Chapter one.

♥This is Love..♥
"Look mummy! Its snowing!" squealed the red nose boy, jumping up and down excitedly as he saw a soft white fluff floating down outside the window.
He pressed his petite face on the window and stared at the snow flake in awe.

"Yes dear.. And in no time, our garden will be covered in snow!" smiled his mother, patting the head of the excited kid.
"Mummy.. Can i go out and play? “asked the kid sweetly.

"Of course, but Hae, remember to wear your winter wear.. I dont want you to fall sick.." replied his mother.

The kid rushed to the cupboard and took out his thick coat,gloves,hat and scarf and put them on.
And lastly he put on his boots and rushed out to the garden.

His mother smiled as she saw how excited her 7 years old son is and called out before the door closes "I will call you when dinner is ready!"
"Ok mummy!" replied the kid.

---

The kid ran out to his garden and looked up to the sky, light puffs of snow floating down to the ground.
"Prewtty..." mumbled the kid.

 
A flake landed on his nose and he giggled.
He opened his little fist and one flake drifted down on to his open palm.

He brought the palm close and looks at the flake closely.

"oooo!!! " he exclaimed.

 
He happily twirled around causing the snowflakes around him to swirl around him.

Unknown to him, his every little action is being spied on by another little boy.

 

The boy smiled contently as he saw the other kid playing happily with himself.
"Donghae shii..." he whispered.

 An older boy suddenly appeared next to him.
The boy sighed and said "Hyung.. You cant change my mind. I have decided."

The older boy bowed his head down respectfully and replied "I know, but your highness.. After you proceed on, your powers will be greatly affected.. You may or may not recover.."
The boy sighed again and whispered "I know.. But.. What is the point to look from afar everyday.. And not able to speak with him.. He dont even know I existed.."
The older boy replied "That is the fate of us snow spirits.. We can never speak to humans.. Even if we do, they cant see or hear us.. "

 
The boy nodded and said "Hyung.. Dont you want to be friends with him..?"

The older boy blushed and said "Your highness, what do you mean?"

The boy grimaced and said "Yah,Lee Sungmin... Although I am only 8 this year, it does not mean I am not aware of what is happening around me! You had fallen for the game addict brat that lives across this street."
Sungmin sighed at the little prince and said "HyukJae ahh.. I dont know how you found out about it.. But.. There is nothing I could do... He dont even now I existed.."

 
HyukJae shook his head at him and said "This is because you did not believed the legend.. "

Sungmin smiled sadly at the little boy and said "It's just a legend.. No one proved that it will worked.. "

 HyukJae frowned at him and said "But no one proved that it WONT work either.. So why can’t I try it? "

Sungmin sighed.
He know that nothing could change the stubborn prince's mind.

HyukJae knew that Sungmin wanted to try out the legend too, but his crush, that game obsessed little kid, Cho Kyuhyun was more interested in his handheld game control set than building snowmans like all normal human 6 years old kid does.
He sighed and said "Hyung.. Promise me that even if anything happens to me, please take care of Donghae?"

 

Sungmin glared at the prince and said "Nothing is going to happen to you. I am making sure nothing goes wrong with the process!"
HyukJae smiled and said " I know.. But while I am recovering, please help me take care of him.."

Sungmin nodded his head.
One of the most famous legends is to possess the snowman that the person had built and will be able to communicate with them. But snow spirits generally have no interest in humans so no one ever tried it as the whole process is dangerous. The snow spirit who attempts it might not able to recover from the overuse of their powers and melted away into nothingness.
The recovery process can take up to 10 years. But its a test too. If the person the snow spirit had fallen for, still remember about the snow spirit even if its after 10 years, the snow spirit will finally become a real human.

 
==============================
The skies turned a greyish hue, as the days passed by.
The landscape was soon quickly covered in white.

Little Donghae went out to the garden to play again.
This time he brought along a cap, two large buttons from his old coat and a small one from his baby clothes. And some fish stick crackers.

 
''~ Frosty the snowman.. lalalalalala~'' he sang loudly with his clear voice.
He march clumsily through the deep (at least to him) snow to a spot under the big oak tree in his garden.

He placed the items gently onto the snow covered ground.
Today he shall build a snowman.
All by himself! He is a big boy now!
He puffed his cheeks and let out a gust of air and clapped his glove covered hand with determination. It will be the most beautiful-est snowman ever!
And that he will prove that Mr. Frosty will come alive after he put the hat on to it to that Cho Kyuhyunnie!

''Don’t be silly hyung.. That is just a song. It’s not real! Mr. Frosty is just a fictional character! There is no such thing as magic!'' snorted Kyuhyun, the SIX year old boy to the SEVEN year old boy.

Donghae stuck out his tongue at the memory.

Mr.Frosty is not a..a.. Figg-sion-na ca-raaa-ter.. Or whatever it is.. He IS REAL! And magic is real too!!

Though he is not sure if Mr. Frosty will come alive or not (yes, he is kind of worry 'he' will not.. Because it will meant loads of teasing from Kyuie)

but he is sure that magic is real. Because many a times, he found cute little presents and pretty flowers at his bedside when he woke up.
Kyuhyun told him that was his parents who gave him those but.. Donghae had asked his parents.. They were surprised too.

And since then, he always had a weird but nice dream..
A dream about a really cute looking angel, playing with him in the snow covered garden.

And he assumed that it was his angel who gave all those gifts..
(In Donghae's little world, angel = magic)

 

But that little game freak laughed even louder at his theory about his angel. Causing him to be even more determined to make Mr. Frosty alive.
He invited Kyuhyun over to build the snowman, but as usual, Kyuhyun turned it down by saying ''Pishh.. Snowman are for babies.'' and said that he is not a baby anymore.

Donghae retorted back by saying that he is younger than he is and that he knows that the truth is that he rather stay in the house and play his irritating game consoles.
Kyuhyun just shrugged and continued one of his games.
Donghae pouted as he gathered a handful of snow and molding it to shaped like a ball.

''Stupid Kyuie..'' he mumbled.
Then he sighed and proceed on to building the snowman, singing loudly the chorus of 'Frosty the snowman'.. Again and again and again..(he only know that part)
	Unknown to him (well not surprising anymore) HyukJae is spying on him again with trembling hearts, knowing that soon.. Soon he will be able to talk to Donghae and interact with him.(if he succeed)

 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author’s note: Sorry for the long wait.. hehe.. hope you like this :D