Chapter Four.

♥This is Love..♥

 

It was a week after HyukJae's first official meeting with Donghae.

HyukJae was so endearing and polite that Mrs Lee took a strong liking to the kid and often invite him over for tea .

 

It was a normal weekday and the kids gathered together in Donghae's room .

And as usual, HyukJae would tell them about the snow spirits and their usual role in the nature world.

Donghae is fascinated with the stories that HyukJae told him.

Even bratty Kyuhyun could not help but to show interest in them.

 

Today, HyukJae told them about the history of the snow spirit's royal family.

"Well.. Basically the Snow spirit 's royal family function the same as the human realm’s royal family.. just that the king of the snow spirits would need to control the amount of snow fall, temperature and some other complicated stuffs for the whole winter... Bleh.. I cant see myself doing such boring stuffs after my uncle step down from his throne.." shuddered HyukJae.

 

"Wahh !! Hyukkie is the priwnce of the snow spewrits?!" said Donghae in awe.

 

HyukJae nodded his head.

"Wahhh! Its so cool! So you know how to control the snow? Can you make the snow flake big ? Its so prewtty .. But its too small and it melts too quickly" exclaimed Donghae emphasizing on the word big by stretching his cute little arms wide open.

 

HyukJae shook his head and said 'I have not learnt it yet.. Uncle said that I need to be 15 to learn the skills.. But I am not interested in learning it.."

 

Kyuhyun in the other hand snorted at that.

 

"Prince? I dont believe that.." he said, rolling his eyes.

 

Donghae pouted and said " Hyukkie is a priwnce! He is so very handsome and cute! So he must be a priwnce!!"

 

HyukJae blushed and muttered shyly "I.. I am not as handsome and cute... Y..you are.."

 

Donghae squealed and gave HyukJae a crushing hug.

"HYUKKIE SHHO CUTE!!!"

 

"*choke* D..donghae.. I cant breathe!!" choked HyukJae.

 

Donghae pulled back and gave him a dazzling smile.

 

"If you are a prince.. dont you have to rule a kingdom? And dont you have a bodyguard or something with you since you are out?" asked Kyuhyun.

 

"Sungmin hyung is here.. He is my personal bodyguard and my friend ,He is sitting beside you.." said HyukJae brightly, gesturing to the empty place next to Kyuhyun.

 

Sungmin smiled and conjured up a small breeze to show his presence.

 

" C..could you stop that! Its not funny to suddenly point to an empty space and say that there is s..someone there! “Stuttered Kyuhyun, suddenly frightened as a blast of cold wind blew past him.

 

"But.. Sungmin hyung is really there.. Its.. Its just that you cant see him.. Snow spirits are invisible to humans.."explained HyukJae.

 

"Ooo.. But why can we see you?"asked Donghae.

 

HyukJae looked at Sungmin helplessly, not sure whether to tell him the truth or not.

 

Kyuhyun glared at HyukJae "Stop it wont you!"

 

Donghae giggled and sang "Kyuie is frightened~ "

 

Kyuhyun blushed and said "Am not!!"

 

Sungmin giggled at the blushing boy next to him.

 

"Well..its a long story..I shall tell you next time.."decided HyukJae.

 

Donghae pouted and said "Whyyyyy? "

 

HyukJae scratched his head "err..."

 

Donghae saw that HyukJae looked uncomfortable and said "Hyukkie, its ok!! " and flashed him another dazzling smile.

 

"Ah!!" exclaimed Donghae suddenly and started holding his chubby face.

 

"what is it? Are you hurt?!" asked HyukJae, flustered.

 

Kyuhyun just raised his eyebrow at Donghae.

 

"ahhhh... I forget to ask Hyukkie something...huuuuu" said Donghae, peeking through his fingers.

 

HyukJae heaved a sigh of relieve and said "You scared me... What is it?"

 

Donghae took his hands off his face and said "Mummy said that if you want to sleepover at my house its okawy.. But you need to ask your mummy for permission.. "

 

"but I had forgotten to tell you yesterday.. So you cant sleepover today!" wailed Donghae.

 

HyukJae was alarmed by Donghae's sudden tears.

 

"D..donghae! Dont cry! Its ok!!" said HyukJae, pulling the bawling boy into his arms, trying to comfort him.

 

Donghae stopped crying in shock, his little heart beating so fast that he thought that it might explode.

 

"D..donghae?" asked HyukJae uncertainly

 

He moved back a little and look at Donghae who is looking down, surprised by his quickened heartbeat.

 

"Donghae.. Its ok, I can come over for the sleepover.. My parents.. They.. Urm.. They are busy.. And my uncle .. He knows that I am out here.." lied HyukJae.

 

If ever his uncle found out what he had done, he will be locked up till he is 15 and he will never see Donghae ever again.

 

Kyuhyun who was playing with his PSP the whole time said "My mum allowed me to sleepover here tonight.. "

 

"Its ok, Donghae.. You are not dying.." thought Donghae, taking in a deep breath.

He looked up to see HyukJae staring at him.

 

His face seared again and he gulped.

 

"W..what are you looking at?"asked Donghae nervously.

 

HyukJae chuckled and said "Donghae look so pretty.."

 

Kyuhyun snorted ungraciously as Donghae turned a deeper shade of red.

 

There came a soft knock on the door and Donghae's mum peered in

"Sorry to disturb .. But dinner is ready.. Ahh.. Kyu, your mum had dropped by to bring your toy pink bunny over.. You had forgotten to bring it...She said that you cant sleep without it... Oh and HyukJae dear, did your parents allow you for the sleepover?"

 

Donghae looked on the floor guilty when HyukJae told her that he is able to come over.

 

When Mrs Lee went out, Sungmin giggled and said "Kyu has a pink bunny?"

 

HyukJae smiled and repeat that question.

"Kyuhyun, you have a pink bunny?"

 

Donghae looked up and gasped "Kyu? Since when did you get a pink bunny?!'

 

Kyuhyun blushed and said "N..no!! I .. I mean.. Uhh... Recently.. But!! Its actually.. My mum gave it to me!! I had insisted on not buying it or bringing over!"

 

HyukJae and Sungmin smirked at Kyuhyun's lie. But Donghae apparently had not heard what Mrs Lee had just said.

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Author’s note: Eeps! Mianhaeyo!! I had this chapter lying in my phone for ages and I had forgotten to upload it D: Anyways, hope you like this chapter! :D I love Kid!Hae omg XD