Chapter Nine.

♥This is Love..♥

 

Donghae and HyukJae were chatting happily in Donghae's bedroom when there is a knock on the door.

 

''Donghae dear, Kyuhyun is here!'' said Mrs.Lee.

 

''Hi Kyu!'' shouted Donghae cheerfully, even before Kyuhyun enters the room.

 

Kyuhyun enters the room smirking.

 

''Ahh.. I see.. Your Hyukkie is here today thats why with the a warm welcome..'' he teased.

 

Donghae blushed.

 

''So.. Why didnt you come for this 2 days? Donghae hyung had been whining non stop about it.. My poor ears..'' asked Kyuhyun to HyukJae.

 

Donghae stuck out his tongue and said ''Hwyukkie was sick...''

 

Kyuhyun raised his eyebrow at HyukJae.

 

''Well.. you do look quite pale..'' he said.

 

HyukJae gave a sheepish smile.

 

The kids played among themselves(Mostly is Donghae and HyukJae playing with one another while Kyu plays his PSP) till the evening.

 

Kyuhyun looked around and said ''Where is your 'Sungmin hyung'? You didnt mention about him today.''

 

HyukJae hung his head down and said ''Sungmin hyung had fallen ill too.. Because of me, he had over excert himself..''

 

HyukJae's energy is slowly seeping off..

Those 2 days he was recuputing in his secret hideout with Sungmin.

 

Sungmin had been caring for him non stop and now it was his turn to fall ill due to exhustion.

 

''Ohh..'' said Donghae, with a worried frown across his face.

 

''Tell him to drink more water and rest well! My mommy told me that everytime when I am sick..'' said Donghae.

 

''I will tell him'' said HyukJae, beaming at Donghae who immediately turn red at his graze.

 

Kyuhyun rolled his eyes grabbing a cup of water and continue playing his PSP with the other hand.

 

''Hwyukkie.. Can I ask you a qwestion?'' said Donghae suddenly.

 

''Hmm?'' hummed HyukJae.

 

''What is a crush? And what is puppy love?'' asked Donghae.

 

Kyuhyun who is drinking some water at that time spat out and choked.

 

''Kyu!!'' whined Donghae as he wiped the water off his face.

 

HyukJae gulpped and blushed, unsure of what to reply.

 

Kyuhyun laughed and said ''Sorry hyung!!''

 

Donghae pouted at Kyuhyun before turning back to face HyukJae.

 

''I..I..'' stuttered HyukJae.

 

Kyuhyun snorted and said ''A crush is someone that you like.. As for puppy love, its when you like someone''

 

Donghae could not get what Kyuhyun is saying. All he knows it just sound like some really confusing thing.

 

''Huh? So.. I like Hwyukkie and I like Kyu so that is puppy love? And.. Hwyukkie and Kyu are my crush?'' said Donghae.

 

Kyuhyun rolled his eyes and said ''No, Only your Hyukkie.''

 

HyukJae blushed a deeper shade of red.

 

Donghae scratched his head, his mind even more confused.

 

''Huh?'' he said.

 

Kyuhyun shook his head and said ''Nevermind hyung.. You will find out one day.''

 

Kyuhyun looked at HyukJae and gave him a smirk.

 

HyukJae blushed once more and quickly looked out of the window.

 

A particular string of light glowed outside.

But it seemed that Kyuhyun and Donghae did not noticed it.

 

HyukJae froze.

That was a special way that snow spirits communicate.

 

The string of light started twisting and turning to form words.

 

'' Your highness, I heard from one of my friends, Ryeowook that his majesty, your uncle had found out about your disappearance and sent out soldiers to search for you. You have to hide or you would be caught. ''

 

HyukJae gulped.

So his uncle had found out..

 

No! He cant go back now!

He cant!

If he were to be caught, his uncle would surely lock him up till he is 15 till he could be old enough to succeed his uncle's position as the Snow Spirit King!

 

That means he would not be able to see Donghae anymore and would need to marry someone else to continue the royalty line.

 

HyukJae stood there trembling with not fear of his uncle but the fear of not being able to stay next to Donghae.

 

''Hwyukkie?'' called Donghae's worried voice behind him.

 

''Hwyukkie..? What is wrong? Wh..why are you shaking?.. Are you hurt?'' asked Donghae walking towards the shaking boy.

 

''Monkey hyung.. What is wrong? You looked really pale!'' commented Kyuhyun, worried too.

 

''H..hae..'' whispered HyukJae finally, looking up to meet his eyes.

 

Donghae could see fear radiating out of HyukJae.

Like a desprate plead.

 

''Hwyukkie.. What is wrong?'' repeated Donghae, his voice quavering.

He do not know what HyukJae is so frightened of but... the look HyukJae is giving him made him afraid.. Afraid that HyukJae is leaving him..

 

''My..my uncle.. He found that I had ranaway.. He..he is searching for me.. H..he is searching..'' stuttered HyukJae, shaking as tears brimmed his eyes.

 

Donghae looked at Kyuhyun, confused but worried.

 

He turned back to HyukJae and said soothingly ''Its ok.. He will forgive you..''

 

HyukJae shook his head furiously and said ''No! Its not ok!! Its not!!''

 

Tears flowing down HyukJae's face as he sobbed into Donghae's arms.

 

''Your uncle would lock you up in the house if you were caught?'' asked Kyuhyun.

 

HyukJae nodded his head.

 

Donghae patted HyukJae's back in soothing circular motions.

 

''Hwyukkie.. Its ok.. Your uncle wont hurt you..'' mumbled Donghae softly.

 

''B..But.. If he lock me up.. I wont be able .. wont.. Wont be able to see you a..anymore..'' said HyukJae between hiccough.

 

Donghae stopped patting HyukJae.

Not being able to see his Hyukkie..forever?!

 

''B..But..''

 

''Hwyukkie.. I will protect you from your uncle then!''said Donghae fiercely.

 

HyukJae looked up with his eyes wide.

 

Donghae furrowed his eyebrows and repeated ''I will protect you.''

 

Kyuhyun looked at Donghae.

''How are you going to protect him?'' he asked.

 

''His uncle is the King of the snow spirits. And you are just a little human kid''

 

''Oh..yeah..'' mumbled Donghae grumpily.

 

''But..but.. No matter what.. I wont let Hwyukkie's uncle to catch Hwyukkie!'' he said, shaking his head as tears threatening to spill from his round eyes.

 

Kyuhyun sighed and said ''I know.. I know..''

 

HyukJae looked at Donghae and said ''I dont want to leave you too..''

 

''Me too..Wahhhhhh!! I dont want Hwyukkie to go too! Wahhhhh!!'' sobbed Donghae.

 

''Here we go... '' sighed Kyuhyun, rolling his eyes.

 

And so HyukJae had to spend 1hour of comforting Donghae while the snarky baby quietly sat on their bed and played with his PSP.

 

-------------------------------------------

Author's note: Ahh.. Hi? /raises hand in defense incase of flying object being hurled/

Sorry for delaying a new update for this fic!!

I was busy working...

Waking up at 5am and working from 9am to 6pm daily...My brain is kinda blocked for any inspirations..

So I am really sorry for such a bland and short chapter.. (which it took me weeks to type it out.. OTL)

I think I would be ending this fic soon?

Cause now that HyukJae's uncle is searching for him.. Secrets would need to be revealed soon..

Clue : The first chapter. The book. D: