Chapter Eight.

♥This is Love..♥

 

Weeks passed by in a flash.

HyukJae, Donghae and Kyuhyun grew closer and closer.

 

Little Donghae noticed that everyday he woke up, the first thing he wanted to see most is HyukJae's gummy smile.

 

Looking at his Hyukkie's smile could brighten his day.

 

On days that HyukJae did not come and visit him, Donghae felt empty and sad.

 

Of course, these did not get unnoticed by Donghae's mum and Kyuhyun.

 

Today is one of the days that HyukJae did not come over.

 

''Hae baby, HyukJae dear is not coming over again today?'' asked Donghae's mum as Donghae grumpily sat down at the dining table waiting for his breakfast.

 

Donghae looked up with teary eyes once his mum mentioned 'HyukJae'.

 

His Hyukkie had not been coming over to his house more frequently.

And today, it was the 3rd day that HyukJae had not come over, consecutively!

 

Mrs. Lee saw that her precious baby is almost crying and put down the plate and went over to hug him.

 

''What's wrong Hae.. Why are you crying?'' she asked.

 

''Mommy.. I..I miss Hwyukkie.. Why did he not come today too.. I really miss him so much..'' sniffed Donghae as he rubbed his tears with his fat little fist.

 

Mrs.Lee pinched her son's cheek lightly and said ''Maybe he is busy? Aww.. Darling.. Dont cry..''

 

Donghae frowned and said ''B..but.. ''

 

Mrs.Lee chuckled and said ''I didnt know that you liked him so much eah..''

 

Donghae blushed and mumbled shyly ''Hwyukkie is my best friend...''

 

Mrs.Lee raised her eyebrow and said ''Best friend eah?''

 

Donghae tilted his head, confused.

 

Mrs.Lee sighed and said ''I guess you are still too young.. Maybe its just a crush.. Puppy love''

 

She then stood up and went back to prepare the breakfast while mumbling ''..but judging from HyukJae's actions.. I felt something more stronger than than.. Hmm..''

 

Donghae sighed and placed his chubby cheek against the table as his mother continued mumbling things he do not understand to herself.

 

After breakfast, Donghae put on his snow gear and went out to his garden to take a walk.

 

He walked (waddled more likely xD) towards the tree where his Hyukkie came 'alive' from the snowman.

 

Donghae pouted as he stared into the thin air.

He bend down and grabbed a fistful of snow and mold it into a small ball.

 

He stared at the tree again and pouted even deeper.

 

''Pabo Hwyukkie!'' he said, throwing the snow ball towards the tree.

 

He repeated the cycle till he was tired and he sat onto the ground.

 

He laid down and looked at the greyish sky.

 

''Hwyukkie.. Where are you..'' sighed Donghae, closing his eyes.

 

''Miss me?'' said someone.

 

Donghae eyelids fluttered open to see a huge gummy smile.

 

''Hwyukkieeeeee!!!'' squealed Donghae, springing up and giving the boy a crushing hug.

 

''Hi Donghae'' said HyukJae, patting the younger's back.

 

Donghae sniffed and started wailing.

 

''What happened?!'' asked HyukJae anxiously.

 

''*sniff* H..Hwyukkie did not come to play with me.. *sniff* '' sobbed Donghae.

 

''B..But I am here right now?'' said HyukJae.

 

Donghae shook his head and said ''Hwyukkie did not come yesterday.. And yesterday yesterday!!''

He then gave him an accusing stare.

 

''I..I was not feeling well..'' said HyukJae.

 

Donghae's expression grew softer and he said ''Hwyukkie is sick?'' then he took off his glove and place his hand on to HyukJae's forehead, causing the other to blush.

 

''Hwyukkie is cold.. '' Mumbled Donghae frowning.

 

HyukJae gave a little chuckle and took Donghae's glove and helped him to wear it back as the younger blushed.

 

''Put your glove back on.. Its cold.. And.. Of course I feel cold.. we are outside.. Silly Hae..'' said HyukJae gently.

 

Once again Donghae felt the 'stuffy' feeling again.

 

But..

 

''We are outside..'' whispered Donghae, frowning.

 

''Yupps, Come on Hae, lets get inside'' said HyukJae taking Donghae's small hands in his and pulling him towards the door.

 

Donghae froze and caused HyukJae to jerk to a stop.

 

''Whats wrong,Hae?'' asked HyukJae, concerned.

 

Donghae broke in to a toothy and silly smile.

 

''Hwyukkie called me Hae?'' he asked.

 

HyukJae nodded his head.

 

''Why... You dont like it..?''

 

Donghae shook his head violently and said ''Noo!! I like it!! I like how Hwyukkie called me Hae!''

 

HyukJae chuckled and patted Donghae's head.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------

 

Baby Cho is snoring gently in his bed (Late raiser,yo!)

 

A cute smile crept on his face.

 

 

//Dream//

 

''Kyu.. Where are you bringing me?'' asked the boy next to him.

 

Kyuhyun flashed him a bright smile.

 

''This is one of my secret hideout!'' he said, showing the boy to the hidden path behind his house.

 

He led the older boy deeper into the dark path.

 

''Hyung, you dont have to be scared if its too dark in here..-'' said Kyuhyun.

 

The older chuckled and shook his head, ''Dont worry Kyu.. I am not afraid.. ''

 

Kyuhyun's face fall.

''Oh.. Ok..'' he mumbled.

 

The older boy sensed that something was wrong and quickly said '' Hmm.. But I think its getting abit scary...''

 

Kyuhyun smirked (Hell yeah.. That evil baby)  holding his hand out

''If you are scared, you can hold my hand.. I am here with you..''

 

The older boy blushed and meekly reached out to hold Kyuhyun's little hands.

 

Kyuhyun rolled his huge round eyes and grabbed the older's hands and pulled him deeper into the parth.

 

Finally they had reached a small clearing.

Flowers blooming around.. Its like a tiny sea of flowers.

 

''I..I didnt know such place existed.. B..but how?'' stuttered the older boy.

 

Kyuhyun smiled and said ''I dont know.. I always wanted this place to be filled with flowers.. ''

 

''Always.. wanted?'' said the older boy.

 

Kyuhyun sighed and said ''Well.. I know I am dreaming.. luckily in this dream, I can show you what I really wanted this place to look like..''

 

''Dreams...'' mumbled the older boy thoughtfully.

 

Kyuhyun sighed. He dont know what is he talking either.

But he felt that it made sense to said that..

 

He know he is dreaming.

Because his bunny is with him.

And now, that his hideout is filled with the flowers he always wanted it to be there.

 

His heart felt a sad and longing prang.

He wanted all this to be real.. Not in dreams.

 

The older boy broke into a beautiful smile.

 

''Kyu.. You sound so mature for your age..'' he said.

 

Kyuhyun smiled shyly.

 

''Thank you'' said the older boy.

 

Kyuhyun looked questioningly at him.

 

''Thank you for showing me this.. Even if it’s only a dream..'' said the boy.

 

The boy closed in and gave Kyuhyun a peck on his cheek.

 

//Dream//

 

Kyuhyun woke up smiling to himself as he stretched himself.

 

He placed his dimpled hand onto his cheeks as he thought of his dream.

 

''Bunny hyung.. I wish you are real..I.. I like you..'' he sighed.

 

He look at his bunny plushie and placed his index finger at its 'mouth' and pushed it.

 

''Will I ever get to meet you...''

 

--------------------------------------------------

Author’s note: I am so sorry for the delay in updates..

But this will be keeping up cause I had just started to work and I am still trying to get use to the routine of waking up early and working till late at night and feeling all tired and repeat it.. (Blame it on my screwed up body clock for 6 months)

But!

I will try to type as much as I could when I am travelling through and froth my work place and home!