Chapter Ten.

♥This is Love..♥

 

Hyukjae went back to his log cabin, nothing too far in the forest and just around the edge of town.
He chose there because he knows that his uncle would not guess that he would be near the town where the humans are.
 
‘Hyung, I am back!’ called HyukJae.
 
Sungmin hurriedly ran towards the prince.
“Your highness! ’ he exclaimed.
 
Sungmin, quickly went to the window and peered out ,to make sure that no one is around and he closed the curtain.
 
‘Hyung.. no one followed me back.. don’t worry..’ sighed HyukJae, sinking on to the chair.
 
Sungmin nodded and called ‘Ryeowook, you can come out now.’
 
A cute little boy around HyukJae’s age came out from the room.
‘Y..Your highness!’ he squeaked, bowing deeply.
 
‘You may raise.. I am not a prince out here.. so you do not have to bow to me’ said HyukJae.
 
‘Yes, your highness.’ He replied with his high pitched voice.
 
‘I heard from Sungmin hyung that you told him that my uncle is searching for me?’
 
‘Y..Yes..’
 
‘Tell me what you know..’
 
‘W..well.. Actually.. I overheard mummy telling daddy that the king found out about your disappearance and was enraged. She said that the King might be activating the use of the Silver Wind army.. So she asked daddy to prepare his amour..’ said Ryeowook.
 
‘Ryeowook’s dad is the leader of the Silver Wind Army. ‘Said Sungmin when HyukJae looked confused.
 
‘B..But..  I don’t want to leave D..donghae..’ said HyukJae, his eyes b with tears.
 
Sungmin sighed and patted the little prince back ‘HyukJae.. you need to hide.. If the King finds you.. you will not be able to see Donghae anymore.. ‘
 
HyukJae looked up with teary eyes and said ‘B..but’
 
‘Erm.. Excuse me.. but.. hyung.. aren’t you supposed to persuade your highness to go back..?’ asked Ryeowook, confused.
 
Sungmin shook his head and said ‘I know I am supposed to do this as his personal bodyguard.. but as his friend and hyung.. ‘
 
‘T..thanks hyung..’ sniffed HyukJae.
 
 
Ryeowook looked thoughtfully at the two of them.
 
‘How about this.. I will warn you when the army is setting off? But you must hurry and leave here. Or you will be caught..’ said Ryeowook.
 
Sungmin nodded ‘Thanks Wookie..’
 
Ryeowook bowed once more and said ‘Don’t worry, I won’t betray you..’
 
Sungmin smiled and said ‘I know you won’t.. Aww Wookie’ then he gave Ryeowook a crushing hug.
 
‘Alright, I got to go back now.. or mummy will scold me’ said Ryeowook.
 
And with a gust of wind, Ryeowook disappeared.
 
Sungmin looked at the dejected prince and said ‘I guess.. you have to tell Donghae soon about everything.. and say goodbye..’
 
HyukJae looked at Sungmin and said ‘..I will.. but what about hyung? Are you not gonna say goodbye  to that evil bratty baby?’
 
Sungmin smiled sadly and said ‘Its ok.. Besides..he does not even know I existed.. ‘
 
***
 
‘Hyung.. why do you look so upset?’ said Kyuhyun, prodding the chubby kid’s shoulder.
 
‘I need to leave you soon..’ he replied.
 
Kyuhyun frozed and said ‘leave? To where?’
 
The chubby kid pouted and said ‘ I don’t know..’
 
‘Then can you not..leave?’ asked Kyuhyun.
 
‘I cant.. I have to leave!’ said the chubby boy.
 
Kyuhyun felt angry.
 
‘Fine! Leave then! I don’t need you!’ said Kyuhyun, folding his arms and turning away.
 
‘Kyu.. don’t be angry’ whined the other boy.
 
‘Then tell me that you are not leaving!’ said Kyuhyun, refusing to turn around even when the other boy tried to pull him to face him.
 
‘Kyu…’
 
‘Why do you have to leave!? I don’t want hyung to leave!!’ cried Kyuhyun, turning around to hug the boy.
‘K..Kyu.. I don’t want to leave too.. but the king is searching for HyukJae.. we need to leave orelse HyukJae would be kept locked up in the place and he will not be able to see Donghae forever!’ cried the boy.
 
Kyuhyun shook his head and said ‘Why must you leave?’
 
‘…’
 
‘HyukJae…?’ Sniffed Kyuhyun, looking up.
 
‘Yes.. HyukJae needs to leave.. I need to protect him.. he is slowly losing his powers too.. I know its better for him to go back to the palace to recuperate.. but I know he wouldn’t want to leave Donghae like this.. and I do not want to see my friend, my brother to suffer for the rest of his life…’ said the other boy.
 
‘You..you know HyukJae hyung?’
 
The chubby boy nodded his head.
 
‘Yea.. Of course I know him.. ‘
 
Kyuhyun frowned and said ‘Bunny hyung..’
 
The chubby boy giggled and said ‘What did you call me?’
 
Kyuhyun blushed and pouted ‘I..I called you b..bunny hyung.. so what? You look so soft like my bunny plushie’
 
The chubby boy squealed and pulled Kyuhyun into a hug.
‘Awww! You are so cute!’
 
Kyuhyun blushed and mumbled ‘ You are even cutier..’
 
‘Tell me your name then’ said Kyuhyun, shyly.
 
The chubby boy frowned and said ‘I thought you knew…’
 
Kyuhyun blushed in embarrassment and said ‘I..You did not tell me.. H..How would I know!’
 
The chubby boy sighed and said ‘Well.. I should have known.. since you cant see me when HyukJae introduced me..’
 
‘Y..You are Sungmin?!’ exclaimed Kyuhyun.
 
Sungmin eyes glowed and he nodded his head happily.
‘You remembered!’ he exclaimed.
 
‘B..But.. how can I.. dream of you when I don’t know you!’ said Kyuhyun.
 
Sungmin frowned and said ‘This is my dream.. not yours!’
 
‘Huh? But..’
 
‘Kyuhyun? Kyuhyun!! Wake up!!!’ called a voice.
 
//
 
Kyuhyun opened his eyes, he squinted into the brightness and sat up.
 
‘Sleepyhead, you have a phone call’ said Mrs Cho, ruffling his hair.
 
Kyuhyun grumbled and slide down his bed and walked sleepily to the phone.
(While dragging his pink bunny plushie by it’s ear)
 
‘Hello?’ mumbled Kyuhyun sleepily.
 
‘Kyu..’ cried a voice.
 
‘Yes?’
 
‘I am scared..’
 
‘Hmm..?’
 
‘I am scared Hwyukkie is going to leave me..’
 
‘Hmm..’
 
‘Kyu?’
 
‘Hmm?’
 
‘Are you awake?’
 
Kyuhyun gave an irritated snort and said ‘No’
 
‘Oh.. Ok.. by the way.. Mommy is baking a cake.. come over for tea today ok?’
 
‘Hmm’
 
Then Kyuhyun put down the call and went to climb back to his bed.
He hugged the bunny and mumbled ‘Bunny hyung.. Please don’t go..’
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Author’s note:  Sighss..Another Christmas had passed by and I am not done with this fanfic… I did not expect to drag this fanfic for more than a year.. D: I am so sorry for the lack of updates and the lousy story plot..  Right now I am trying to get it to a closure soon..  :(