Chapter Two.

♥This is Love..♥

 Blue :Donghae

Brown:Kyuhyun

Red:Eunhyuk

Pink:Sungmin

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Donghae breathe in contently as he had completed decorating his snowman.

 

He giggled at the lopsided mouth made of fishsticks.

 

''Mr. Frosty look sooo handsome!!'' exclaimed Donghae, smiling as he nibbled on the remaining fish sticks.

 

Then he heard a snort from behind the fence.

 

Donghae wadded curiously with a stick still in his mouth towards the fence.

 

He took a peek and saw a snarky baby with large chocolate orbs peeking into the garden with a PSP on one of his hand.

 

''Kyuie?'' asked Donghae, causing the peeping kid to jump up.

 

''Kyuie? What are you doing here?'' asked Donghae, tilting his head adorably.

 

Kyuhyun's cheeks turned a faint pinkish hue and step back saying ''I..I am just passing by..''

 

Donghae was about to agree when he realized that there is no other footprints around except for the spot Kyuhyun was standing on.

 

Kyunhyun saw that Donghae was looking around and realized what that fishy baby was thinking and immediately turned a deeper shade of red.

 

''N..No!! I.. Was just..'' he stuttered as Donghae's grin got bigger and bigger.

 

''Hehehe.. Kyuie wants to join me to build Mr.Frosty right? Awww.. Kyuie no need to be shy!! Come on and join meee!!'' squealed Donghae, pulling the embarrassed Kyuhyun into the garden.

 

''I am not!'' protested Kyuhyun, pouting.

 

''Yes you are~'' sang Donghae happily.

 

''No!''

''Yes~''

 

''Hmph!!''

''Hehehe!!

 

Kyuhyun folded his arms and looked away.

While Donghae stood there admiring his masterpiece.

 

''Kyu,Why dont you built one too!'' asked Donghae.

 

Kyuhyun snorted again said ''I told you its childish.''

 

Donghae stuck out his tongue.

 

''Is not!''

''It is!!''

''Its not!!!''

 

''It is so freaaking childishhhhh~'' insisted Kyuhyun, sticking out his tongue and shaking his cute .

 

''Cho Kyuhyun! Its not childish!!'' protested Donghae, tears forming around his eyes.

 

Kyuhyun stopped when he saw his hyung's red watery eyes.

 

''.....''

 

but Kyuhyun being Kyuhyun, he could not help but to mumble ''Your Mr. Frosty does not even come alive as you said it will...''

 

''Because I have no place this on his head!!'' snapped Donghae, waving the cap to the surprised Kyuhyun's face.

 

Kyuhyun shrugged and said ''Whatever.. There is no such thing as magic or angels..''

 

''Humph!!'' scowled Donghae, marching away from Kyuhyun and towards the snowman and placed his cap gently onto it's 'head'.

 

=====

 

HyukJae watched nervously as Donghae walked towards the snowman, where he is standing next to.

 

He wanted to make Donghae's wish to come true.. To make the snowman come 'alive'.

 

Sungmin next to Kyuhyun looking at him with love sick eyes.

 

If he wasn't so nervous now, he would tease Sungmin for that.

 

''There goes nothing..'' said HyukJae as Donghae lift his arms to put cap on the snowman.

 

Sungmin turned and focus at HyukJae, brows furrowing with stress. He hopes that nothing would go wrong.

 

As Donghae placed the cap onto the snowman's head, HyukJae chanted a string of ancient spell while focusing on the snowman.

 

Sungmin watched in horror when HyukJae turned semi-transparent.

 

HyukJae took a step forward to stand in the place of the snowman.

 

But a strong force repelled him and throws him backwards and he quickly turned opaque again.

 

''HyukJae!!'' yelled Sungmin, rushing towards the prince as Kyuhyun said ''See, what I told you. There is no such thing as magic!''

 

Sungmin quickly help the prince up.

 

Donghae look crestfallen at the snowman (with Eunhyuk behind it).

 

''B..But...but..'' he said, lip quavering.

 

HyukJae mumbled the spell again and tried again and again.. But failed.

 

''But...''

 

''HyukJae stop it!!'' cried, Sungmin as the prince fell back for the 9th time.

 

''No!! I must!!'' yelled HyukJae furiously.

 

''Forget it hyung.. Its alright..'' sighed Kyuhyun patting Donghae's back.

 

Donghae stared at his feet as tears formed around his eyes.

 

''But.. He said it will..'' said Donghae as fat droplets of tears rolled down his cheek.

 

HyukJae gave an anguished yell as he repeated the spell again, he have to possess it!

 

Donghae... He cant disappoint him!!

 

 

''Lets go, my mum is at your house.. She had brought some fried chicken.. Its yummy you should try!''said Kyuhyun, trying to bring his depressed hyung back to the house.

 

HyukJae became really anxious as the two of them turned away, he chanted the spell again and hope with all his might that he will succeed.

 

''Please God, please let me not disappoint Donghae...''

 

----------------------------------------------------------

 

Author's note: Heyaaa!! Updated!

Will HyukJae successfully possess the snowman this time?

Lol.. Anyways, please comment! :D

There is a hidden meaning to one of Donghae's speech...Have a guess which one and what is it about ~ :)