Badminton. OMO! AIGOO!

It's Complicated

We headed inside and set the gym up for badminton.

As we finished putting the nets up, Infinite came in all out of breath and started drinking their water while stretching.

Big Bang came in and passed out on the floor exhausted.

Our gym teacher walked up to them. "Looks like you boys will be staying behind." He then scribbled something in his notebook, while Big Bang groaned. " it up! You are boys, the girls are doing better then you! Jesus, kids these days! Lazy!" The teacher scoffed and turn to us giving us a bright smile. "You kids can go get the birdies and rackets. Get into teams of 4~"

"Okay, Teacher!" Eunmi ran to the equipment room. Eunmi loves badminton. End of story.

~~~~~~~~~~

We were a in teams of four and our team consisted of Yongguk, Jay, Eunmi and I (obviously). Jay thought it was necessary for all of us to have a team name so we were called Chips Ahoy. Damn you Park Jaebum and your stupid obsession over cookies...

Then Hoya, the death note dude (L), the squinty squinty dude (Sunggyu) and the Dragon (G-Dragon) A.K.A Team Sandwich. Jay also thought it was necessary for him to come up with all of the group names. Jesus.....

Then the third team was Panda bear (Seungri), That girly dude (Sungjong), Dongwho (Dongwoo) and Squinty Mohawk dude (Taeyang) A.K.A Team Hello Kitty.

Then the last team is the tall deep voice dude (T.O.P), Daesung I can't believe I remembered his name, but okay, the tall dude from Infinite (Sungyeol), The the guy I pwned at lunch (Woohyun) A.K.A Team Cover Girl.

Park Jaebum... I don't know you...

 

Eunmi's POV~

Aigoo~ We are going against team Sandwich now.

Jay Oppa and his ridiculous names. It's just Dae to the bak! 

It was their serve and G-Dragon was serving.

Eonni and I were at the front while Yongguk and Jay Oppas were at the back.

===NET===

Me~     Eonni

Jay       Yongguk

While the other team was like this...

GD     Hoya

L        Sunggyu

===NET===

G-Dragon served and it flew over my head to Jay Oppa. Jay whacked it and it flew all the way to the squinty boy. He lightly tapped it sending it to Eonni, then Eonni hit it making it go to G-Dragon.

G-Dragon whacked it hard making a big 'POP' sound and it was heading my way. I got ready, raised my racket, eye on the birdie and whacked it hard all the way to the back to the boy with purple hair. 

He was going to whack it back, but then he looked straight at me and his face turned slightly pink. "WATCH OUT!" Hoya moved just in time to avoid a birdie that came on to our court from the neighboring court.

Unfortunately, he still got hit. On the forehead. With a Birdie. THAT I HIT! He instantly crouched down and covered his face "OMO!!! OMO OMO OMO OMO OMO OMO OMO!!!" I dropped my racket and quickly ducked under the net and ran to his side. "Aigoo~! Gwaenchanhayo!?" I crouched down with him.

I carefully pulled his hands away from his face and gasped. A slight bruise was forming on his head and he was tearing up a bit. "Oh my GOD! I am so so so so sorry! We have to get you to the the the nurse room, wait no clinic room! UGH! Whatever! Let's go!" I panicked and pulled him up by his arms.

The seonsaengnim shook his head and pointed to the gym doors. "Take him to the nurse's office. It's down at the end of the hall to your right. It has a big red cross on the door."

Eonni rolled her eyes. "She's not stupid seonsaengnim. Eunmi-ah you go. Oppas and I will grab your stuff, arasso? Take your time treating him."

"Don't stay out long! Eunmi-ah!" Jay wagged his finger at me.

"Arasso MOTHER." I stuck my tongue out at Jay's frown.

"Keep your phone with you at all times, Eunmi! Oppa loves you~" Yonggie oppa gave me a big goofy grin, but his eyes told me otherwise. He was serious.

"De Oppa~ Saranghae~" I then pulled the purple haired boy out of the gym and started to walk down the hall.

The guy stopped and I turned to see his face was still a bit pink and his head slightly down looking at me and was rubbing the back of his neck. "You don't need to bring me to the nurses office. I can go by myself."

"Aniyo! I hurt you, so I have to take you!" I took his arm again.

But he slipped it out of my grasp. "No. It's okay, I can deal."

We made eye contact and stared at each other for a few moments.

I tilted my head slightly and his ears got a bit pink. He instantly looked away and rubbed his neck again, but he also slightly his lips.

I puffed out my cheeks in agitation and then an idea popped in to my head. This gets Oppas all the time. Question is. Will it work? Aigoo~ Worth the shot right?

I put my hand on his shoulder and he instantly looked at me. "Oppa~ Really, it's okay. I have to do this, it was my fault. Ne~" I said as I pouted cutely while using my Bambi eyes then  innocently tilting my head giving him a smile at the 'ne'.

He stared at me for a second blinking nonstop then his face turned red. He turned his face away and covered his mouth with his hand.

I let out a little giggle and took his other hand and walked with him to the nurse's office.

~~~~~~~~~~

AIGOOO~~~ *Smacks self*

You guys I am so sorry for not updating for forever. I had school and just finished my final exams ( YEAHH!!! *eternally happy*)

I want to write at least every day now cause as soon as July 19th comes I am heading to Vietnam until the end of August TT.TT

BUT! during the time I'm in Vietnam i will try to write on my notes app on my iPhone then when i come back i will post the chapters i have written :D

YAY~

BUT ANYWAYS!! Yeah I think that's about it?

PEACE OUT!!

Don't forget to leave a comment~ I'd appreciate it~

                              ~CaptainMai~