Gym With A Bunch Of Losers...

It's Complicated

It was our last class of the day and we had P.E. Tomorrow instead of P.E as last block, we have Music. It's this linear thing they do at this stupid school.

We were already in the gym with our PE clothes on which consists of a white t-shirt and white shorts. The boys had white basketball shorts with a larger t-shirt

"I don't like this..." I said as I eyed the very short shorts in distaste.

Eunmi came out wearing the gym clothes. I sighed, "Eunmi-ah, I'm going to find Jay, be right back."

I then stepped out of the change rooms and spotted Jay sitting on the bleachers. I quickly walked up to Jay. "Jay Oppa, do you have an extra pair of basket ball shorts?" I asked.

He looked up. "Yeah I do, wait a second" Jay grabbed his bag and pulled out a pair of white basketball shorts.

I grabbed it and thanked him.

"Hey! No kiss for your oppa?" Jay puckered up.

I gave him the ' WTF?!' face. "Go kiss yourself." I ran to the girls change rooms hearing Jay's whinings on the way.

~~~~~~~

I came out and saw my class on the benches. Eunmi and the other two were sitting at the end of the bench so I walked over and, being the rebel I am, I sat on the floor.

"Sup," I gave them a nod.

"Nothing much," Yongguk nodded back at me.

"Eonni~ We have to run. I don't want to run," Eunmi whined.

"Just jog then," I just shrugged my shoulders.

"Same thing," She sighed.

The teacher came up to us. "You all will do three laps around the field. Don't even think of walking, I'll have a time limit on you all. Whoever is last will have to clean the storage room after school."

The teacher led us to the field outside with everyone whining, that's' the only thing I've been hearing all day. Just whining.

The teacher made us line up. "Ready. Set. GO!" Then he blew the whistle.

Big Bang and Infinite booked it while all four of us just jogged.

By the halfway mark of the first lap, all of the boys that ran first were now slowly walking.

Us, though, were still jogging being the family that never gets tired and has lots of stamina were not even out of breath and passed the other losers and were on the second lap, we just had one more lap to go.

We all stopped right when we passed the second lap mark and looked behind us too see Infinite and Big Bang out of breath. I rolled my eyes at them. "You guys are slow!" I laughed and they just glared at me.

I turned back to my lovely siblings and smirked. "Let's race,"

We all got in to the line and one of the Infinite members, I think his name was Hoya was right behind us so I turned around. "Hey, can you count down to 1?"

"Sure," He stopped walking and placed him self at the side. "3. 2. 1. GO!"

Then we booked it. Yongguk, being the least fit one out of us four, was lagging behind and just started jogging slowly. Very slowly.

We were already halfway done and Eunmi was the second to get tired and started to walk. She only had the stamina to do martial arts and she hadn't done it in a long time.

Now, it was just Jay and I. "Getting tired bro?" I barely asked.

"Same to you." Jay stammered out.

We were halfway to the finish line and unfortunately, Jay lost.

Being the awesome person I am, I practiced Martial Arts everyday and being the sister I am I followed in Jay's footsteps in b-boying and followed both of my brothers into rapping. I was dubbed the fastest female rapper in the US and I developed nice lungs and could run a marathon without too much trouble.

I finished running and Yongguk and Eunmi caught up to me while Jay was too tired and out of breath to run anymore. I took a drink from Yongguk's water bottle he had set aside and passed it to Eunmi and passed it to Yongguk when she was done.

"You kids may go back inside. Good job out there." The teacher pointed to the door of the gym.

That was when Jay slowly jogged up to us and Yongguk handed him the water bottle. "Thanks, man." He patted Yongguk's back and took a big gulps of water.

"You all go in and set up for badminton."

"Alright!" We all headed to the gym.

~~~~~~~~~~

=.=

Tired~

It's one day late!

But it's better then nothing....

I'll update again soon you guys~

Annyeong~

                -Captainmai~

 

Dear Captainmai,

Proof read it please.

Like 10 times.

Thank you, SarahChi1023

                   ^^You... You know how I am...

I know..... =.= Aish! Tired~ TT.TT

-Captainmai~