Lunch

It's Complicated

Bold letters are in English.

Normal letters are in Korean.

Chapter 7: Lunch

Briinggg~!

"Eonni~... Eonni~ Wake up~"

"Yah! Park ~~~~~! Wake up!" Jay yelled in my ear.

I then reached out and slapped Jay on the head hard. "Snooze button." I mumbled and went back to sleep again.

Then, someone slammed their hands on my desk making me jump up and glare at them. "Yah, Kat. Why are you here?!" GD said. "And why didn't I get a hug?" He then spread his arms out wide, waiting for my hug.

"Uh, excuse me. You better back off from my sister, blond ." Yongguk stood up.

"Yongguk he's not even worth it. He's too skinny to fight. He could even be beaten up by ~~~~~." Jay smirked.

I quietly laughed. "How ironic," I whispered so only GD could hear. I faced Jay and put my right cheek on my right hand. "Do you seriously not remember this stank ?" I raised my eyebrows.

Jay raised his eyebrow. "Wait. What? It's this guy? Are you being serious?" He pointed at him and I nodding rolling my eyes at him. "Yo! Bro! Jiyong man! Its been a long time!" Jay gave a smile and bumped fists him.

GD gave a confused face and I sighed. "It's Jay, stupid." A flicker of recognition flashed across his face.

"Jay to the freaking Park?! No way!" GD gave a laugh. "You're not him, the Jay Park I knew was a skinny kid."

"People change, Jiyong," I smirked at him. "And I'd advise you to shut your mouth. Your loud, I'm going for lunch."

I stood up and everyone was looking at us. I rolled my eyes and walked to the cafeteria.

As I walked in, everyone stared at me. I scoffed and got in line for food, as I was handing my cash for my food, Yongguk, Jay and Eunmi walked in.

"Eonni!" Eunmi ran over to me with Jay and Yongguk.

I smiled at them. "I'll go find us a table."

"Alright, Honeyboo~" Jay cooed and was about to ruffle my hair, but I wasn't having any of that.

"If you call me Honeyboo again. I'll make sure I wont have any nieces or nephews." I smirked at him when he was trying to figure out what I meant and walked out of the line with my food and looked around for an empty table when I heard someone call my name. "~~~~~ NOONA!! NOONA!! NOONA NOONA NOONA!!!" 

I completely ignored the voice and double checked again if there were no tables to sit at. "NOOOOONNNNAAA!!!!!!" The voice burst my ear drums. I looked over and saw a skinny, girly looking guy waving like a maniac at me. 

I gave him a glare hoping he would blow up.

I walked up to him. "What!?" I growled, annoyed.

He didn't look scared at all he just smiled and held his hand out. "Annyeong! Sungjongimnida! Sit with us!" He then grabbed my tray of food and set it down between him and this other guy and these other guys.

A squinty eyed guy with his shoulders shrugged slightly stood up and held his hand out. "Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Kim Sunggyu. I'm the leader of Infinite." Are you serious?! Another squinty eyed freak?! Dear Lord no... (OMG SUNGGYU!!! YOU KNOW I LOVE YOU RIGHT?! RIIIGHTTT!?! SARANGHAE!!! IT'LL GET BETTER I PROMISE!! TT-TT)

I gave him the WTF face and shook his hand. "Infinite?" I raised my eyebrows. Infinite... That's a stupid name.... but then again Big Bang is an even stupider name.

(YOU GUYS!!! IM AN INSPIRIT AND A VIP!!! I LOVE THESE GUYS OKAY!!! Just making it clear, I'm not bashing on them, but I hate haters. If they don't like them they can just go stick it in a juice box and it. If they don't like Kpop they can go listen to other music... They can quit the bashing ugh... its fugly... Haters will keep hating =.=;;)

"Yup, all seven of us are a group of Kingkas named Infinite." He gave me a big smile. Holy, where on earth were his eyes...wow.

"Um, alright then." I awkwardly said.

"Hi, I am Woohyun. You can just call me Oppa." He winked and sent a heart my way.

I just gave him the 'WTF' face. "When were you born?" I asked.

"February 8." He smiled.

I smirked at him. "Sorry to burst your bubble but I'm older then you. Birthday is on January 1st" I pointed at myself and turned away from him.

The guy beside me started to introduce himself. "Annyeong, I'm L." He yawned looking at me.

He seemed okay. He was now staring at me with a blank look. Wow...I take it back. He's starting to creep me out.

"Yeah, nice to meet you." I leaned away from him and was faced with a guy who was smiling and looking goofy.

"Annyeonghaseyo! I'm Jang Dongwoo!" He gave me a big smile.

"Haha, yeah. Hello." I awkwardly said.

Then a tall dude stood up from the table shaking it quite a bit and bowed a 90 degree bow to me. "ANNYEONGHASEYO!! Lee Sungyeolimnida!!" He screamed loudly.

I winced from the sudden blast. "Ugh...Hi."

Then I turned to the guy that hasn't introduced himself yet.

He did a little bow with his head and gave me a smile. "Annyeonghaseyo, Lee Howonimnida, but call me Hoya."

"Hello." I said in monotone. Finally! A normal one!

"EONNII!!" I turned around to be hugged by Eunmi with Jay and Yongguk trailing behind.

"Hello there, dear siblings!" I smiled and rolled my eyes as Yongguk and Jay were burning holes in to Infinite. "Let's go eat outside, shall we?"

"Let's go, Eonni!" Eunmi handed Yongguk her tray then took my untouched food and gave it to Jay. Then she started to pull my arm.

"Wait wait wait." I pulled my jacket off and put it around Eunmi. "It's a bit cold out. Don't wanna be catching a cold now do we?" I smiled and took my food from Jay and we all walked out to the picnic tables that were place beside the track field and were under the large oak trees.

**********
As soon as we finished eating and chatting, we heard a call from far away. All of us looked over and saw BigBang coming our way, GD had his arms crossed and was pouting. Wow...(FANTASIC BABY XD) how mature.

"Annyeong!" A short guy said. "Seungriimnida. We didn't meet last time. Sorry, I wasn't home." He smiled making his panda eyes darker then before.

Eunmi giggled knowing what I was thinking about. "Panda bear~" She whispered and unfortunately Seungri heard her and his face flamed red.

"Ehe, yeah I have bad panda eyes." He rubbed the back of his neck. "I'm trying my best to get rid of them."

Eunmi jumped. "Wae? I like your panda eyes! I think you look cute with them!" Eunmi gave Seungri a bright smile.

"T-t-tha-" Seungri started but got cut off by Jay.

"You! No more flirting with my baby girl!" Jay yelled and grabbed Eunmi into a tight hug.

"O-O-Oppa! Can't b-breathe!" Eunmi lightly elbowed Jay in the stomach and he let her go.

"Oww! When did you get violent like ~~~~~! That hurt! Eunminnie! Kiss it better~" Jay pouted and I smacked his head.

Eunmi gave Jay a glare. "Ask Yongguk oppa to kiss it. And I'm not violent like ~~~~~. It's your fault, I was going to die from lack of oxygen."

Jay pouted and Eunmi ignored him. Yongguk and I rolled our eyes at the two dorks who were arguing. 

I turned to Big Bang. " So, why are you guys here?"

GD smiled. "Well TOP and I are going to an underground rap battle and wanted to know if you wanted to come. I remembered that Jay and Yongguk is in to rapping, so why not?"

"Did I hear rap battle!? HYUNG! Let's go! Just like old times!" Jay's face brightened up.

"I don't know." Yongguk said unsure. 

"Wah! I want to see Oppas rap together again!" Eunmi cheered.

I smiled. "Just like old times." I winked at Yongguk and Jay, then nodded my head towards Big Bang.

The two smirked and said at the same time. "Sure!" 

GD smirked. "See you at '(Insert address/club name)' It's at the outskirts of town, you can't miss it. Be there at around 7. We will be at the front." He then walked away with the rest of the Big Bang guys.

We all smirked at each other and then the bell rang. They all headed back to class.

But...

Unknowingly, there was a person behind the tree the siblings sat under. Eavesdropping, they, of course, heard everything. The mysterious person then slowly walked to their class with a smirk planted on their lips.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OMFG!! YOU GUYS!!! TT.TT HJVFGNSXYREFSGMAUYEKXFRGCSYHMKJXHMVISUGHUEMHGWLESKGEMRUS!!!!!

First of all... I am so, FREAKING sorry for not updating! TT.TT

I was having a serious case of writers block AND school is being a to me >.< I HATE YOU SCHOOL!!! Idk... School used to be easy to get through last semester..... NOT LIKE THIS SEMESTER!! Where i now have GYM!!!! UGH!!!! *Punches myself*

Second of all... I want to thank my amazing co-author/Best friend/Sister SarahChi1023. I was thinking about how I have to finish chapter 7 cause I had this chapter on the story for MONTHS! Like it hide the chapter and crap. BUT ANYWAYS! When I was in Science I was thinking about how I have to think of something to write and update and SarahChi1023 gave me a few pointers and I am finally putting this chapter up. Thank you SarahChi1012~ Saranghae!! 

Last thing~ I am going to update NEXT WEEK! I got an idea for the next chapter~ >:D

Until next time~ Annyeong from your author~ CaptainMai