Let's get ready~

It's Complicated

Eunmi's POV:

I sat the purple-haired guy known as Hoya on one of the pristine white beds so I could get the ointments for his growing bruise.

I looked through the cabinets but as I grabbed the right bottle, a voice stopped me. "Excuse me, but only the nurse is allowed to go through those cabinets." An old lady with a doctor's coat said with a glare.

I instantly retracted my arm and bowed 90 degrees. "I'm sorry! I didn't know and no one was here and-and-"

The woman put up her hand stopping me from finishing my sentence and gave me a smile. "I know dear, I was just pulling on your leg." Her eyes shone with amusement.

Just then, Hoya came in and bowed to the old lady. "Ah~ Annyeonghaseyo, Ajummah."

The lady gave a big sigh. "Again, Hoya? This is your sixth time here this week!" 

I looked at him wide-eyed. "MWOH! Your sixth time?!"

Hoya shyly looked at me, rubbing the back of his neck for the hundredth time. He let out a small chuckle. "Yeah, cause I dance and so I tend to injure myself a lot."

"You dance?" I said surprised. "Wait, why am I so surprised? You look like the dancing type of guy. What kind of genre do you dance to?"

"Hip hop." He said with no hesitation.

"Nice, my brother, Jay is into b-boying. Maybe you two can make a choreo together."

Hoya's face brightened. "Jeongmal! That would be awesome! I heard a lot from Yongguk hyung about him. He's like a legend!"

"Okay, that's enough. Now tell me, Hoya, what did you injure this time." The lady, also the nurse asked.

"I kinda... got hit in the face... with a birdie, uh... as you can tell by the huge bruise." He gave an embarrassed grin and an awkward chuckle.

The nurse rolled her eyes and lightly smacked his shoulder. "Aigoo~ What am I going to do with you?!"

~~~~~~~~~~

6:00 P.M.

~~~~~'s POV:

I stretched on my bed and yawned after a wonderful power nap. I turned to look at the alarm clock that was sitting on my  bedside table and groaned.

Damn! I have 30 minutes to get ready.

I lazily rolled off my bed, dragging myself the closet and grab a random pair of baggy pants that was on top of a pile of clothes.


Slowly, I stood and gave out a long sigh.

I roughly snatched my favorite black wife beater from a hanger.
 

Then I went to the bathroom to take a quick shower.

After I came out with my hair wrapped in a towel. I took out my hair dryer and began to dry the strands. Just as I was about finished, Eunmi poked her head in. "Eonni, is this outfit okay?" She stepped out from behind the door.

She was wearing a vibrant red, off-the-shoulder shirt that showed off her midriff.

The white short shorts she wore revealed her long legs to the world, but she had somewhat covered them up with lacy black tights.

            

I studied her carefully, deciding what I should say.

"Oppas are not going to like that," I pointed at her outfit. "but, I'm okay with it." I shrugged my shoulders.

"Oh yeah, I forgot about those two." She pouted. "But why wouldn't they like this they were the ones that bought these for me."

I shook my head in disbelief. "I can't...sometimes...those boys..."

"Let's just head down, they're probably waiting for us." I placed my hands on Eunmi's bare shoulders and led her out of my room.

We headed downstairs to the living room where Gukkie and Jay were completely absorbed into watching SpongeBob.

I sighed dramatically. "Yah!" I yelled to get their attention.

Nothing. Not even a muscle. They gave no response what-so-ever.

I threw my hands up, frustrated. What are they? Nine?!

"Yah!" I yelled again and pushed both of their heads with my fingers.

"Wae!" They turned snapping at me.

"Time to go, pabo's."

"Go where?" Jay asked cluelessly.

I raised an eyebrow. "Are you serious?" I was about to raise my hand, ready to hit him.

Then Gukkie swiftly smacked Jay in the head for me. "We are going to the club, remember?" He stated.

"Yah! It's not my fault! I'm going to get permanent brain damage if you keep hitting my head." Jay whined.

Yongguk narrowed his eyes at him menacingly. "Don't you 'Yah' me, I'm your hyung!"

"Oppas, stop! We're going to be late if you two keep arguing like that." Eunmi scolded them. They finally looked at her and saw what she was wearing.

They both gasped with horror stricken faces. "Yah! W-what are you wearing!? Go change, now!" They said in unison.

"You were the ones who bought this for me." Eunmi argued, folding her arms for emphasis. 

"We did?!" They exclaimed in shock.

"Oh jebal, these boys, I can't- I just can't.." I sighed dramatically and turned away from the scene.

"Fine, since we are the ones at fault we will let you wear. That," Yongguk glared at Eunmi's outfit in distaste. "But, you have to wear my hoodie."

"Alright!" Eunmi nodded.

"When we come home we are burning those clothes." Jay said dismissively.

"Whatever, lets just go before I decided not to. I woke up for this, I can go right back to sleep." I sighed and went to put on my shoes.

"Wait! I'm not ready yet!" Jay said as he sprinted up the stairs.

"That's because you were too busy watching SpongeBob. At least Yongguk oppa was ready." Eunmi pointed at Yongguk as she called up to Jay's fleeing figure.

Yongguk draped his hoodie over Eunmi's shoulders. "Wear it." He ordered.

Eunmi pouted and glared at Yongguk. "So big.... He totally did this on purpose." She mumbled.

"What was that?" Yongguk glanced at her as if daring her to repeat what she had just said.

"Nothing." She quickly answered.

Yongguk smirked. "S'what I thought."

I handed Eunmi her favorite pair of stylish army boots and I finally took a glance at Yongguk's attire.

Yongguk's hair was tousled in a messy fohawk which gave off a kind of 'bad boy,' vibe.

He wore an red-orange jacket with intricate black designs on the front. Under it was a plain white fitted t-shirt. He was wearing baggy black jeans with multiple zippers as decorations and to complete his outfit, he was wearing a pair of Nike shoes that matched his clothes.

We were all sitting on the couch in a comfortable silence, waiting for Jay to be done. I didn't know what the hell he was doing, but I would appreciate it if he could speed up so we could go on with our lives.

Bored out of my mind, I just pulled out my old, tattered T-mobile phone. This phone was a hand-me-down from Jay for 'emergencies' back in the states. I really didn't see the point of having it, I mean, I didn't have any friends even less go out anywhere.

I just looked at pointless things to get my mind off of the boredom.

I heaved a long sigh as I grew tired of my phone after only 5 minutes. Is he seriously still getting ready?!

"Oppa! Hurry up I want to leave already!" Eunmi whined loudly from the bottom of the stairs.

"I'm almost ready!" Jay's muffled voice sounded upstairs.

Yongguk groaned. "What is he?! A girl?"

I gave another long sigh. "You have no idea."

After 5 more minutes of sitting around, he finally came down casually dressed in a t-shirt and jeans with a belt and a black jacket. He had his hair done in his signature fohawk and had his Nike Blazer shoes on.

   

 

We went out to Yongguk's car and squeezed in. Eunmi was telling Yongguk the directions while Jay and I just listened. We were no good with them and would probably go in the opposite direction. Yeah. That's how bad we were.

We were on the right street and I looked around until I spotted a blonde head on the sidewalk standing in front of a warehouse where flashing lights streamed out of the cracks and windows. He was surrounded by 4 other people. Big Bang.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wahh~ I am sorry that I haven't updated in forever!

I had a lot of free time on my hands and I don't know.... I forgot about my fanfic.

But when I do remember, I'll be like, "OKAY!! I HAVE TO WRITE TODAY!! I HAVE TOO!!" and then I don't know what possessed me, but I don't write......

But anyways I will make sure that I write... for reals this time...

I was texting SarahChi1023 and she mentioned her fic and I was like, "HJDFBKSDFBVSKFIUV!! I FORGOT I TOLD MYSELF I WAS GOING TO WRITE TODAY!!!" That was at 2:29 A.M.

and then it was 5:02 A.M

After, I went looking through the other chapters and was editing stuff and now it's 6:11 A.M.

TT.TT

Have a nice day or something... I have school in 3 hours *Sobs* Winter break is over.

                                                                                   ^ Does school start at 9 or something? -SarahChi1023

Bye...

~CaptainMai