Ohhh Brother -.-

It's Complicated

We got off the plane and went to get our things, not that we had a lot since we were poor.

We walked out of the gates and into a place where there were many chairs filled with people waiting for family and friends. I saw a guy in a suit holding a big card with our names on it.

                            'PARK JAEBEOM
                             PARK ~~~~~
                             PARK EUNMI'

I sighed and pulled my luggage toward him while Eunmi and Jay were being dorks and looking around. When I stood in front of the guy he just looked at me, took a folder out, opened it up and the closed it. "You are Park ~~~~~?"

Good thing Jay forced Eunmi and I to speak Korean around him all of the time, so we were very fluent.

"Yes, I am Park ~~~~~ and the these behind me are my brother and sister, Park Jaebeom and Park Eunmi." The guy nodded, "Good, I am driving you three to your designated area. Follow me. " He began to walk. I pulled my luggage with Jay and Eunmi following behind.

He lead us outside of the airport to a cab. The guy took out things and put it in the trunk while we just got into the car.

I sighed. "Yah. Oppa, do you have my iPhone?" I felt around my pockets.

"Oh yeah, I have it right here. Sorry, I took it while you were sleeping on the plane 'cause mine ran out of batteries," He handed me back my phone.

"Whatever," I shrugged.

The guy finally got in and started the car up and started driving. "How long is it going to be?" Eunmi asked the driver.

"Hm, about 20 minutes, probably 30 actually." He answered not turning his head.

Eunmi and I looked at each other. "Wake us up when we get there." We said at the same time, laying our heads down on each other and fell asleep right away.

*****

"Yah! Park ~~~~~!" Yelled a voice.

I opened my right eye to see Jay in front of me with the door open. "....Shut the Hell up," I glared at him and went back to sleep.

I heard Jay groan and then suddenly I was lifted up. "Lets go baby sis, Eunmi is already inside and passed out in her room."

I growled as Jay started walking, "I said shut the Hell up, Jay. What part of that do you not understand."

Jay placed me on a bed, took off my jacket and pulled the covers over me, "Just go to sleep. We need to unpack our stuff. It's going to be a tiring day tomorrow." I heard a huge sigh come from him. "G'night, ~~~~~."

"Good Nnnhhfmmmm..." With that I fell asleep.

*****

"Eonni~ Wake up~" I looked up from my pillow and saw Eunmi and then I dropped my head back on to the pillow.

"Go the Hell away," I grumbled.

"Eonni!! Eonni, Eonni, Eonni, Eonni, Eonni, Eonni, EONNIIIII-"

I covered and glared. She squealed. "I'm up, so shut your trap." I got up, went to the bathroom and did my morning needs like brush my teeth, shower and that sort of stuff. 

I came out of the bathroom in comfortable clothes and my hair done.

(Like this but with out the bag, hat and sunglasses. Her hair is like this :D)

I went in to my hand bag and pulled out the star necklace that my oldest Oppa gave me and the feather necklace that my Jay Oppa got me and put them both on.

As I was putting them on in front of the mirror I noticed Eunmi asleep on my bed.

I rolled my eyes and grabbed random clothes from my luggage. "Yah! Park Eunmi! Get up, I'll do your hair. Here get changed out of your pajamas." 

Eunmi looked up still half asleep and sat up rubbing the sleep out of her eyes. She took the bundle of clothes I was holding and headed into the bathroom.

While she was in the bathroom, I started to heat up my hair curler and grabbed the heat protection spray from my bag.

After 30 minutes, Eunmi finally came out looking refreshed. I sat crisscross on my bed. "Sit." I patted the spot in front of me. Eunmi obeyed and sat in front of me and she took out Yongguk's DS and started playing while i got busy on her hair.

After 20 minutes or so I was finally done. I unplugged the curler cord and stretched. "Eunmi-ah, I'm done go look in the mirror." Eunmi ran to the mirror.

"Waah~ Eonni! Gomawo! Saranghae!" Eunmi hugged me tightly.

I laughed. "Arasso! Arasso! Nado saranghae. Lets go downstairs, it's still to early for anyone to be awake on a Saturday. We should make breakfast together."

Eunmi gave me her 1000 watt smile. "Ne~ Eonni! Lets surprise the Oppas!" She quietly skipped out of my room and downstairs to the kitchen.

I chuckled at her cuteness and quietly walked down the stairs and in to the kitchen.

Eunmi started to cut up apples and I started to make pancakes and toad-in-a-hole toast. As I finished my pancakes and toast, Eunmi was already done with the apples and they were already on a plate in the middle of the table. She then started to arranged the pancakes into a caterpillar and put the toast in the middle.

I smiled and rolled my eyes as she did that. She was pouting the whole time arranging them. While she was doing that, I started making my famous watermelon sherbet smoothies.

We both set it all on the table and smiled at our work. "We are awesome." Eunmi giggled. "I can't wait for Oppas reactions! I call waking up Jay Oppa!"

"Alright! I'll wake up our other Oppa," 

Eunmi and I ran up stairs in to our Oppa's rooms. We have been here before and nothing really changed.

I quietly opened the door and peeked in seeing my Oppa under the blankets in decent clothing unlike Jay Oppa. He was wearing a white wife-beater.

I ran up and jumped on him. "Yaah!! Bang. Yong. Guk! Wake up~" I gasped in shock and I got lifted up.

"Who told you to wake me up?" He threw me down on the bed and tickled me.

"WAHHHH!!! You monster!! Stop!!!! Hahahahaha!!!" I laughed and squirmed.

Finally, I fell off of the bed and took deep breathes. "OMO! Yah! Park ~~~~~ are you okay?"

I shot a glare at Yong Guk. "Does it look like I'm okay?" I stood up and walked out of the room and down in to the kitchen to see Jay Oppa shoving his face already. "Annyeong, Jay Oppa! Do you like the breakfast Eunmi and I made?"

"Ish sho gooh!" Jay swallowed and said it again. "My bad, I said, It's sooooo good! I love the smoothie!"

"Thanks, I made the smoothies."

"Whoa! Who made all of this!" Yong Oppa walked in to the kitchen and stared astonished.

"Eunmi and I did. Oppa, I'm going to go walk to the park near here, okay?" I walked to the door and was about to put on my shoes when I remembered that I had forgotten my phone and mp3 player in my room.

I ran up the stairs and grabbed them and my satchel that had my phone, 2 pairs of ear buds, money, a bottle of water, my book, my old mp3 player and for emergencies a first aid kit. Back in Seattle I had two jobs. I worked as a waitress and at Best Buy, I got amazing employee discounts at Best Buy so i took advantage of that and saved up my money and got Jay and Eunmi the iPhone 4 for Christmas. They were on a Christmas sale for 150$ at Best Buy and my employee discount brought it down to about 100 - 115$ the usual price was about 200$. Lucky me, right? Both were totally mind blown, but I got scolded cause I didn't get myself anything.

I was putting on my shoes when Yong Oppa came up behind me startling me. "You shouldn't go out."

I scrunched my eyebrows in confusion. "Why not?"

"There has been a lot of gangs lately, I don't want you out there for someone to attack you." 

I sighed, stood up and faced him. "Oppa, don't worry so much I'm going to a park to walk around. I have my phone and you know how I can run. I could climb up a tree in 5 seconds flat! If I need you I'll text you, okay?"

Yong Guk frowned deeply. "I still don't think you should go."

I sighed and rolled my eyes. "Why the heck would anyone attack a girl in the morning."

Yong Guk sighed. "Good point. Fine you can go."

I rolled my eyes and walked out the door. "It's not like I asked you if I can go or not." I mumbled.

"What was that?" Yong Guk yelled.

"Your face!" I yelled back.

I made it to the park and I saw a nice big shady tree, so I sat under it. I ped my bag and pulled out ear buds, plugged them in to my phone and wrapped it around my neck turning the volume up high playing Eminem's Space Bound.

I started to rap/sing to it. In the middle of it I heard a disturbing coughs. I looked around and I saw a figure laying behind a tree. Curiously, I walked up to the figure and saw the person cover in cuts and bruises everywhere.

"OMO!! Are you okay? Wait of course your not okay!" I tapped his face trying to get him to wake up.

The guy coughed a couple of times before opening his eyes. "Yah, you got a pretty deep cut there." I looked at his arm that had a huge gash in it. "Let me treat that." I reached for his arm, but he quickly pulled away from me.

"I don't need your help!" He stood up and leaned against the tree breathing heavily going in and out of consciousness.

I raised my eyebrows. "Uhh yeah, you sure don't need my help at all." I let the sarcasm drip off of my tounge. I grabbed his uninjured arm and pulled him to the tree I was sitting at.

"I said I don't need your help!" He snarled.

I just rolled my eyes and sat him down as I grabbed my bag and pulled out my first aid kit. I get in to a lot of fights too.

I pulled out my water bottle and tissue paper and wiped away the blood carefully.

After wasting a whole packet of tissues all the blood was cleaned up.

I took out anti-biotic and started to dab it on the wounds. I heard the guy hiss in pain so I blew on it. When I was done I placed band-aids and plaster on the wounds. "Okay! Done!" I smiled up at the guy and he was looking at me.

"Pfft! I didn't need your help." The guy rolled his eyes. I raised my eyebrows.

"You lost a lot of blood and you were slipping in and out of consciousness and I helped you if you liked it or not. Sorry buddy." I packed my things up and sat beside him and yawned. Damn you Eunmi waking me up early in the morning...

"So, What's your name?" He asked. "I'll need to repay you as my thanks."

"My name is Park ~~~~~, theres no need to repay me, just rest, all right?" I yawned already half asleep, Why am I so comfortable? Why does this seem familiar? "What's your name?"

"My name is Kwon Jiyong, nice to meet you again Park ~~~~~" And that's when I fell asleep.

************

Boooo~ I just wrote what just came up in my mind >.<

So tired..... =.="

Okay guys I'll TRY to update again SOON maybe >.<

-CaptainMai

Edited~

- SarahChi1023