School Part 3

It's Complicated

We were standing outside the classroom we were assigned to. We already got our schedules and everything, apparently we are put in a special class where they do nothing except for gym all we need to do is keep our attendance and that's it. Its stupid...

Everyone was already in class and everything and the teacher  was taking attendance in the classroom and told us to wait out here until he calls us. We leaned in and hear his booming voice talking. "Okay kids we have new students today. COME IN!"

Yongguk slide the door open with a bang and Eunmi slapped his shoulder. "Yah Oppa! Don't break the door."

He just rolled his eyes and walked in first and following behind him is Eunmi, Jay and I. Eunmi instantly shrunk in between Yongguk and Jay as all of the 'students' the the classroom were guys. I mean are you serious?! They are like 12 guys. Wow... and like 5 have their head down.

"Okay introduce yourselves" The teacher said beckoning us to introduce ourselves.

Yongguk went first. "ANNYEONGHASEYO!!!" He yelled in his deep voice making the 5 guys with their heads down jump up in fright. Yongguk smirked in amusement. "Bang Yonggukimnida! You all might of known me from last year. Nice to see you all again! Don't mess with my sisters or I'll beat you to death." He smirked.

"HYUNG!!" A guy with red hair stood up with a huge smile and started waving like a maniac.

Then another guy stood up with him. "Yo! Hyung! We though you graduated already!?"

"Ya. You two sit down." A squinty eyed guy glared. I don't know if he was glaring or not, but i think he was 'cause his eyes got smaller.

They sat down and Jay stepped up. "Annyeonghaseyo. Park Jeabeomimnida, but call me Jaypark yo. Don't mess with 'OUR' sisters or you'll get beaten to death by 'US'." He glared at Yongguk.

I rolled my eyes at them and Eunmi spoke. She took a step foreword and bowed at a 90 degrees angle. "Annyeonghaseyo, Park Eunmiimnida~ Nice to meet you all! I hope we can be great friends." She gave a shy smile and stepped back and hid behind me.

Everyone stared at me and i rolled my eyes. "Yo, Park ~~~~~imnida. Don't talk to me or i'll beat your face and don't even think of talking to Eunmi either or your going to be living in Hell for the rest of your life...... Can we go sit no-"

"YAAH! Park ~~~~~!!" I looked over to see GD pointing at me and behind him are the rest of Big Bang.

"Oh... Yo.... You okay with your you know what?" I smirked at him.

He blinked. "Oh yeah the injur-"

"I meant your over sized ego" I tilted my head innocently. 

Everyone snickered at the red faced blond leader. GD gave a glare and sat himself down crossing his arms and pouted, glaring at me.

"Okay, Yongguk, Jaypark, Eunmi and ~~~~~. Go sit in the back." We went and sat down.

                                                        DESK ARRANGEMENT 
                                                                      |Back|
               |
               |[Dongwoo][Hoya]                    [~~~~~][Yongguk]             [T.O.P][Seungri]            
               |                                                                                                                                        
               |[Sungjong][Myungsoo]           [Eunmi][Jay]                      [Taeyang][Daesung]    
               |                                                                                                                                        
               |[Woohyun][Sungyeol]             [Empty][Empty]                  [GD also the loner]      
               |                                                                                                                                        
               |[Sunggyu the loner~]              [Empty][Empty]                  [Empty][Empty]            
               |                                                                                                                                        
          |DOOR|                                                                                                                                
               |                                                                                                                                        
               |                                                 |Front + Front Desk|                                                   

 

"Alright students, Treat the siblings well. You have Gym last block remember to come." The teacher glared GDs way and walked out the door closing it.

I instantly yawned and put my head down in my arms already half asleep.

 

MYSTERIOUS POV!! (Well its not going to be mysterious soon any ways =.=;;)

I walked down the hall as all the girls were staring at me and guys nodded as a greeting.

I came to my classroom and slid the door open. "I SAY 'HO', YOU SAY 'YA'!!

 (I know SarahChi1023... I'm killing you :) I love you Dongsaengie~ <3 Saranghae LOL)

"HO!"

"YAHH!! Shut up!!" L AKA Myungsoo glared my way.

I frowned and pouted. "Tough crowd..." I mumble and sat in my seat beside Dongwoo.

"Myungsoo woke up in the wrong side of the bed today" Dongwoo snickered.

L turned around and gave Dongwoo a murderous glare. "It's L. Don't you ever say that name again." Then he turned back around.

"Wow calm down Bro." Dongwoo and I said at the same time.

We looked at each other and smiled. "Yadong couple Forever~ <3" We then made a heart with our hands.

Sunggyu was on his phone and Woohyun and Sungyeol were making aegyo faces at each other while Sungjong  judges who had the most aegyo face. L... L is doing whatever an L does.

Big Bang came in and we all stopped what we were doing. We were on not so good terms with them since we were the Kingkas and they were a Gang. It wasn't  that, but we simply didn't like each other for some reason.

As soon as they sat down all of them put there heads down and the teacher came in. 

He started to take our attendance. "Okay kids we have new students today. COME IN!"

Four people then came in, two guys and two girls. One of the two girls hid behind the two guys and then I froze.

My heart started to quicken and a tiny blush came on my face. It was like she and I were the only ones here and wow was she so beautiful. With her long black hair and her bambi eyes and a petite but mature body.

I think I like her, she already had me hooked around her finger.

"ANNYEONGHASEYO!!" A deep booming voice echoed through out the class breaking me at my love struck trance and waking up Big Bang. "Bang Yonggukimnida! You all night of known me from last year. Nice to see you all again! Don't mess with my sisters or I'll beat you to death." He smirked.

Dongwoo jumped up smiling and waved like a maniac. "HYUNG!!"

My eyes widened in shock and i also stood up. "Yo! Hyung! We though you graduated already!?"

"Ya. You two sit down." Leader Gyu glared our way.

We sat down and I continued to admire the cute girl as the mohawk guy introduced himself.

He was done and the cutie stepped up and bowed. "Annyeonghasyeo, Park Eunmiimnida~ Nice to meet you all! I hope we can be great friends." She gave a shy smile and hid behind the other girl.

Me. I was smiling my off she was so cute. I love her name. I have to get to know her.

We all stared at this other girl. Well not everyone, I was staring at my Eunminnie that is behind her. Yes, I already have a nickname for her. Yes, I am totally whipped and yes i called her 'MY' Eunminnie.  "Yo, Park ~~~~~imnida. Don't talk to me or I'll beat your face and don't even think of talking to Eunmi either or your going to be living in Hell for the rest of your life...... Can we go sit no-"

"YAAH! Park ~~~~~!!" Everyone looked over to see GD pointing at ~~~~~ and behind him are the rest of Big Bang who by the way are staring at their leader shocked at his out burst.

"Oh... Yo.... You okay with your you know what?" She smirked at him.

He blinked. "Oh yeah the injur-"

"I ment your over sized ego" She tilted her head innocently at him. 

Everyone snickered at the red faced blond leader. GD gave a glare and sat himelf down crossing his arms and pouted, glaring at her. Everyone was shocked to see the gang leader act so..... Childish. He was usually scary and always picked fights and whatever gang leaders do.

"Okay, Yongguk, Jaypark, Eunmi and ~~~~~. Go sit in the back." The teacher pointed at the back and they sat down.

"Alright students, Treat the siblings well. You have Gym last block remember to come." The teacher glared GDs way and walked out the door closing it.

It was already 10 minutes in to class and I kept sneaking glances at MY Eunminnie. She was talking to that Jay Park guy and the ~~~~~ girl was sleeping as GD was glaring holes in to her. Yongguk.... He was also sleeping in the same position as ~~~~~. I can totally see the resemblance. Wait now that I noticed ~~~~~ had the same red hair like Dongwoo. Hehe :D

The rest of Big Bang went back to sleep and Infinite were also sneaking glances at the siblings. Dongwoo and 'L' were staring at ~~~~~ as I was glancing at Eunmi. Woohyun, Sungjong and Sungyeol were talking about them. Sunggyu was back on his phone with a bored face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WAHHH!!! Okay done~ <3 I'll be updating today again maybe if i don't pass out, LOL!!

I finally got Infinite in!! HAPPY!!!

So what did you guys think? You guys should comment :)

Until next time~

Saranghae from your epic awesome author,

                                -CaptainMai

P.S. SarahChi1023..... *Highlight on the bottom*

I SAY "HO", YOU SAY "YA"!!!!! Lol <3