School part 2

It's Complicated

Bang Yongguk parked the car and we got out.

As soon as we got out of the car whispers spread like wild fire.

"OMO! Isn't that Bang Yongguk? "

"Holy crap man! Look at those to girl. I'd tap that' The guy that said that came up to me.

"Hey there baby. Wanna go out sometime?" He his lips.

I gave a disgusted look and was about to punch him in the face when Yongguk and Jay at the same time grabbed the guys collar and glared him down. "You stay the away from our sisters."

They let go if him and then the poor guy ran off, scared for his life.

"Thanks Oppas." I gave them a smile and they smile at me back.

"Waaah! Oppas daebak!" Eunmi smiled brightly and gave a thumbs up to them.

Yongguk back hugged Eunmi and lead us to the office while people started gossiping more.

"Yah! Look at that guy with the mohawk! He is so hot"

"DUDE!! Look at her! She. Is. SMOKING!!! Daaamn!"

"OMO!! It's Bang Yongguk! Wait... who's that with him. She is to close. She better back away from my man."

We walked pasted the girl that said that and I instantly stopped in my tracks. "Excuse me?"

The girl glared at me. "MWOH?!" She was like any normal looking girl in Korean. Not like those ty ones back in Washington. She was wearing her uniform properly and had only a bit of make up on, but she screamed by her posture.

"Would you like to repeat what you just said there." I said in a deadly tone and a murderous glare.

"Pfft! back off! I said that she-" She pointed at Eunmi, " Should stay away from MY man."

I sneered at her. "I think you called my little sister a ."

She scoffed. "Yeah, it's because she is."

Instantly, I grabbed the stupid girls collar and slammed her in to the lockers, getting up in her face, glaring holes in her face. "What was that?" I said through my teeth in boiling anger.

The girl shrunk and looked at me in fear. "Yah! ~~~~~ enough, we don't want to get in trouble on your first day. Let go." Jay said putting a hand on my shoulder.

"Not until she apologizes to Eunmi and I will let her go." I growled shrugging Jays hand off of my shoulder.

I let go if the girl and pointed to Eunmi. "Apologize! Now!"

The girl tumbled in front of Eunmi. "E-Eonni! It's o-" I cut Eunmi off with a straight glare.

I reverted my glare at the girl who is shaking in terror. "Now." I said in a venomous voice.

"I-i-i-i'm s-s-sorry. I won't do it again." She did a 90 degree bow and ran off.

"Tck, Korean shame." I rolled my eyes and we continued to walk to the office.

"Eonni, why were you so mean to her? What did the girl do? She didn't need to apologize to me." Eunmi scrunched her eyebrows together.

I gave a light chuckle. "I was mean to her because she was being mean and she called you a very bad name. So, I made her apologize because calling people that you just met horrible names is bad."

Eunmi scrunched her eyebrows more then before and tilted her head a bit. "What did she call me?"

I rolled my eyes at her and poked her forehead. "Something that you don't need to know and stop scrunching your eyebrows, your going to get wrinkles."

Eunmi pouted and rubbed her forehead as Yongguk and Jay watched and listened at our conversation in amusement.

"I say she deserved it." Yongguk smiled at Eunmi and hung his arms around Eunmi again."

"I second that! Good job ~~~~~, But please don't be to harsh." Jay put an arm around my shoulders.

"Yeah yeah, whatever." I rolled my eyes and smiled at them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Waaaahhh! I'll update tomorrow if it isn't busy or something. IDK

LOL! I was planing to make this chapter super long todat, but i totally lost my motivation. TT.TT Don't kill me...

But i hope you enjoyed ;)

Please comment it would mean a lot to me X3

Saranghae from your author,

                            CaptainMai~~~

 

Omfg guuyyzz! I was supposed to update this chapter yesterday, but i forgot to uncheck the 'Hide Chapter' thing so it looks like i'm updating twice today ;)