School Part 1

It's Complicated

"Waaaaahhhhhhh!!!!" Yelled Jay Oppa as Eunmi was jumping on him at 7 in the morning while I stood at the doorway watching in amusement.

"Opppaa~ Wake up! We have school!" Then Eunmi belly flopped on to Jays chest.

"Oof! Okay! I'm up." Jay sat up and went to the bathroom.

I laughed and went to my room to change.

I came out wearing this:

I grabbed my phone and a pair of ear buds. As I hung my ear buds over my neck Eunmi barged in to my room.

"EONNI!! I don't know what to wear! Eonni!! Eottoke!!" Eunmi panicked.

I laughed at her cute little panic attack.

"Calm down Eunmi. I'll help you." I walk to Eunmi's room and into her closet to pull out this:
                                                                                                                          (With these pants (: )
     

"Waahh!! Eonni~ Gomawayo! Saranghae~" Eunmi made a heart.

I smiled at her and we headed downstairs with Jay Oppa stuffing his face and he was wearing this.

Jay looked up and we looked at each other and smiled. "I like your jacket Jay Oppa,"

"I like yours too ~~~~~."

We laughed as Eunmi looked back and forth between us and saw what we were laughing about.

"Waah! Eonni and Oppa have the same exact jackets! I want one too!" Eunmi frowned.

Jay and I laughed. I pinched her cheeks. "How about we will go shopping one day and get matching jackets. Sounds good?"

Eunmi beamed at me. "That's awesome, Eonni!! I can't wait to go!!" She jumped in excitement.

Then YongGuk came down wearing this. (Without the dots on the white shirt :))

"Wah~ Oppa! You look cool! Where are you going?" Eunmi hugged Yongguk

Yongguk gave a big smile. "To school,"

I gave him a look. "Uh. Oppa, didn't you graduate already? Wait, did you fail?!"

Yongguk gave a snort. " Yeah, I graduated already. I didn't fail."

Eunmi gave a confused face. "Then why are you in your school uniform?"

Yongguk gave a frown. "Because I want to spend time with my siblings. Since I haven't seen them in 2-3 years. Is it that hard to spend some quality time with my beautiful little girls?! ...... and Jay."

"HEY!!" Jay pouted and snapped his fingers as he rotated his head at Yongguk. "You know what fine. I didn't want to spend time with you Anyways." He then attempted to catwalk to the door like a boss. (XD I can totally imagine Jay walking like that!! LMFAO)

Eunmi and I rolled our eyes at Jay as Yongguk gave a WTF face. " Yongguk Oppa, ddon't worry, you'll get used to it." I snorted.

Yongguk raised his eyebrow. "Lets hope I don't get too used to it."

That is when Eunmi and I looked at each other and imagined Yongguk doing the same thing that Jay did just a couple of seconds ago.

We guaffed and quickly ran to the door to get our shoes on leaving a clueless Yongguk.

We all finally get in to Yongguks car and headed to school.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

GUUUUYYYSSSSS!!!!!!! Hey :)

You guys are probs frustrated with me because i'm a slow writer.

BUT HOPEFULLY.... Probably.... I'm going to update tomorrow... 'School Part 2'

ITS A HALF DAY TOMORROW!! WAAAHHH!!!! Of course I can update *Rolls eyes at myself*

Anyways, until next time :3

I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!

                              ~CaptainMai