What!?!

It's Complicated

I was in the kitchen with my right side if my head down on the wooden table watching my little sister, Eunmi starting to cook Jay and I's breakfast.

I sighed. "Eunmi~ You don't need to cook. I'll do it,"

Eunmi turned to look at me with 3 white eggs in her right hand with a pout on her face. "Aniyo Eonni! I'll cook and the last time you cooked you made a huge mess of the place." I sighed know that I wasn't going to win against Eunmi she was as stubborn as a mule. I stood up from my seat. "Then I'll go wake Jay Oppa up."

Eunmi smiled at me. "Thanks Eonni."

I smiled back at her, "No problem dongsaeng, be right back."

I walked out of the kitchen and turned right to walk to the end of the hallway to a door. I opened the door to reveal my Jay Oppa sprawled all over his bed, the blanket on the floor snoring, only wearing Sponge Bob boxers.

I covered my mouth to keep myself from laughing out loud. I walked over to the bed to pick up the blanket that was on the floor and then went to wake him up.

"Oppa~" I poked him in the face and he didn't do anything. I pouted and smacked him on the arm."Yah! Oppa! Wake up!"

He sprang awake and sat up looking at me half asleep. "Oh heeeyy. It's my cute little dongsaeng." He said, pulling me down hugging me like a huge teddy bear and fell asleep again. I struggled out of his hold, but failed miserably so I tried a different tactic.

"Oppa. If you don't wake up and let me go, I'll find myself a boyfriend and get married to him." That's when he sprang up letting me go and made me fall on the ground.

"Don't you dare, Park ~~~~~!" Jay roared

 

"Try me, Park Jaebeom." I smirked and ran out of the room with an angry Jay trailing behind me.

I ran into the kitchen and sat myself down right when Jay ran in with murder in his eyes and pointed at me. "Don't you dare!"

It blinked at him innocently. "I was just joking Oppa. Now, go get changed Eunmi is making breakfast."

Jay sighed, mumbling dark words and went back to his room to change and quickly came back with a simple white t-shirt and blue jeans with his hair combed up into a mohawk.

"Look at my cute little Eunmi cooking while wearing an apron~ Aigoo!" Jay teased, while sitting beside me. Eunmi turned and stuck her tongue out at Jay and turned back around.

I laughed, stood up and walked to the fridge. "Jay Oppa~ The usual drink?" I asked.

"Yup!" He smiled.

"You too Eunmi?" I asked

"Yup! Thanks Eonni~" Eunmi said finishing cooking our breakfast.

I grabbed the orange and apple juice carton and set them on the counter while I went to grab three glass cups, pouring two orange juice and one apple juice and step them on the table right when Eunmi set down our breakfast.

I sat down and I swear, I was gonna drool. "Pancakes and Bacon~" Jay sighed and stuffed his face. I rolled my eyes at him, "Can you pass me the syrup Eunmi?" I asked while she was sipping on her orange juice. "Mmm," She responded and passed me the maple syrup and by that time Jay was already done eating his food.

"Jay Oppa! You eat to fast!" Eunmi pouted at Jay.

I chuckled at Eunmi, "Your breakfast was so amazing that Jay had to shove it all in his face," At that Eunmi giggled. "Just eat your food you two," Jay rolled his eyes and went into the living room to lay down on the couch, but before Eunmi and I could finish our food the door bell rang.

Eunmi and I looked at each other with shocked and scared expressions, then we slowly got up to go to the living room to see Jay sitting up with the same expression as us.

The door bell rang again and this time Eunmi panicked, "Oppa! Do something," She whispered. Jay cautiously walked to the door, while Eunmi and I were hiding behind the wall that separates the living room from the hall of the front door.

Jay opened the door to reveal the old woman who lived next to us and two men dressed casually flipped a card for Jay to see and he let them in.

Eunmi and I quickly sat on the couch as Jay sat next to Eunmi and the two men and the old woman came and sat to the couch opposite of us.

One of the men took out a folder and gave it to Jay. Jay picked it up and opened it, in it was 3 plane tickets and an address. I picked one of the tickets up and then my nightmare came true.

     Area: Seattle, Washington 

     Destination: Seoul, Korea.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Whaaaaaaa!!! How did you guys like it!! I think its to short -.-
Sorry guys i was kind distracted for awhile with MYNAME and Infinite. LOL

Now enjoy some    I   F   N   T
                            N   I    I   E  <3

 

LMFAO SUNGYEOL!!!! 

 

LOL RANDOM!!! BUT I SAW MYUNGSOO IN THE BACKGROUND FOR HALF A MILLI SECOND!!!

 

Sungjong~ 

 

Aigoo~! Then my cute bias Myungsoo~ 

 

Then I saved the best....

...

...

...

...

...

...

For last.....

...

...

...

...

...

...

 

 

 

SUNGYEOL!!!!!!!!

 

 

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok guys I'll upload soon! <3

                                           -CaptainMai

Edited~! 

- SarahChi1023