Jiyong Oppa~ :)

It's Complicated

I rolled on to my stomach and groaned. I was in peace until I heard soft snoring beside me that is when I attempted to get up, but the person forced me down with his hand on my hip. I tried to get up again but failed miserably. Finally, I had enough so I elbowed the person in the stomach and he let out a painful gasp letting me go.

I sprang up and looked around, it was dark and I couldn't see a thing. Suddenly, everything brightened up. "What was that for!" A deep voice yelled.

I turned to see that guy I treated at the park, "Oh my God! What time is it?!"

The guy looked at me confused, "I think its 3:30 PM. Why?"

"I went out at about 8:30 AM. So we have been sleeping for 7-6 hours!?" I yelled.

"Hey, no need to yell about it Kat."

I stared at him shocked. "What did you just call me?!"

He leaned on the wall and scratched his head shyly. "Uh I um I.."

"G-Dragon?" I asked shocked.

"Oh, so I don't get a hug? Let alone a 'hi'." He pouted, crossed his arms and looked away.

"Waahh! GD Oppa! It is you!" I screamed pointing at him.

I stomped up to him and punched his shoulder. "YAH! You wanna die?! Kwon Jiyong, You're lucky I didn't leave you in the park!! Aissh!"

"Yah! Park ~~~~~ that hurt!" GD whined.

I looked at him like he's stupid, "Yeah, that was supposed to hurt you scrub and where in the hell am I?"

"Your at our lair." He answered.

"Our?"

"Yeah. Our. Big Bang."

"Big Bang?" I raised my eyebrow.

"Yeah! Big Bang is my group, I'm the leader. There are 4 other members! Come on I'll introduce you to them." GD grabbed my arm and pulled me out of the room like a little kid.

I let out a big sigh and followed him through the hallways and down the stairs and in to a living room with 3 guys in it. "~~~~~ meet the guys, the guys meet ~~~~~,"

"Sup you guys," I nodded my head at them.

They looked at me in shock and said 'hi'

"T.O.P, wheres Seungri?" GD Oppa asked a tall guy.

"I don't know your the leader." He answered.

"Holy crap Batman! Your voice is lower then Yong Guk." I murmured in English.

GD heard me. "What? What did you say?!" He said in a super funny engrish.

I forced myself not to laugh. "Wow Jiyong Oppa, your English still as ever." I went and sat down on one of the couches and Jiyong sat beside me.

We all sat in an awkward bubble for a few minutes. I looked over to Jiyong and saw him playing on his phone.

"Oh snap. I'm dead!" I yelled and pulled out my phone.

I turned it on and it instantly started beeping. "." 10 calls each from Eunmi, Jay and Yong Guk.

I tapped on Jay Oppas voicemail and it went into speaker.

"YAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PARK ~~~~~!!! YOU COME HOME RIGHT NOW OR YOUR DEAD!!!! Please? NOOOOOOW!!! Yah Yah Yah!!!! Park ~~~~~ you better call me right after you get this!! I'm gonna ki-

I sighed and hung up on Jays English rant, every ones eyes were on me now.

I dialled Jays number and by the first ring he picked up the phone. Here it comes =.=

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Annyeong~~ CaptainMai here~~

I was going to stop it right here, but I myself hate cliffhangers ;D

So enjoy~ Sorry for stopping you guys right here I just wanted to let you guys know LMFAO >~<

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I pulled my phone away from my ear. "PARK ~~~~~ IS THIS YOU!!! WHERE ARE YOU!!! YAAAAHHHH!!!!!!!! Are you okay?! I'm coming to pick you up.... WHERE ARE YOU!!!!!! COME HOME RIGHT NOW!!!! IF- IF- IF YOU DON'T COME HOME I'LL KILL YOU!!! PAR-"

"Yahh! Jay Oppa calm down!" I yelled in the phone. "I was just at an old friends house and I fell asleep. You don't need to go out on a spaz attack."

"PARK ~~~~~!!! Come. Home. Right. NOW!!!!!"

I sighed. "In an hour."

"YAH PA-" and i hung up on him.

"Ugh! Hey GD wanna hang like old times?" I smirked at him.

"What? I thought we were." I rolled my eyes and punched his stomach hard.

"OOF!! YAH!! Kat! That hurt!"

I rolled my eyes again and flicked his head.

"Yah! You wanna go?!" GD screamed.

I smirked. Just what I was hoping for. "Then lets go!"

I jumped up from the couch and was about to move the table, but the guy that had a Mohawk and ridiculously squinty eyes stopped me.

"There's no need to do that. We have another room just for fighting. Follow me.*FOLLOW ME FOLLOW ME FOLLOW ME, YEAAAHHH! XD I just realized that just now* "

GD and I followed whats-his-face to a fairly large room with all the sides covered with mirrors and half of the floor covered with blue mats the other half was wood.

I smirked and went to the mats beckoning GD on with me.

GD smirked. "Ready to get your kicked?"

I rolled my eyes. "Get ready then Jiyong Oppa." I gave him a sly grin and bit my bottom lip.

GD came running ready to punch me when I side stepped at the last moment and simply kicked his side.

He tumbled sideways and stayed laying down holding his side as I knew that his wounds had open. "Hey Jiyong Oppa need some help?" I leaned over him and raised my eyebrow.

"No," He mumbled in to the mat.

I rolled my eyes. "Says the guy who is bleeding all over the clean shiny mats."

"Uggghhhhh!!" Jiyong Oppa groaned in pain and I snorted.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay you guys this is the officially the ending if this chapter :3

I'll try to upload soon <3

Annyeong~

                     ~CaptainMai