Chanyeol and the Boy

The Bright Star In My Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The following morning I ended up waking up fairly late...

Damn, what time is it? I reached out for my phone that showed 11:34AM along with seven missed messages from Chanyeol. Goodness I have such a major headache. Well, too late to go to school now. After taking a quick shower, I didn't really feel like putting on clothes, so I decided to lay on my bed. As always, I was deep in thought.

What the hell happened last night? Did it even happen? No, it was a dream right? I can't remember anything or how I made it back..Did.. Chanyeol really say that he loves me? Or.. did I just hope that he said that? God I don't even want to face him. I'm so scared of what he will say.

Aiish.. Wait! The cellphone!! I should check if he really did meet up with me! Ugh but that means I would have to read his new messages. No, I'm not ready for that. //shivers// It's cold in here. After staring up at the ceiling for a while, I decided to finally put some clothes on and go downstairs.

I walked into the kitchen and slowly looked around, I should just sell this place and live in a smaller one. After I made myself a cup of coffee, I took a seat when something caught the corner of my eye from the fridge. I went to look at what it was, and see that it was a note:

"Rest well. There's breakfast in the fridge. :) -Chanyeol"  

The note itself made me smile, Yeolie releasing his cute side was really irresistible. As soon as I opened the fridge, I noticed a couple of containers and a bottle of juice. Whaah, looks like he went all out! With a lightly blushing face, I carefully took out each container and opened to see what was in them. It was Bibimbap and a couple of extra side dishes along with juice. Whah, this is really something! I couldn't help but take a picture of my wonderful meal and upload on to my SNS captioned: "Thank you! You're the best!".

While I happily ate my breakfast, I decided it was time to read the messages Yeolie sent:

1:48AM: Chanyeol: Don't get scared for randomly waking up at home, I know you have the tendency of freaking out haha. I took you home last night.

1:55AM: Chanyeol: You're probably confused, right? You ended up passing out :o It startled me but I figured you were okay. I'm so glad I know where you live if not I would have had to take you to my house! Of course there's no problem with that ;) (hah sorry..)

2:10AM: Chanyeol: Thank you so much for everything. You have no idea how I feel right now.

2:12AM: Chanyeol: I'm so sorry if you're upset at me or something. I totally understand if you feel uncomfortable or such. But.. I really meant everything I said. Knowing you, you most likely will end up over thinking things and believe that whatever happened was all in your head.

2:20AM: Chanyeol: It's okay if nothing at all changes between us. Just don't leave me :P

2:25AM: Chanyeol: I made you breakfast! I'm so sorry if it tastes bad, I ended up learning on the spot. You're my first client haha. Take care ;) If you ever want to hear my entire story, I can happily tell you.

7:30AM: Chanyeol: Didn't see you at the bus stop today nor in class :o Hope every thing's okay! ;) Xoxoxo

 

Geez did he not sleep? Looks like he was up all night. Aiish.. now I really do wish I could drop out, I don't know how I'm going to face him. The cellphone screen went black and all I was able to see was the bright pink cheeks from my reflection. Is this really me? No it's a glare! I ran to the nearest mirror and immediately noticed my extremely bright cheeks. Whah! This is like that main character of EXO Next Door! I the faucet and rubbed my face with cold water hoping to make this go away. My heart feels tight again and my stomach fluttering, how can someone blush so much? This is.. this is all because of him. What is this really strange feeling? I groaned, ugh.. I'm super confused. I then went back to check the time. It was now a little past 12PM, school isn't out yet, maybe I should go out and get my mind off of things. School doesn't get out for another three hours, the chance of me running into Chanyeol was fairly low. After finishing my breakfast, which was a little too salty and missing flavor but nonetheless made me happy, I finished getting ready, put on my dark green jacket, got the house keys and my cellphone, and as always, said goodbye to the house and left.

Unlike last night, the streets were lively and filled with smiling people, from the just born babies to the cute tiny old ones and everything in between. Street business were open and the smell of delicious

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter