Sweet Cherries

The Bright Star In My Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(A/N : So I wrote this story because of my writing class last year but I never finished it... I'm finally back though and if anyone happens to be reading this, I thank you so so much ;;;;;;;; I hope you enjoy it! Will continue later)

 

At this point I couldn’t look at him anymore. I had confessed my feelings to the person I’ve loved for a long time and my conscious just didn’t let me look at him. I dropped my head in pure embarrassment and stared at the ground. He had positioned his feet in between mine; one small shoe, one large shoe, another large shoe, and another small shoe.

 

“ I know.”

 

Hearing the whisper of the taller brought shivers down my spine. “What do you mean you know?” I asked with my eyes glued to the ground.

 

“I said I know. Do Kyungsoo, I know you love me.”

 

My head instantly jolted and next thing I knew, I was staring into Chanyeol’s deep eyes yet again. “But… how… how do you know?” I suddenly felt tears run down my face; I was so embarrassed and I didn’t know what to do. Never have I ever been in love… and who would have thought that my first love would be towards a man? Society treats it as something terrible and I realized now that I’m afraid. I’m afraid to be in love. But… with Chanyeol I also realized that I’m not afraid. I’m not afraid to love him and there’s no doubt that I want to be with him.

After a few seconds of no movement, Chanyeol slowly brought his hand up to my face and carefully wiped away my tears. The worried stare he gave told me that he understood what I felt. He understood that I was scared… and I knew that he still cares.

“Do you remember that day? That day when I was running towards you at the bus stop

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter