Delicious Treat in my Life

The Bright Star In My Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

As soon as we got home, with pure excitement rushing over our bodies, the taller and I got out of the car and ran into the house.

"Wait wait wait!"

I looked up and noticed the taller with his arms spread out and squatting as if he was stopping a full motion train. "Wae. Wae?" I responded in pure confusion. Chanyeol flashed his smile and slowly moved into a standing position. "Aiish wae Hyun?" I repeated impatiently.

"I have a plan.." Responded the excited boy, "well.. it's something my family does when it comes to putting the top piece on the tree. And if you would like..we can do that here." I stared at the fire headed boy and smiled at his statement. I never had any type of family tradition for any type of occasion. We never celebrated anything.. my birthday was always just myself and lately Chanyeol has been celebrating with me as well; New Years is always me just watching world wide celebrations on tv, and when it comes to celebrating dead relatives by visiting their graves and leaving them offerings... well that too is just me. I would go by myself, visit their graves and apologize for my parents. It's pretty upsetting, but it's just the way it is.

"I... I would love that" I whispered to the taller. With no reaction other than a lovely smile, he then grabbed my hand, closed the main door, and lead me up the stairs and into my bedroom. Everything felt so slow and the situation itself made my heart go crazy. This was like in the fanfictions except.. this meant that something ual would happen. I don't think I'm ready for that. As we entered the bedroom, Chanyeol closed the door behind us and had me sit on the bed. With fully widened eyes, I looked up to the taller who was slowly approaching me with hungry eyes, "Take off your clothes" he whispered to me. The sudden change in voice made my heart drop and I felt my hands strongly clench onto the edge of the bed. "Wh- what..?" I softly responded. Chanyeol brought his hand up to my chin and pulled me off of the bed. Staring into his glossy eyes, the taller brought his body closer to mine and slipped his hands under the sweatshirt that was once his.

Next thing I knew, a thin layer of clothing was now preventing me from seeing his precious face when I suddenly felt a soft breeze on my now chest. I looked up to the older and saw him throw the sweatshirt onto the bed... everything was happening so fast yet so slow. Without any word exchange , the taller didn't lose eye contact with me when he then took off his large white collar shirt, exposing his delicate yet fierce abs. My face instantly became hot at the sudden sight and my mind went completely blank. "..." whispered the taller in an angry tone. "Wh..what are you doing?" I nervously asked. "Well.." The taller brought his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter