Sleepover ?

My Bestfriend, My Lover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Haejin P.O.V 

 

We all played games at the river side , sang , etc. We all went back to my house and played games there , too . We were now playing ' truth game ' . " Kim Jiwon , is it true that you are a player . " Jinhwan oppa asked Jiwon oppa . " Aniyo . " *BUZZ* The buzzer went off . " Oppa ! You have to drink . " Hayi told Jiwon oppa as she handed him a shot . She filled the cup with soju and beer . Jiwon oppa glup down the mix alcohol . " KYAAAAAA !! Arada hmmm .. Lee Haejin ! Do you really love Kim Donghyuk ? " Jiwon oppa asked me . I pressed the button and answered , " Aniyo . " *DINGDONGDANG*

I was shocked I only said that as a joke . " BWOH ?! " Everyone shockingly said . I looked at Donghyuk and he looked upset . " Honey , I was joking . " I said desperately . " Hmph . " Donghyuk crossed his arm and looked away . " Hey , I'll givr you something later tonight . " I whispered in his ear . Donghyuk mood was very lit up . 

By 12:00 am everyone was drunk and we were playing , spin the bottle . Shownu oppa was the one spinning the bottle . " Ha .. Kihyun you gotta kiss someone . " Shownu said drunkingly . " arada . " 

 

I was heading up to my room while carrying Donghyuk . " Wow his heavy . " I said softly . I made safely to my room .  I didn't feel drunk any more . So I went to shower since everyone was sleeping . I got out and forgot to grab my PJs . 

" Damn it ! Hopefully Donghyuk's sleeping . " I said as I was still in the bathroom . I quickly made a run towards my room . I opened the door to seethat Donghyuk is tosing and turning . " Run , Haeji ! RUN !! " I quietly said as i ran towards the closet . " I made it in the walk in closet that's in my room . " I just quickly threw on a tee and some sleeping shorts . 

[ https://67.media.tumblr.com/344bb546ec4b82bf8073e01f20f22c01/tumblr_n89utgnbJq1rxeu95o1_500.jpg ] 

 

I walked out drying my hair with the towel and the t.v . " Yay ! W is on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter