pt.2

My Bestfriend, My Lover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

We arrived to some beach near the Han River . “ Beach ? “ I asked .  “ Yep.” He answer happily , which was weird . Kihyun usually not like this . He’s more blunt and “ chic “ .

 

We arrived there and first thing I went to the closest food stand . “ Of course . “ Kihyun said as he grabbed a scwered fish cake and smiled . “ One serving of tteobokke please . “ I asked the ahjumma . She smiled and asked , “ Are you two a couple ? “ “ Yes ! “ I answered proudly . “ Good , because you two look cute together . Hope you guys be together forever . “ She smiled a sweet smile as she served us the tteobokke . “ Those are on the house . “ She smiled . “ Thank you ! “ I ‘thanked ‘ her .

 

{ an hour later }

 

We reached the beach and surprisingly there was barely people here . “ I have heels on and it’s tiring walking on the sand . “ I complained . “ Want to take off your shoes then ? “ He asked sarcastically  as he already saw me taking them off. “ Wow , why not babe . Great idea ! “ I also said sarcastically and gave him a look . “ Awe babe ! You know I love to mess with you . “ Kihyun smiled his first place gummy smile . He ran and hugged me but suddenly he picked me up braidley . I looked to see that he’s walking towards the sea . “ YAH YOO KIHYUN PUT ME DOWN RIGHT NOW  !!! “ I yelled out and started to fight my way out his arms …

 

But too late , im soaked . “ YAHHHHHH !!! “ I yelled out as I seen him run to shore .  I walked out the water looking like a sea monster .

 

“ Kihyun ! My makeup is smudged . My hair’s a mess !  I look so ugly !! “ I looked up and pout but Kihyun looked at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter