i hate you

My Bestfriend, My Lover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2ne1 : Goodbye || http://soundcloud.com/l2share47/2ne1-goodbye

 

Haejin P.O.V 

I got discharged today and it feels good to be out of the hospital . Also , today I wanna talk to Donghyuk as a mature adult . So , I texted him today . 

To : Donghyuk ..

Hey , I wanna talk to you today . With no problem .

Is that okay ? 

From : Haejin 

To : Jinnie <3 

Uhh ? .. Sure . where do you wanna meet ? 

From : Donghyuk 

To : Donghyuk .. 

Starbucks , 10:40 a.m. 

From Haejin 

To Jinnie <3 

Okay , see you soon .. 

From : Donghyuk 

After that, I went home and shower . I went to put something comfy and cozy . Since it's already fall I'll wear a cardigan . I was walking down stairs getting ready to leave but I was stopped by my brother . " Where are you going ? " Kwangsoo oppa crossed his arms and raised his eyebrows . " Starbucks to meet up with some friends . " I casually said trying to make up a lie . " Hmmm.. Ice Americ- " " Ice Americano . Neh oppa . " I smiled and walked out the house . 

Haejin's outfit : { http://www.polyvore.com/fall/set?id=210904003 }

I arrived to the cafe and ordered my drink . " Uhh , one green tea frappe grande . " I placed an order . " Will that be it , miss ? " I The cashier asked . " Yes . " I answered and she handed me a buzzer . 

[ buzz buzz buzz ] 

The buzzer rang and I saw Donghyuk walked in the cafe . " Haejin .. Sorry I'm late . " Donghyuk said out of breathe . " Its okay , I just got here too . Uhh go order something ,we'll might be here for awhile . " I said and sat down . " Okay .. " He said and order . 

He grabbed his drink and sat down . " What is it that you wanna talk about ? " He asked as he sipped his drink . " We should just not be girlfriend and boyfriend . I mean , I love you and all but what you did wasn't right . Plus , the day we you know what . That's awful . " I said and looked down . I didn't what to show my face , I wanted to cry but held it in . " I didn't mean to do it . I was forced too . To tell you the truth is that , my uncle wants money and since Tiffany parents has many bussiness he wants me to date her or I'll be dead . " " Wait , so you did this for money ?! Your family wants money?! I gave you money when we dated and that's where it all went to . Is it for gabbling ?! That's what I heard he use it for ? Donghyuk you just wanted money ?! " I said brusting in tears . " Donghyuk , you're fake . I HATE YOU !!! " I shouted and ran out the cafe . 

I bumpped into someone while I ran out the cafe . " I'm sorry . " I apoloizged " Chingu . What's Wrong ? " It was Kihyun and Jooheon . " KIHYUN ! " I cried and hugged him . " What's wrong ? " " HAEJIN !! " I heard Donghyuk . " That's what's wrong . " I answered . " Yo Yo Yo . What did you do to our Haejin . " Jooheon stopped him . " Get off of me . " Donghyuk said and yanked Jooheon's arm off his chest . " You did not just push me ? " Jooheon asked with wide eyes . " Donghyuk don't ever talk to me , I wanted to be friends but you just want money . " I said and cried more making Kihyun upset . " You're life won't be at ease . " Kihyun threaten . " Just go . Don't ever speak to me again . " I said and hugged Kihyun tighter than usual . " I'm sorry , Haejin . " He said and walked away . 

We was walking towards the park where the pond was at to get some fresh air . " Why did you meet up with him in the first place ? " Kihyun asked . " I wanted sett

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter