Dare

My Bestfriend, My Lover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

We were all goofying around and I just kept looking at Kihyun and Jooheon oppa . " Haejin , get a hold of yourself ! That's your bestfriend not your lover. " I said in my head as I was looking down with a weird look . " Haejin , what's wrong ? " Rose asked . " Nothing , just thinking . " I smiled . " Hey , Chingu ! I'll play a random song and you got to dance . " Kihyun said and plugged his phone to the system . " Okay ! " . I didn't like that fact that he calls me chingu or friend . I wanted him to call me babe or honey or jagi . It's a whatever , . I got up and I met eyes with Donghyuk he looked excited but I just turned away . " Guys , you ready ! " I said as I turned around and looked at Kihyun . He smiled at me and I blushed . 

I felt the beat and started dancing . The song was ' No Limit ' by Usher .  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CKB1n_fs8Fg 

 I finished the dance and all mouths were dropped from iKON . Tiffany just rolled her eyes . " Hey should we do ' Oh Nana' by K.A.R.D ? " Jooheon asked . It was Kihyun and I , then Jennie and Jooheon . We got to the chorus and that's when we get a little close to each other . I looked in the mirror and Kihyun looked happy but Donghyuk looked upset and jealous . Oh well , he had his chance . 

 Just then , the song was over . " Why am I the only one dancing today ? " I asked everyone . " Because that's what makes you happy and stress free . " Jennie said . Jennie , Rose , Hayi and I was going to debut soon . We were trainees under Starship . " Oppa ~~ I'm bored can we go somewhere else ~ ? " Tiffany once again being " cute " . I looked at them and rolled my eyes . I got up and played a random song and dances again but this time tears fell . " Oh gosh , here I go again . Stop crying Haejin . He don't want you for you , he wants you for money . " I said in my head . " Haejin !! " I heard Kihyun and stopped dancing . " Yeah ? " I said and saw him turned down the music . " Should we go get ice cream ? " He asked . " Kaja ! " I said running towards him and went on his back . " We'll be back . The store is right across the street . " Kihyun said and we left .

We made it to the store and grabbed 12 ice creams and went back . We arrived at the studio and everyone was talking until I interruped . " One ice cream for Jennie , one for Hayi , One for Rose , one for Chanwoo , One for Hanbin oppa , one for Jinhwan oppa , one for Yuhyeong oppa , one for Jiwon oppa , one for Jooheom oppa , One for Junhwe , Kihyunnie and me . " I said and gave out the ice cream . " What about us ? " Tiffany asked with a sass . " You have money , go buy it , honey . " I told her and smiled . I went back to eating my ice cream and Tiffany was just staring . "Hey let's play the dare game ! " Jooheon said . " Okay ! " We all said . " I'll start , uhhh .. Haejin do a y da

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter