awkward

My Bestfriend, My Lover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kihyun P.O.V 

After the situation that happened , we arrived to the Lee's residents . We saw Uncle Jaesuk sitting and Haejin's mother walking up the stairs going toward her room . " I'm here . " Haejin said quietly . Uncle Jaesuk was so worried and he told us to go to bed . Haejin asked if I wanted to sleep in her room and I agreed but Kwangsoo hyung gave us a look . " Hyung, we're friends remember . " I said and he just left . 

Haejin went to shower and just kept thinking about how to confess to her . So I laid in her bed and searched up some confess blogs [ a/n i don't know what confess blogs are but that's the first thing that came in mind . ]  I saw something that was just my type , " She'll ask me if I'm dating someone and I'll say you ! " I said my thought aloud , I heard Haejin coming in the room and she look so y when she's out the shower . I looked away when she looked up . I saw her walking toward the bed and I just stayed still as a tree . She started asking me question about me dating anyone and this was the perfect time to ask her . " Since we are bestfriends , is there anyone you like ? " She asked me and this is the chance to ask her .  " Kihyun you can do this !! " " You . " I said and I wanted to cringe . " Are you serious ? " She asked in shocled . " Yes , I really like you Lee Haejin . I started developed feelings for you since summer break . I saw how mature you've gotten . I liked you since I first laid eyes on you since we were in middle school . I like you alot . I hope you feel the same way Haejin . " I confessed to her . She just sat there in shock and kept blinking . " Cool because I like you too . " She said and laid down next to me . " You do ? Or are you just playing around ? " I asked . " I really like you . That's why I wanted to hang out today , just the two of us . I wanted confess my feelings towards you today , but the whole situation with me getting kidnapped happened messed it up . " She said and looked me in the eyes . " when did you start liking me ? " I asked . " I started liking you when you saved my life . When I did the stupidest thing in the world . When I my mother said you save , I knew you were the one . " Haejin said and hugged me . My heart was beating so fast when she did that . I felt like I was going to die . " Haejin , don't do this . You're making me die . I want to kiss you so bad. " I said to myself . I look down and see that she fell asleep . " Goodnight beautiful . " 

Haejin P.O.V 

[ 8:30 a.m ]

I woke up from someone coughing and I saw that I was cuddling someone . I looked up and it was Kihyun . " YAH ! LEE HAEJIN ! YOO KIHYUN !! " I heard Kwangsoo oppa voice . I got out of bed and looked at Kihyun , who is clueless . " Didn't I tell you to sleep on the floor ?! " Kwangso scolded him . " Oppa , calm down ! It's 8:30 in the morning . " I defended Kihyun . " Nothing happened , right ? " Kwangsoo asked me as he glared Kihyun . " Yes ,oppa ! Go brush your teeth . Your breath stink ! " I pushed Kwangsoo oppa and covered my nose . " Yah ! my breath don't stink . " Kwangsoo oppa said and walked out with a slouch . " Well , this is awkward . " Kihyun said and got out of my bed . " About yesterday ? " I said and looked away . " Yeah . Let's talk later . " Kihyun said and walked out my room . I started jumping up and down because now I know that he likes me . " Woah ! Kihyun actualy likes me . " I said and dropped onto my bed and screamed into my pillow . I got up and fixed myself . " I should go shower ! I need to look nice today . " I said to myself . 

I went downstairs and saw that my mother was sitting and looking at papers while eating . " Goodmorning , mother . " I greeted my mom . " Dear god , you're alive ! I was worried sick . " My mother said as she hugged me .

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter