Party

My Bestfriend, My Lover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As I was walking into the building , I saw someone very familiar . I went up to them and looked . “ Oh Jieun unnie ! “ I shockingly spaded . “ Oh , Haejin-ah ! What are you doing here ? “ She asked “ First of all , why didn’t greet me , your brother ! “ Kwangsoo oppa asked . “ Because I miss Jieun unnie more . merong ! “ I .

    We decided to spend the day with Kwangsoo oppa and Jieun unnie too , but Kihyun and I splited up . We went to the seal habitat . We met the seals and played with them . They were so cute and playful during the show .

    We went to the food court since it was already 12:30 pm . We meet up with the boys and JIeun unnie . We all talked about what we did here and everyone seem to be happy . I checked my phone and had a message from Jinhwan oppa .

    “ hey Haejin - ah ! what are doing today ? “

                - Jinnie

    “ hey oppa , uhh im out with the boys and my brother rn . why ? “

                - haejin

    “ ah ! will we’re having this fancy party for Hanbin’s little sister party . Would you like to come ? You can come with Kihyun . “

                - Jinnie

    “ I’ll see . I have to ask Kihyun first but i’ll let you know as soon as possible ! “

                - haejin

“ Okay ! hope to see you there ! “

 

                - jinnie

 

We was on our way home and decided to have a sleepover . I had to somehow tell Kihyun that there’s a party i have to attend tonight .

    We were halfway home and I had to tell Kihyun . So I started a conversation , “ So , honey .. “ “ Yeah ? “ He said as his eyes were on the road . “ We got invited to go to a party for Hanbin’s little sister. “  I said very hesitantly . “ Okay . I don’t mind . “ He said bluntly . “ Really ? “ I asked with confusion . “ Yeah . I don’t care if Donghyuk is there . “ He added . “ Well , don’t you need to go home and get ready ? “ I asked . “ Yeah . I stop by my house and grab it . “ He said still focusing the road .

After getting Kihyun clothes , we went back to my house and got ready . I went into my clothes to find something . I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter