dancing

My Bestfriend, My Lover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Haejin's P.O.V 

We were eating and eating at the BBQ shop but I really didn't eat . The boys ate most of the food , well Jooheon did keke . " I'm full . I wanna go somewhere else . " I said and stretched . " Where ? " Kihyun asked taking my leftover ramen . " I don't know . I don't wanna go home yet. " I said and played with my rice bowl . " Hey ! Let's go to the dance studio . We haven't danced in awhile together . " Jooheon suggested . " I'm totally down . " I said and slammed my spoon down . " Same ! " Kihyun said with a mouth full of food . 

We were all done eating and as I was getting ready to leave I told the boys I really needed to use the bathroom . I went to the restroom and I felt so much better . I was washing my hands until I noticed the girl next to me was staring . " You must be so upset that I took your boyfriend . " The voice sounded so familar . " Yes , I kinda am . But look he only wants you for money , honey . " I said to Tiffany and walked out . Of course she would follow me out . " YAH ! Lee Haejin ! Don't say that . He wants me because I'm y and I can speak english . " She said and grabbed a hand full of my hair . " Get the OFF OF ME !!! " I shouted and puched her . " Yah ! Heajin !!! " I heard Kihyun and Jooheon . " Don't you dare put your ing hands on me . You do this again , it will be hell . " I threaten her and let go of her shirt . " Haejin , come on . Cool down . " Kihyun said and picked me up . " Dongseang , wow . " Jiwon oppa shockingly said . " Let go of me !! Yah !!! Don't think I will let you go !! " I shouted . 

We were walking towards the studio but I felt something weird . I kept looking back to see if anyone is following us , but noone . " Noona ! " I heard Chanwoo *BAM* Chanwoo and I budded heads . " Ouch . " I said and rubbed my forehead . " Haejin , you okay ?! " Jinhwan rushed to me . " I'm fine . Why are you guys following us anyways . " I asked . " Chanwoo wanted to tag with you . He kept whinning . " Jinhwan pointed out . " Why didn't you asked ? " I told Chanwoo . " You were in a fight with Tiffany noona and that noona don't like us hanging out with you . " He fessed up . " It's okay , come on . We

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter