dateu

My Bestfriend, My Lover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next morning I found myself in Kihyun’s arms . The way he looks when he sleep is very peaceful and he look like an angel . He slightly move and quickly pretended to sleep . I felt his lips on my forehead and said , “Good Morning , honey . “ I pretend to wake up but I guess he knew I was up . “ Good morning , babe . “ I said and kissed his cheek .

 

“ Sleep well ? “ He asked . “ Yes , how about you ? “ I asked as I stretched and got up . “ Same . Hey do you want to have a day to our self ? “ He asked and laid on my lap . “ Yeah , sure ! “ I answered . “ Okay let’s get ready for our first stop . The cafe ! “ He said and got up .

 

 

While Kihyun was in the shower , I started to do my makeup . I did a simple BB cream , eyeliner , mascara , and eyebrows for today .  I went to my closet and grabbed a simple outfit also .

{ http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=223735007 } 

“ I didn’t know you had clothes here . “ I said as I saw Kihyun coming out the bathroom with a white tee and jeans . “ I didn’t i brought some over . “ He said and went to the body mirror .

 

We both went downstairs to see that it was empty . There were a little sticky note from my mom .

 

“ I know you’re feeling upset. Mom won’t be here for a week

Your brother has a lot schedules . so just stay here with Kihyun and Hayi .if you want invite the boys over too .

Love you ,

Mom <3 “

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter