i love you

My Bestfriend, My Lover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Honestly.. I don’t know Hayi. I don’t know who I like. I love Kijhyun don’t get me wrong but something inside of me is telling me to heard Donghyuk out. I don’t know what to do..” I finally spatted out.

 

I looked over to Hayi and her face pointed out that she’s in shock. “W-wait .. so you want to hear the guy that cheated on you. The guy that didn’t even love you? You want to hear him out?!”

“I don’t know.. I just need time to think, Hayi.” I lowered my head.-

 

“It’s okay. Just do whatever you’re comfortable with. I know Kihyun won’t mind you listening to Donghyuk’s side of the story.” Hayi said and patted my back making me feel less burden.

 

My eyes were filling up with tears but I looked up to the ceiling making it not fall. “Huy. Shall we?” I smiled and gestured Hayi out the bathroom. “We shall!” She linked arms with me.

 

Back in the hall room

 

“Uh! Noona where were you?” Chanwoo asked as I walked to the table where Kihyun and the other were.

“Bathroom. I had to fix my makeup.” I told a white lie. “Oh! Noona?” Chanwoo called out. “Hmm?” I hummed in response. “Smile, okay?” He suddenly said. I nodded and felt like he knew what was going on.

 

I sat in between Kihyun and Jiwon.”Are you okay?” Kihyun asked and I felt his hand holding onto my hand. I nodded and smiled.

 

We were starting eating and I felt my phone vibrate.

 

1 new message.

 

I looked at the message and it was from Donghyuk.

 

Can we talk later?

 

I looked up from my phone to see Donghyuk staring at me from the other side of the table. I nodded to him and he gave me a soft smile.

 

I suddenly felt something inside of me and it was a good but bad feeling.

I started thinking about the time I had with Donghyuk. My mind was filled with Donghyuk but I could see Kihyun.

 

I felt a tear fall from my cheek. I quickly wiped it not wanting anyone to know. I didn’t want to ruin this special day for Hanbyul.

 

The night passed and we all were outside. “Thanks for inviting us.” Kihyun thanked Habin and his family. “No problem. We’re glad that you came. We’ll leave first Hanbyul is sleeping! We’ll be leaving first. You kids go have some more fun.” Habin’s mom said and walked away.

 

“Shall we go .. Karaoke!!!” Yuhyung oppa shouted out. “YEAH!!!” Everyone shouted out. “Do you want to go?” Kihyun whispered in my ear. I forced a s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter