please be okay ..

My Bestfriend, My Lover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next morning was the start of the school week . I got up with the biggest smile on my face . I skipped down the stairs and greeted everyone . “ Well aren’t you happy this morning . “ Kwangsoo oppa said as he gave me a dirty look . “ Yes , it’s a very good morning . “ I smile and ate my breakfast .

 

[ 7:30 am ]

 

I was walking towards the entrance of the school and I heard someone calling me . “ HAEJINNNNNN !! “ I turned around and saw Yunhyung oppa . “Oh ! Goodmorning oppa ! “ I greeted him while the boys followed him . I greeted them and smiled .

 

“ Haejin ~~ “ I heard Jooheon oppa . “ KIHYUN !! “ I said and ran towards Kihyun . “ Hmph . Yah ! You got heavy overnight . “ He said and kissed my forehead . “ Aigoo . Haejin I called you , not your boyfriend . “ Jooheon oppa coded the word ‘ boyfriend ‘ . I wouldn’t think I’ll be dating Kihyun . Kinda weird but I really like him alot .

 

We were all walking to first class and we bumped into Tiffany . “ Ew . “ She scoffed . “ You should say ew to yourself . Trying to kidnapped someone over a guy and killing . Wow ! “ I said and everyone looked at her . “ She kidnapped someone ? Is it Haejin that she kidnapped ? Did she tell her dad ? “ The kids were whispering . “ Haejin , are you okay ? “ A familiar guy came up to me . “ Oh , aren’t you Taeyong ? “ I asked . “ Yeah . “ He smiled . “ I’m fine . Are you okay ? “ “ I’m fine . Thanks to your boyfriend . “ He said. “ Huh ? “ I looked at Kihyun . “ What did he do ? “ “ He called the police and bailed me out . “ He explained . “ Wasn’t  you with me that night ? “ “ Yeah , but remember hyung ? Gook Du hyung ? My brother ? “ He kept asking . “Ahhh ! Gook Du oppa , the detective . “ I said and pointed at my head . “Yeah , honey . “ He said and patted my head . “ Thank you hyung-nim . “ Taeyong ‘ thanked ‘ him . “ No problem . “ Kihyun smiled and looked at me .

 

“ So Tiffany tried to kill Haejin over Donghyuk ?! What’s wrong with her ?! She is so crazy !! Why did Haejin and Donghyuk break up ? Omo ! Is it because of Tiffany ?! What a ! “ I could hear the kids whispering .

“ Haejin ? May I talk to you ? “ Donghyuk asked and the classroom had gotten quiet .

 

We went to the rooftop to talk . “ I’m sorry for what Tiffany did . I don’t want you to get hurt like this . I was worried . I overheard about their plan. I wanted to save you but I didn’t know how . I was too late , Kihyun had already came with his brothers and his team . “ Donghyu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter