The Day Of The Exam

Never Would Have Thought We'd Be Together

-Author’s POV-

 

Each day So Young studied and studied, days went by so fast that It was finally the day of the exam.

-So Young’s POV-

 

So Young was sitting at her desk in her classroom. The teacher was lecturing, and there were only about 5 minutes left until the bell rang and school would end.

‘So it’s finally the day of S.H. high school’s exam, huh? I guess I am pretty confident since I studied every day and all.’

At that moment, the school bell rang, and students packed up their stuff and left. I just sat there without noticing the school bell ringing and was in deep thought of the exam today, and then a voice screamed into my ear. I got shocked and turn my head to see who it was, and right next to me stood Cho Hee.

“Oh, hi, Cho Hee,” I said, smiling.

“What’s wrong with you today? The bell already rung and you’re just sitting here?”

“What? The bell rang?!” I yelled out in shock.

“Yes, the bell rung like 3 minutes ago,” replied Cho Hee.

“Omo, really? I got to go now, bye!” I packed my stuff and ran out the door. “Key said he was going to pick me up right after school. I hope he doesn’t get mad,” I said running my hardest, then I realized something, and ran slower and slower until I stopped running and walked, ‘Why am I running? He made me wait for 15 minute at the park last time and it was freezing.’

I walked to the school gate, and there I saw Key, looking at his watch.

“Hey,” I said to Key.

“Why are you late?! I told you to come to the school gate right after school! Do you know how many minutes I’ve been waiting for you? If you don’t, then 5 minutes. I’ve been standing here for 5 minutes!” Key said in a furious tone.

I looked at him in disbelief.  “Are you seriously getting frustrated at me?

“Yeah, I am, do you know how long is 5 minutes?” replied Key. “I didn’t even have time to check my hair the fourth time.”

“If you’re saying 5 minutes is long, then don’t you remember making me wait for you for 15 minues?” I said.

He looked at me, speechless. Then he said, “Anyways, we don’t have time to argue, get in my car, and I’ll drive you.”

Key and I walked into the car and he drove me to S.H. high school. When we arrived, I was in shock of how big and neat the school looked, and it must have cost a fortune to study in this school.

A voice screamed out, “Hey, Key, we’re over here!”

I looked to the direction the voice was coming from, and there stood the rest of SHINee, surrounded by a bunch fangirls. They finally escaped from the crowed and ran towards us.

“Why are you guys here?” asked Key, surprised.

“We are here to support So Young,” replied Jonghyun.

“We’re not gonna let you get all the credits of helping So Young,” smiled Onew.

Taemin looked over at me smiling  “So Young noona, good luck! I know you can do this, you’re smart, and we all believe in you. We’re gonna support you all the way!”

‘Aww ,Taemin is so cute,’  I thought.

Minho then came over to me. “Hi, So Young. My name is Minho, just in case you didn’t know because I am always quiet. Anways, good luck. If you don’t remember a topic, just breathe in and out, and think about, but if you can’t remember, don’t stress about it and just move on and get back to it later, it’s okay.

“Thank you Minho,” I said. ‘Wow Minho is so thoughtful.'

It was time to go into the school and take the exam. While I was walking the members of Shinee were yelling, “Good luck, So Young! You can do it, we believe in you.” And I could feel chills running through my body from all direction. I was afraid to look up, so I just continued to look down, walking really fast toward the classroom I was assigned to take my exam.