The Concert

Never Would Have Thought We'd Be Together

-So Young’s POV-

 

'Those people called SHINee, was it? Wasted so much of my time, especially that Key person. So rude, even ignoring me. Augh, I should have just refused Cho Hee’s invitation and stayed home. Wait, so whose concert was this again? I can’t remember, oh well.'

I walked and walked then I found the door, I opened it, and walked out, then I noticed that it was the place where I and Cho Hee stood. So I walked around to look for her.  A voice suddenly called out “So Young! I am here!” It was Cho Hee’s voice. I tried looking around, then I noticed a hand waving back and forth. It was Cho Hee’s. I quickly walked towards her.

“Where have you been? The concert is about to start. A lot of people have already gone in!” said Cho Hee hurriedly.

“Sorry, sorry, I got lost after going to the restroom, then I bumped into five guys, and things happened. I am so sorry,” I said with a sad face.

“It’s okay, let’s just hurry up and go in,” Cho Hee said, smiling.

When we got in, it was so crowded and loud. Girls were screaming “SHINEE, SHINEE, SHINEE!!!” It was so annoying. At that moment, I realized something ‘SHINee? Wait wasn’t SHINee those five guys? WHAT?? SO I AM GOING TO THEIR CONCERT?? WHAT BAD LUCK, well actually, Onew seemed pretty nice, Taemin seemed sweet, Jonghyun seemed friendly and out-going, and Minho looked a bit cold, but still seemed friendly, the only one that was rude was that Key. Augh, even just thinking about him makes me mad.’

 A loud scream then suddenly shook me off my thoughts.  Girls were chanting repeatedly “SHINEE! SHINEE! SHINEE!” I looked up on stage and there were those five guys I met, Onew, Taemin, Jonghyun, Minho, and Key. They started singing a song called “Lucifer” and danced to it, too, but I couldn’t hear or see anything clearly because of the fangirls screaming and blocking my way.

After they performed a few more songs, the concert ended.  Cho Hee and I walked home.

“So how was it? Did you start to fall in love with them?” Cho Hee asked excitedly.

“Hahaha, you’re funny,” I said sarcastically. “Why would I fall in love with them?"

“Hehehe, I was just joking, but, really, how was it? They were really good, right?” asked Cho Hee. 

“How would I know? I didn’t even hear them sing nor did I see them dance. Those stupid, crazy fangirls, were screaming in my ears and blocking my view. My eardrums still hurt!” I said, irritated.

“Sorry, I didn’t think it would be that loud and crowded, even though SHINee is popular, but, still, sorry. I know you hate loud noises and crowded places,” said Cho Hee, looking down.

“It’s okay, it wasn’t even your fault,” I said, trying to cheer her up.

Cho Hee quickly looked up, “So you’re not mad at me?”

“No, why should I?” I said smiling.

Cho Hee ran towards me and hugged me. I tried to shake her off, but she just wouldn’t let go. We started walking home. Half way there, we parted since she lived in the opposite direction from me. We waved goodbye, and I walked into the house.

Chung Hee oppa was standing there, looking at me “Why are you home so late?”

“The concert ended later than I expected,” I said.

“Oh, okay, so did you have fun?” he asked.

“Not at all, it was loud and crowded,” I said, irritated

“But that can’t make you this irritated,” he said, concerned.

“Forget it. It’s a long story. I am tired. I’m gonna go to sleep now. Good night oppa” I then walking slowly up to my room.

“Good night!” Chung Hee oppa responded.

-A few days later-

“Look! Look! Isn’t that a uniform from S.H.High school?!” screamed a girl in my class.

“You mean THE S.H.High School for only celebrities, rich, and smart people!” exclaimed another girl.

“YES. Come here quick, look!” the girl squeaked, pointing out at the window excitedly.

The whole class started looking at her, and everyone ran towards the window. I was the only one who didn’t, but then Cho Hee ran towards me and dragged me to the window to see.

“Hey! Class, please sit down, the bell didn’t ring yet!” yelled the teacher.

Right at that moment the bell rang, everyone in class and also other classes ran downstairs. I even got dragged by Cho Hee. When we arrived at the front gate, girls were squeaking and screaming. Everyone was curious, even me, to see who it was that created this chaos, and right there at my surprise, stood Key, the guy from SHINee. 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

a/n: Okay so......i was thinking, should i just forget my stupid schedule (most of the time i can't go with the schdule that "I" created, i just don't like to follow a schedule i guess) since i think that if every week i update a chapter then by the end of my school year, i will have 28 chapters, and 28 chapters is not alot if i compare it to the whole school year. so yeah SHOULD I KEEP MY SCHEDULE OR FORGET ABOUT IT AND UPDATE WHENEVER I WANT TO?