The Beginning Of Everything

Never Would Have Thought We'd Be Together

 -So Young's POV-

“KYA, KYA! IT’S SHINEE, THEY ARE SO CUTE!” screamed a group of girls in my class.

'I don’t get it, why are they screaming looking at a bunch of pictures, what is wrong with teens these days, AUGH, so annoying, this is a classroom for learning not for screaming,' I thought to myself.

“So Young! So Young! Look…Look at what I got!” screamed Cho Hee, one of my friends.

“What?” I asked.

“Look…. Look…” She waved two tickets in front of my face.

“So what, they’re just a bunch of tickets, who cares,” I said.

“They’re not just any bunch of tickets; they are two concert tickets—to see SHINee!!!” Cho Hee said excitedly, smiling.

“Who’s SHINee?” I asked confused. “Are they books or famous professors?”

“YOU DON’T KNOW SHINEE?!” Cho Hee exclaimed out loud in disbelief. The whole class then looked at me weirdly.

“You don’t know SHINee?” asked a girl, smirking. “No wonder people say that you ‘live under a rock.’”

“What?” I asked confused. “Who said that?”

“Everyone,” she said. “You’re famous for being called ‘ the girl who lives under a rock.’”

“WHAT?” I said angrily. “Augh, forget it,” I ignored her and continued my conversation with Cho Hee.

“So…what about these people called SHINee, who are they?” I asked.

“Oh, they are just THE MOST POPULAR K-POP GROUP RIGHT NOW. THEY ARE HOT, CUTE, FUNNY, SWEET AND SO MUCH MORE. IT'S IMPOSSIBLE TO DESCRIBE THEM WITH JUST WORD,” Cho Hee said, smiling in excitement.

“Oh, boys…” I said rolling my eyes without any interest. “I see, Well I don’t have any interest in them, so there’s no reason for you to talk to me about them; it’s just a waste of both of our time.”

“But it’s not a waste of our time,” she said depressingly “They are really great singers and dancers If you see them I bet you will fall in love with them too.”

“But too bad I won’t be able to see them,” I said looking down, without caring, and continuing to do my math homework.

“Hehehehe,” she said smiling deviously “Oh, but you will be able to see them on Sunday, on Christmas.”

I then looked up at her confused “How?”

“Hehehehe,” she said laughing creepily “That’s why I bought two tickets, one for me and one for you, so we both can go and see them.”

“WHAT?” I said in shock. “Why did you buy one for me? Don’t waste money on those stupid things that I have no interest on.”

“But it’s not a waste of money, and I bought one for you because I wanted you to go with me. You know I hate being a loner,” she said depressingly.

“But I don’t want to go. It’s a waste of time and, plus, on the weekends I am busy studying,” I said angrily.

“Please?” she asked with her big puppy eyes. “Please go with me, it can be my Christmas present.”

“No, and don’t try to use those puppy eyes to convince me to go, since I won’t fall for them anymore,” I said looking away.

“Please, pretty please,” she said looking at me closer and with those big puppy eyes.

I sighed and finally said, “Fine, fine, fine, I give up, you win, happy?”

“Uh huh, I am super duper duper happy! Thank you so much,” she said. Then the bell rang. “Then I’ll meet you in front of the library on Sunday at 5 P.M. We’ll go to the concert from there.” She hugged me tightly and ran to her seat. Then the teacher walked into the classroom. 

 

 -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

a/n:Okay so this is my first chapter of this fanfic. I know it , and it’s boring, but I just couldn't fine a way to start the story, so yeah, but it’s gonna get better, I am not gonna promise anything, but I just know it will, well maybe for me and not for you I don’t know, but I hope it will for everyone.

Anyways please subscribe if you like the story, and leave a comment, and tell me your opinions, if it’s good or bad, and give me some ideas of how I can make it better, and finally please vote on the poll. Btw I am making a poll since this is the first time I am writing a fanfic and I want to know people’s opinion, so yeah please, no haters, i only want TRUTHFUL OPINIONS  just saying. Anyways. Thank you for reading my fanfic, hope you like it.

** I changed my mind, the second chapter and ONLY THE SECOND CHAPTER will be up tomorrow not next Saturday, since it's gonna be christmas tomorrow XD ***

-

a/n: Hi, I’m the co-author, s-elfish. I’m pretty much responsible for beta-reading and fixing all the grammar mistakes that SHawesome15 makes. If there is an error, please blame me for not catching it.