The "Heroes"

Never Would Have Thought We'd Be Together

While So Young and Soo Min was about to fight the four sunbaes, someone came and shouted, “Okay, stop right there! That’s as far as you go!”

-So Young’s POV-

 

“What? Who said that?” So Young said, looking at the direction of the voice.

“Hey, girls,” said Jonghyun, smiling, but with glaring eyes, looking at the sunbaes.

“oh my gosh, Key oppa, Jonghyun oppa, Minho oppa? You’re here?!” Soo Min said excitedly.

“Oppa?” asked So Young.

“Ah! Key’s my oppa, I am his little sister,” said Soo Min, clearing up the confusion.

“O-o-oppa? Shes’s your dear little sister?” Mi Sun looked at Key, all shocked and scared.

Key then pushed Mi Sun, who fell right on the ground, and the other three sunbaes away. He grabbed So Young’s and Soo Min’s hands, and led them toward Minho and Jonghyun.

Key then glared right at Mi Sun. “Who do you think you are to touch and yell at my sister?”

“I..I..I…I am so sorry, please forgive me!” said Mi Sun, bowing her head down, scared. “I did not know she was your precious sister!”

“So if she wasn’t his sister, you would have beaten her up?” glared Jonghyun. “And did I hear correctly? You beat up all the fans that gave us presents and try to talk to us?”

“Th..that’s not–“ Mi Sun tried to deny.

“That’s not what? And don’t try to deny, I heard everything clearly,” said Key.

“Oppa, it’s okay, me and So Young could have handled this even if you guys didn’t come,” Soo Min said with confidence.

Key looked at Soo Min. “It’s not okay, I am your oppa and so I have the responsibility of taking care and protecting you.”

“Oppa, I am perfectly stong enough to protect myself. Stop being so over-protective,” Soo Min said annoyingly.

“Fine, fine, fine, whatever you say,” Key said. “But first let me say this one last thing, don’t you dare ever bully my sister, her friends, or our fans ever again. You call yourself the president of our fanclub, but you know what? I rather not have a fanclub if the president is like this.”

Minho walked toward Mi Sun and helped her up, then he whispered in her ear, “Don’t you dare to anyone close to us.”

“I am so sorry,” said Mi Sun bowing her head, and running away with the other three girls.

"Hey, are you girls okay?” asked Jonghyun.

“Yep, we’re perfectly fine,” Soo Min replied. “By the way, how did you guys know So Young?”

“Oh, she’s our new assistant manger,” said Minho.

“Oh my gosh, really?” Soo Min said in a reall loud voice, all surprised.

“Oh, sorry I didn’t tell you, because I thought you were one of their crazy fan,” So Young clarrified.

“It’s okay, now we can have more fun, and we can go with the guys to their photo shoots, fan signing, concert, practice, and so much more. I used to only go by myself and I couldn’t really talk to anyone, so it was kind of boring, but now I have you, so yay!” Soo Min said excitedly.

“Okay, enough with these chit chats, let’s go. I am sweating all over, and my hair and makeups must have been messed up,” said Key, irritated, brushing his hair to the sides with his fingers.

“Alright, let’s go back to the dorm. By the way, Key, I am hungry, can you make something for me and the others to eat when we get back?” said Soo Min with no energy.

“Sure, sure, sure, sure. But first let me go to my dorm, and take a shower, do my hair and make-up again,” said Key, hiding his hair and face when we got to the main school ground, where a lot of students were just chilling. “I also need to ask you guys something, so yeah I’ll be right back.”

“I’ll go with him too. Bye, we’ll see you guys at the girls dorm later,” said Jonghyun, catching up to Key, and looking back to wave goodbye.

“Yeah, I guess I’ll go, too. See you guys later,” said Minho, waving goodbye, and also catching up to Key and Jonghyun.

“Let’s get back to the dorm now, Jin Kyong, and Na Young might be waiting for us,” I said.

“Okay, let’s go.”