The Discussion with SHINee

Never Would Have Thought We'd Be Together

 

-A little while later-

-Key’s POV-

“Hey, Key!” called out Onew.

I turned out around and saw Onew, Jonghyun, Minho, Taemin and our manager walking toward me.

Jonghyun and Taemin sat next to me, and Minho, Onew, and our manger, sat on the seats across from us.

“So what is it you wanted to talk to us about?” our manger started, getting straight to the point.

“Okay so, do you guys remember a few months ago, we talked about getting an assistant manager?” I said.

“Yeah, why? Did you have someone in mind?” asked Jonghyun.

“Yep, that’s exactly the case, and she’s the perfect girl for the job!” I said excitedly.

“A GIRL?!” screamed the other SHINee members and our manger.

“Hahaha,” I laughed “I know what you guys are all thinking, and I already thought about it beforehand, so don’t worry. This girl isn’t our fangirl, and she didn’t even fall in love with us the first time she met us…”

“Wait, this noona met us?” interrupted Taemin “Hyung, who is this noona?”

“She’s the girl we bumped into at our concert a week or so ago,” I replied.

“Oh, it’s that girl,” said Onew.

“So did you ask her about it yet?” asked Minho.

“That’s the thing, I did ask her, but she rejected me,” I replied.

“Then why are we talking about this now, after she rejected it?” asked the manager.

“Well, that was just my plan A, and I already predicted that she was going to say no, so I already have a plan B ready,” I smirked.

“Plan B?!” said the manager and the rest of SHINee in synch.

“Yep, plan B, just follow me and you’ll know what I am talking about,” I said getting my stuff and going out of the café, the rest of SHINee and the manager followed behind.

We all got into the car and drove to a house.

-Jounghyun’s POV-

“Whose house is this?” asked Minho

“Isn’t this that girl’s house?” I asked.

“Yes,” Key replied. “How did you know?”

‘I probably should just keep this to myself, or Key would keep on asking me about why I followed him to her school, and why I took her home and all that,’ I thought. “Lucky guess”