The Meeting

Never Would Have Thought We'd Be Together

 

-The next day-

-So Young’s POV-

‘It’s already 3:00 P.M., why isn’t he here yet?’ I thought to myself, standing in front the big tower clock at the park. He’s the one who asked me to meet up with him here, he was also the one who decided on the time, and now he’s late?!

-3:15 P.M.-                               

“Hey!” called out a familiar voice. It was Key’s.

When I saw Key, he was wearing sunglasses, even though there was no sun, a large coat, and a hat. ‘Why is he wearing that? Oh yeah, he’s part of a popular group. So that’s his disguise, huh? If I didn’t know it was him, I would probably think that he’s some kind of a weirdo, freak, or a suspicious person.’

“Why are you late? You were the one who decided on both the time and place?! I screamed out in frustration, since it was winter and it was freezing outside.

“I wasn’t late. I was here, right on time” Key said, smiling.

“What?! Then how come I didn’t see you?!” I asked.

“That’s because I was sitting way over there in my disguise” Key pointed to a corner, “I was there observing you, and seeing if you would leave after 15 minutes. My prediction was that you would, but to my surprise, I was wrong.”

“YAH! I was waiting here for 15 minutes, in this cold weather, just to let you make fun of me?!” I then turned around about to walk home, but right at that moment Key grabbed my arm.

I quickly turned around. “YAH?! Why do you keep on doing this? Grabbing my arm, when I want to leave.”

“So you don’t want your ID card back?” Key questioned.

‘Oh, I totally forgot about that.’  I calmed down and sat on a nearby bench.

Key then started to walk towards me “Why don’t we go into a café, and buy some hot drink instead of sitting here in this cold weather. It’s my treat since I made you wait for me.

I looked up at him and said, “Sure, why not. It’s a free drink, why would I reject it?”

We started to walk towards the café. ‘Wow, I guess he can be nice if he wanted to.’  When we arrived, Key ordered coffee, and I ordered hot chocolate. He was still wearing his disguise, since he didn’t want any fangirls to come and bother us or listen to our conversations.

“Okay, let’s get back to the reason why I asked you to come and meet me here,” Key suddenly said.

“Okay, so to start off, can you give me back my ID card?” I asked.

“Nope, not yet. If I give it back to you, you’ll just leave,” Key responded.

“Fine, so what did you want to talk to me about?” I asked.

“When I met you the other day at the concert, I found you interesting, so I wanted to make a bet with you,” Key said.

“Why would you find me interesting? Did you fall in love with me? And what kind of bet?” I asked out of curiosity.

“No, of course not. Why would I fall in love with you, when there are plenty of famous actresses, singers, and even beautiful fangirls who would do anything to be my girlfriend?”

“Okay, that was kind of thinking too highly of yourself, but okay,” I said.

“Really? But it’s the truth. Anyways, let’s get back on topic. The reason why I found you interesting was because you’re the first girl I met, who did not know SHINee and did not fall in love with us when you first met us,” Key answered.

“I see…” I said, “So what about the bet?”

“I was thinking that since we, meaning SHINee and our manager, were looking for an assistant manager, because there are too many things to do for our manager to handle. So, I was thinking of asking you to be our assistant manager,” said Key.

“So what does this have to do with the bet?” I asked.

“If you can be our assistant manager for 6 months, without falling in love with any one of us, then you win, and I will do anything you want, but on the other hand, if you fall in love with any one of us, then I win, and you have to do anything I ask you to do,” Key finished. “Oh yeah, also if you quit mid-way then It’s also my win, and you'll have to do anything I ask you to do.”

“Hahaha, you’re funny,” I said sarcastically, “You really think I would agree to that?”

“Yes, I did actually, since being our assistant manager; you will also get paid monthly,” Key responded.

“What about school then?” I asked.

“Oh, when you become our assistant manager, you will have to quit your school, and transfer to S.H. High School, and I already investigated. You’re diligent, responsible, and the smartest student in your school. You always get the number one spot and always attend school everyday. So with your work habit, school records, and grades, I bet you can pass the exam easily and get a scholarship. So that’s also why I decided to ask you to be our assistant manager.”

“Okay, so are you done now?” I asked.

“Yes,” Key replied.

“Well then, sorry to disappoint you, but you just gotta find another person, since I have no interest in working as an assistant manager and transferring to S.H High school.” I stood up and left.

-Key’s POV-

Hehehe, I knew that she would most likely refuse, so I already thought of a plan B,’ I thought to myself. ‘Oh wait, she forgot to get her ID card back. Oh well, it’s fine, she won’t be needing it anyway.’

I took out my phone and called Onew.

“Hyung, can you please call Taemin, Jonghyun, and Minho, and our manager. And meet me up at the café near the big tower clock at the park.” – Key

“Sure, okay, but why?” – Onew

“Just come and you’ll know, thanks hyung , bye, see ya” – Key

“Bye” - Onew

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

A/N: I am so sorry, i forgot to update yesterday, so now i feel so bad. Anyways, the reason why i didn't update was becaue i was really busy, going to the dentist, flower festival, and other things and i also got a cold on friday, so yeah. Again i am so sorry

-

a/n: Hi, it's the co-author here. *sigh* We really wanted to update on time, but this is just a little late, right? Hope you liked it~ ^^