Bullies

Never Would Have Thought We'd Be Together

-So Young’s POV-

 

The sunbaes, who were looking really angry and irritated, showed up when I was getting something from my English class, and  told me to follow them to the back of the school, and since I didn’t want to be seen as a disrespectful underclassman,  I followed them.

I walked quietly in the middle of the sunbaes, one in the front and three at the back. “Hey, what do you guys want with me?”

The front sunbae stopped and turned around. “Hey, just shut up and just quietly follow us!”

’What the heck? Oh forget , let’s just go along with their stupid play.’ I followed quietly, and we finally got to the back of the school.

The sunbae stopped, turned around, walked toward me, and pushed me against the wall, “HEY, HOW DO YOU KNOW SHINEE? AND WHO ALLOWED YOU TO TALK TAEMIN?"

“…Well…umm…uhh…Somehow I just know them?” I answered, with uncertainty.

“DON’T GIVE US THAT ‘somehow.’ ANSWER US EXACTLY HOW YOU KNOW THEM, OR WE’LL BEAT YOU UP SO THAT YOU’RE FORCED TO HAVE TO STAY IN THE HOSPITAL!”

I then pushed the sunbae away from me and stood up straight. “Okay, first thing first, before I answer your questions, who are you guys? And what gives you the right to question me?”

“This is Choi Mi Sun, she’s the president of our SHINee fan club, and anyone who bothers SHINee, get too familiar with them, date any of the SHINee members, give the SHINee members presents, valentine cards, love letters or anything like that, will have to go through our president, and she will forced them to quiet the school or go through a serious beating, which always cause them to get to scared to go to school,” said one of the girls behind me.

“Yep, so you better stop talking to or get familiar with SHINee or you’re gonna get a serious beating like all the girls who have gotten our president irritated and mad,” said another girl.

“Okay, wow,  this is getting stupid. For one thing, I don’t even like K-pop and another thing, don’t you dare tell me what to do, what not to do, and what’s best for me. You have absolutely no right to say anything,” I said looking straight at her, serious and kind of irritated.

Choi Mi Sun looked back at me “You got some guts, I admire you for that, but I’ll give you one last chance. Either you stop talking to SHINee, or you get beaten up by me. Your choice.”

I started to get angrier “Don’t you dare threaten me. You think I am scared of you? You might be my sunbaes, but I am not gonna keep quiet and let you tell me what to do with my life. It’s my life, and I live it however I want, and I am gonna talk to whoever I want to. You got that?”

“You little transfer student, YOU JUST SHUT UP. I WARNED YOU AND I AM NOT GONNA HAVE ANY MERCY ON YOU JUST BECAUSE YOU'RE NEW!” Mi Sun then got her fist ready to punch me.

“Bring it on, I am not afraid of you.” I stopped her punch, and was about to kick her until.

“STOP THIS INSTANT!” a voice from nowhere called out.

I my the left and saw Soo Min standing there “What are you doing here Soo Min?”

“I was kind of worried about if you could find the classroom or not and so I went after you, but then you were nowhere to be found, so I asked the people around, and found out some sunbaes took you somewhere. So I ran around looking for you and now I am here. Good thing I came in time,” Soo Min said, looking relieved.

“Thanks, Soo Min,” I said, smiling.

“HEY, DON’T YOU DARE IGNORE ME!” Mi Sun shook off my hand, while I was distracted by Soo Min.

Good thing I noticed and dodge the attack in time. “Oh, I haven’t forgotten you yet.”

Soo Min then pushed the three girls away, and then separated me and Mi Sun. “Okay, stop this. If you want to fight, fight us two, together, four against one is not fair, and even though it’s still not fair with two, it’s better than one.”

I looked at Soo Min, “Okay let’s beat these four together. Since both of us have learned martial arts, this is gonna be easy.”

“That is right,” Soo Min said, smiling.

“Don’t you dare underestimate us,” Mi Sun said, really angry. “You have no idea who you’re messing with. Okay girls, let’s beat these two up.”

“Okay, stop right there! That’s as far as you go!” a voice shouted out.

 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: okay hi, long time no write. Sorry though I did promise, I think, to write more, and update faster, but well last week was kind of an emotional week for me, and I am still sad, since my grandfather, whom I have not see for almost 5 years, had just passed away. And when I got the news I was really shocked and cried so much, so I hope you guys can be understanding of my situation. Anyway enough with that sad talk, let’s lighten up the mood, by saying OUR SCHOOL FINALLY HAVE SPRING BREAK, OH THIS IS HEAVEN, lol 9 days with no school (including weekends) is the happiest thing that have happened to me since..idkl lol. Well then more time to relax and catch up with things right? Okay bye now 

a/n: Hey, it's s-elfish. I feel really bad. This was supposed to be posted days ago...