A Hint that Forshadows what's going to happen in the future? or is it just our imagination?

Never Would Have Thought We'd Be Together

- Key’s POV –

“How dare those girls touch my precious little princess. I’ll kill them one day!” I said, all pissed off.

“Hey, be careful, don’t ruin your image,” reminded Minho. “You’re still a celebrity, you know."

I stuck out my tongue at Minho. “I know. I was just kidding.”

“Hey, I wonder what would have happened if we weren’t there on time,” Jonghyun said, looking worried. “Would Soo Min have been okay”

“You don’t have to worry about Soo Min.” I grinned. “Our parents got worried that she would get bullied, so they send her to different martial arts school to learn how to fight and protect herself.”

“But how would you know that she’s strong enough to beat those girls?” Jonghyun said.

“I know, because she used me as her practice partner every single day after practice, and you have no idea how much that hurts,” said Key, shivering from remembering the pain and torture.

“But-“ said Jonghyun.

“HEY, WHY ARE YOU ALL OF A SUDDEN WORRIED ABOUT MY SISTER?” I said.

“Well…that’s…umm…because...” Jonghyun blushed and could not find the word for it. “Oh yeah that’s right, that’s because she’s your sister, and since she’s your sister, she’s my sister too.”

“Hmmp, that better be the case,” I looked at Jonghyun closely. “Don’t you dare fall in love with my sister. She’s too innocent to know how guys really are like and too young for love. I especially don’t want any of our members to date her. You got that?”

Jonghyun instantly looked away. “I know.”

“Okay guys, lets hurry up and go back to the dorm. The girls are waiting for us,” Minho reminded us.

“Ugh, that reminds me, I am all sweaty,” I said, disgusted.

-  So Young’s POV-

“Hey, guys, we’re back!” I opened the door to Jin Kyong’s and Na Young’s dorm.

“Finally, you’re back,” Jin Kyong said. “We were watiting for you guys.”

“Why are you guys so late?” asked Na Young.

“Oh, things happened,” I said.

“Hey, later my brother and the rest of SHINee are gonna come over to my room,” Soo Min said. “And my brother is gonna make us food, and we could play and all that.”

“That’s cool,” Na Young said.

“Really, Taemin is coming over?” said Jin Kyong with a smile. “I am gonna be in the same room as my cute boy. It’s like a dream come tru.e”

“Hahaha,” Jin Kyong laughed fakely. “By the way, who’s your brother?”

“Key,” asnwered Soo Min.

“Oh my gosh! Are you serious?” Jin Kyong yelled out, shocked.

“That’s how I reacted, too,” I laughed.

“Okay, let’s go over to Soo Min’s and So Young’s room right now, so that we can clean up and get ready,” said Jin kyong, looking excited and impatient.

“Ehhhh?? I don’t wanna clean up,” whined Na Young and Soo Min.

I rolled my eyes. “Soo Min, your side of the the room is really messy, so let’s hurry up and clean it. Don’t be lazy.”

"But I am lazy,” whined Soo Min.

“Yeah. Me, too,” Na Young added. “I don’t wanna do it.”

“Same here,” Soo Min said.

Soo Min and Na Young smiled at each other. “You guys should do it, since you guys are like neat-freaks.”

Jin Kyong and I looked at each other. “Don’t even think about using us. We’re gonna do whatever it takes to make you clean up!”

Soo Min and Na Young sulked. “Fine, whatever.”

I smiled. “Hey, let’s call Sung Ah over, too.”

“Yeah, let’s do that,” Soo Min said. “The more the merrier!”

“Yeah and she can help us clean, too.” Na Young smirked. “Less work for me.”

“Whatever, let’s go,” Jin Kyong said.

 When we walked into Soo Min’s and Na Young’s room, it surprised us how different the two sides were. One side was super messy and the other side was super clean. It was obvious which side was whose. On Soo Min’s side, clothes, books, pencil, paper, shoes, hangers, hair ties, and tennis things were everywhere.

Knock knock, we heard.

“It must be them,” Soo Min said excitedly. She walked toward the door and opened it. “Hey.”

“Hey, hey.” We heard a girl's voice