The Connector Badge

The Curse of the Mask

Captured all the UBs except for Guzzlord! Btw what in the world is Marshadow and Necrozma? Are they like the Genesect, Meloetta and Arceus or something plus I'm so so so sorry for being so late i swear boarding has started and i have activites everyday urggggggh

Stunfisk

Random STUNFISK fact: Despite being an Electric-type Pokemon, it's slow (thanks to its part-Ground type?)

 

 

 

*****************************************************

Jimin smirks. Jimin never smirks.

"I'll take you up on that offer," he smiles. "Single, Double, Rotation, Triple or Sky?"

"Rotation." You've never tried that battle format before. You're not sure you can beat Jimin in a Single or Double battle, and a Triple battle will just make your head spin. You've had your share of Sky Battles anyways.

"I'll be counting on these three," Jimin says, sending out three of his Pokemon: a weird fish Pokemon you've never seen before, Crobat and Arcanine. Stunfisk. Level 46. Type(s): Electric, Ground. Moves learned: Thunderbolt, Muddy Water, Endure, Bounce. Ability: Static. It conceals itself in the mud of the seashore. Then it waits. When prey touch it, it delivers a jolt of electricity.

You send out your three Pokemon: Scatter, Chim and Dish.

You totally understand how Rotation Battles work.Each Trainer can send out up to three Pokemon on the field. Unlike a Triple Battle, where all three Pokemon can attack, Rotation Battles only allow one of the three Pokemon to attack--the one in the middle, also known as the Defending Pokemon. The Defending Pokemon is the only one that can be attacked, too. However, the Defending Pokemon can be switched out to another Pokemon should the battle not be going well or if it's advantageous to the team.

But reading about it in a library and actually fighting in it are two different things.

"You sure about this?" Jeongguk touches your shoulder tentatively.

"Very."

"Let's start," Jimin says, sounding patient. "Crobat, Acrobatics!"

"Chim! Avoid it and Close Combat!" Chim dodges Crobat's series of wing-jabbing and fangs as he comes up from behind Crobat and attacks Crobat with kicks and punches. Crobat turns around suddenly, aiming a bite at Chim's arm. Chim manages to maneuver itself through the air so that it only nicks its fur, red leaking out from a scratch, staining Chim's majestic white fur.

"Fire Spin!"

Fire bursts from the fiery flame atop Chim's head, creating a whirlpool of fire. Crobat's wings get singed in the flames, but now you've successfully trapped it. Chim lands on the ground, smug. You watch as Crobat flies to the left, switching places with the Pokemon on its right: Stunfisk. Arcanine takes Stunfisk's place.

Stunfisk enters the battle with a hearty Muddy Water, nearly knocking Chim out. Now's probably the time to try out the 'Rotation' of Rotation Battle. Chim shifts itself to the right, and Scatter takes its place. Dish moves to Scatter's place.

"Supersonic!"

Ultrasonic sound emanates from Scatter's antenna. It hurts your ears as badly as it does Jimin, Jeongguk, Charjabug, Mimi and Stunfisk it seems...not.

You miss the "What the h*ll!" from Jeongguk, instead concentrating on the battle at hand. Stunfisk attempts to hit with a Thunderbolt attack, but the streak of electricity misses, instead blackening the grass beneath Scatter. Scatter launches its own attack of Draining Kiss on the Stunfisk, managing to fly close enough to attach its mouth to Stunfisk's skin.

Stunfisk suddenly flies high into the air, taking Scatter with it. 

"I've got you now! Bounce!"

"Scatter! Bug Buzz!"

Scatter screeches again, this time right in Stunfisk's face. Stunfisk and Scatter both fall to the ground, hard. So hard that there's even stone and debris flying left and right. Stunfisk seems fine, but Scatter sure as h*ll isn't. You return Scatter to its Pokeball. Great, now you only have two Pokemon fighting this Rotation Battle now.

"Dish! Giga Drain!"

Stunfisk is hit full-on with the Giga Drain attack, having used all its energy in that previous Bounce attack, but somehow...it still manages to stay on in the game!

"Endure is a move that prevents your opponent from knocking it out in the next attack," Jimin explains. "Bounce again!"

"Sleep Powder!"

Greenish powder stops Stunfisk in its tracks, putting the Pokemon to a Sleep state. Jimin "rotates" his Pokemon once again, this time sending out Arcanine to be the Defending Pokemon. Arcanine makes its entrance with a roar, and rushing straight at Dish, coating its entire body in fire. Dish manages to dodge it, hopping to the side. 

"Toxic!"

"Heat Wave!"

A wave of sudden heat engulfs the entire battlefield. The place feels burning hot to you and Dish. You see a purple hue amidst the red of Arcanine's fur. At least you've managed to Toxify Arcanine. "Giga Drain!"

Arcanine suffers damage from both Giga Drain and Toxic, despite Grass being weak to Fire. At least you've got some health now to rely on. You quietly slip Dish a berry. A Pomeg Berry. "Natural Gift!"

Dish eats the berry and from its flower, fires a beam of energy straight at Arcanine. Arcanine dodges the hit, the energy hitting the grass right next to it. Dish launches another Natural Gift attack with a Hondew Berry this time, but...

"Crobat! Acrobatics!"

Arcanine suddenly switches out with Crobat, and Crobat Acrobatics hit Dish harshly. Dish manages to survive the attack and launches a Natural Gift attack again with an Aspear Berry this time. The attack hits Crobat square in the wing, and Crobat crashes to the ground.

"Arcanine! Heat Wave!" 

Dish crumples to the ground, leaves wilting from the heat generated by Arcanine. Chim comes into battle again, this time, the fire on its head roaring pretty fiercely. It manages to smack Arcanine along the flank with its Close Combat attack. However, fire suddenly bursts from Arcanine's fur. At first, you thought it was going to be a Flare Bltiz attack, but somehow, this looks different.

Something shines on Jimin's wrist, and you barely have time to register what it is when the brightest blaze you've ever seen flares up right in front of you, embodied by Arcanine. Arcanine charges straight at Chim, and Chim barely manages to dodge it. Arcanine flies into a pile of rocks. The rocks come apart, a sudden geyser of flames burst from the ground. It's so bright that it can even compete with the sun.

You have to shield your eyes from the impact. When the light dies down, you can only see rocks and debris everywhere. Flames crackle in charred piles of dried grass on the ground. Chim is just staring at the crater in the ground, where the fire had burst out of just a while ago.

Jimin and Arcanine are breathing heavily. Jimin has fixed you with a gaze of a level of intensity you've never seen before. Jeongguk is standing to the side, Meowstic's Reflect still in place to protect himself from the crazy strong move that you've never seen before.

"W-What...was that?" you look over to Jimin. He's panting, his eyes unfocused. He begins to fall backwards. You don't even have time to scream when there is a puff of smoke and something big appears right behind him. Something huge. Like, giant huge.

"I wondered what was the commotion all about out here," a foreign voice speaks from behind the giant Pokemon. You find a blonde-haired man walk out from behind the Snorlax--someone about the same height as Jimin. "Turns out it's a couple of hot-headed youngsters who can't keep their tempers to themselves."

"Who're you?" Jeongguk asks, clenching his fists. Meowstic prepares for a fight.

"Call me Yoongi," he says. "Gym Leader of Aedug, which is right over there, if I might add." He jabs a thumb in the direction opposite of the power plant.  "This kid's body obviously couldn't have withstood that sort of Z-Power." He begins to walk back in the direction of Aedug with that big Pokemon, which you believe is called Snorlax, swinging Jimin over his shoulder, Arcanine following behind him. You and Jeongguk exchange glances, but keep a steady distance behind Yoongi.

Gym Leader of Aedug City? What's he doing all the way out here?

You and Jeongguk follow the Gym Leader as he trudges back to his domain--Aedug City, which comes into view a few minutes later.

"You think he can be trusted?" Jeongguk whispers.

"I guess..." you whisper back.

"I can hear you," the Gym Leader tilts his head a little so that he's keeping you in his sight. You immediately shut up as you and Jeongguk follow the Gym Leader through the tiny little cobblestone path that leads up to the heart of the city. You see the Gym in the distance, where Gym Leader Yoongi is headed to. It's right next to the cavern that you've heard about that contained the mural of the three Legendary Pokemon. 

You and Jeongguk enter the Gym, and follow Yoongi down a hallway to a dorm-like area. He and his Snorlax brings Jimin up to the elevator.

"You guys stay here," he says.

"W-What...?" you barely manage to utter, but one piercing gaze from Yoongi is enough to let Jeongguk pull you back from a possible murder in the Gym's dorm. Yoongi and Snorlax take the elevator up to the third floor, before it comes back down again.

"Now, where were we?" Yoongi eyes Arcanine, still growling at him, but pays it no mind. "Right, hot-headed trainers duking it out at the power plant...do you have any ing idea how dangerous it is?"

"Hey, it's not like you're that old either, grandpa," Jeongguk points out, and you swear you can see the steam from Yoongi's ears.

"I have every right to turn you into the police right now, like that kid said," Yoongi says. "That place is out of bounds for people like you."

"So who goes in there?"

"Authorized person. Basically, me and me alone," Yoongi says. "I go there to check up on things and make sure nothing explodes. Unfortunately, thanks to you brats, the entire plant is a goner now."

"It was abandoned anyway," you hear Jeongguk mutter.

"But because I'm a nice guy, I won't," Yoongi says. "Every time I go in there, it feels like it's going to explode and I lose like ten years off my life, so I ought to be thanking you for clearing up that big waste of space. How about a battle? No appointment. It's on me." 

"We'll take you up on that offer!" you announce before anyone can stop you.

"Let's get going then. My Gym is thataway," Yoongi points to the narrow hallway they just came from. "I'll see you at the end, then."

******************************************************

Yoongi's Gym is, well, consisted of three rooms. In each room, there are four different-colored timpanis--Red, Blue, Green and Yellow. How to get to Yoongi in the least number of battles possible is to get the melody right in the first try. You take your position at the drums, drumsticks in hand.

"Alright, here goes," the coordinator in the Gym says. He pushes a button in a nearby machine and the contraption whirrs to life. A series of notes begin to play. You know for a fact that the Red drum gives the lowest note, while the yellow drum gives the highest note.

From what you can tell...the Red, Blue, Red, Green, Yellow! When you finish hitting the final drum, a Pokemon leaps out at you! 

"Scatter! Bug Buzz!"

Scatter bursts from its Pokeball, launching a series of screeches to attack the fast-moving Pokemon. That Pokemon reveals itself to you--an Aipom! Is it a wild Pokemon? Is there a Trainer nearby?

Aipom moves fast, darting to and fro with its tail, resembling very closely a hand. Aipom throws itself into the air, right behind Scatter, and smacks Scatter's head with a Double Hit attack. Scatter dodges the second hit, instead, using Bug Bz again to knock Aipom back against the wall.

Aipom recovers quickly, this time using a different tactic, one where several images of Aipom flash right next to Scatter. Shooting down the right Aipom isn't as easy as it looks, but you get through it fine. Eventually, Scatter manages to get the right Aipom out of the ten, and Aipom lies fainted on the ground.

Aipom. Level 38. Type(s): Normal. Moves learned: Double Hit, Double Team, Fling, Tickle. Ability: Pickup. Aipom's tail ends in a hand-like appendage that can be cleverly manipulated. However, because the Pokémon uses its tail so much, its real hands have become rather clumsy.

You advance on to the next room, with the Red, Blue, Green and Yellow drums in the same position as the first room.

"Ready for the second tune?" the coordinator asks.

"Ready!" you call as the coordinator presses the button. Another melody begins to play on the nearby speaker. You remember the melody, and whack the correct drums. Yellow, green, green, green, blue, yellow.

Another Pokemon leaps out at you this time, from above again. A bunny Pokemon, fists at the ready, its giant ears at its side, flopping about...menacingly.

Lopunny. Level 43. Type(s): Normal. Moves learned: Dizzy Punch, Agility, Jump Kick, Solar Beam. Ability: Klutz. The ears appear to be delicate. If they are touched roughly, it kicks with its graceful legs.

Lopunny kicks once with its legs, catching Chim square across the chin. Chim is knocked backwards, almost landing onto you. You watch on as Chim jumps up again, rubbing its chin painfully as the fire atop its head blazes brighter than ever. Chim flings itself at Lopunny, aiming for its ears, but Lopunny only has to swing its body front and back to sock Chim across the face.

"Chim!" Chim hits the ground hard, its white fur bristled with rage now. Such a hot-tempered Pokemon. No...it's not just that. Chim begins crashing into the nearby wall--seemingly out of control. You return Chim to its Pokeball. That was a Dizzy Punch just now. No wonder Chim became confused.

"Blu!" you send out Altaria just as Lopunny starts darting around the room, apparently getting faster and faster. "Dragon Pulse!"

Blu fires a beam of blue energy straight at Lopunny, but misses. Lopunny aims another Jump Kick at Blu, and hits it in its wing, cotton flying everywhere. Blu shakes its head, before firing another Dragon Pulse at Lopunny, who dodges it. Is it just you...or is Lopunny getting faster and faster?

Lopunny delivers a punch to Blu's head.

"If it's too fast to hit...Mirror Move!" Blu reflects Lopunny's attack, forcing the energy used from Lopunny's Dizzy Punch to be reflected, causing Lopunny to hit the ground. Blu smashes its body right down on Lopunny in a Take Down attack. When Lopunny stops struggling, you know it's over.

It's time to move on to the next room.

The coordinator presses the button again.

The music begins to play. You hit the right notes. You battle the final Gym Pokemon: Castform. You move on to battle Yoongi.

Yoongi sits at his throne-like chair, threading his fingers through Eevee's fur. When it sees you, the Eevee starts growling, baring its teeth. Blunt as it may, you are sure that thing can hurt you if it really wanted to. Yoongi stands, placing Eevee gently on the armrest of the chair.

The room is giant--with a battlefield big enough for an large-scale Pokemon battle. Parts of the floor looks like it's been fixed a billion times before; they are lighter in color than the others. Yoongi brings out the three Pokemon he's going to use. Considering it's a Single Battle match...

"These are the three Pokemon I'm counting on," Yoongi says, spreading his arms wide. Snorlax, Linoone and Kangaskhan. 

"Alright," I say, bringing out my three Pokemon: Blu, Dish and Scatter.

"This may be a Single Battle match, but you know what? The only words I like coming out of my mouth are lyrics. I don't like to talk...much," Yoongi says. "This is going to be a Silent Battle."

A Silent Battle? I've never heard of that before in my life.

"Aedug is an ancient town, or city. We preserve many of its old battle styles and traditions," Yoongi explains. "A Silent Battle is a battle where Trainers don't give any orders to their Pokemon. The Pokemon will have to fight by themselves. This will show the trust between Trainer and Pokemon. Only Mega Evolution and Z-Powers are allowed."

Mega Evolution I know, but Z-Power?

I look back at Blu, Dish and Scatter. They all look a little worried...but what can I say? I'm worried too. It's not that I don't think they can do it, but...

"Okay," you say finally.

Yoongi sits back down on his throne. "Items are allowed, though, if you need to use them." 

Your first Pokemon approaches the battlefield: Dish. Snorlax steps up to take the challenge. Kangaskhan and Linoone take the backseat. Dish stands at one end, and Snorlax stands at the other. Snorlax may be big in size, but that means we're more agile.

Dish unleashes purple dust on Snorlax, covering it with the purple stuffs. Looks like the battle plan we've always used. Toxic first, then stay on the offensive, moving to the defensive if needed. Snorlax roars and begins beating on its belly. Obviously a Belly Drum move, to maximise its attack.

Snorlax roars again, this time aiming a Mega Punch in Dish's direction. Dish dodges it expertly and wraps the petals of the flower on its head on Snorlax's arm. This is the offensive-defensive that we've practiced. A Giga Drain move, to drain the enemy of its energy for our own.

Dish jumps back the moment Snorlax swings its arm again, its Mega Punch missing by a hair's breadth. It looks like poison is taking its toll on Snorlax too. The longer a Pokemon inflicted with Badly Poisoned remains on the battlefield, they'd start losing more and more energy, until it can no longer fight.

Dish leaps about the battlefield. It can't get close enough to Snorlax without getting in the way of its Mega Punch, and it's suicide to try to take on one of its Mega Punches. Hopefully, Dish can hold out long enough for...What?

"T-The poison! It's gone!" you realize.

Yoongi holds something in his hand, smiling, and tossing the empty Antidote bottle into the trash bin beside him. Talk about lazy. The Snorlax then stops moving, and slams into the ground, its bulk crashing through the battlefield floor, leaving the cracked floor raised and the whole battlefield has turned into an obstacle course.

The only way you or Dish can tell where Snorlax is, is by the loud snores emitting from the Pokemon itself.

Since Snorlax is sleeping, that means...

Suddenly, deafening snores enter your ears, making you flinch. You raise your hands quickly to cover your ears from the louder-than-normal snores filling the battlefield. Dish has to cover its ears as well, and with one look at the Pokedex, you realize that Dish's health is dropping, and fast. Is there something in those snores...hold on a minute...Is that the Snore attack?

You want to yell out to Dish, that it has to use Moonlight and fast, but Dish doesn't, and instead, tries to dash forward to Snorlax, to get in a Giga Drain.

But with one more Snore attack with a critical hit, Dish flies backwards, hitting one of the raised debris of the battlefield floor. It's like a maze now, with the concrete standing like pillars. Dish is knocked out, and Snorlax seems to rise from its sleeping position.

Your second Pokemon enters the battlefield. Scatter hovers slightly above the ground, beating its wings as it tries to see overhead. It soars up into the sky, and attacks Snorlax from there with Bug Buzz. This fells Snorlax, especially after taking so much damage from the Badly Poisoned status.

Snorlax is returned to its Pokeball, and Yoongi's second Pokemon steps out onto the battlefield. Linoone darts onto the battlefield, and this time, it's quick. It moves behind pillars, effectively cutting off your view of it. Scatter also flits its gaze back and forth, left and right.

Scatter releases a burst of pollen suddenly, eye having caught onto something. The pollen spreads far and wide, but something bursts from the ground. Scatter dodges it, flying high into the sky. Linoone burrows back into the ground in a Dig attack, supposedly waiting for its next target.

Now you know exactly why Snorlax had done that. It's to conceal Linoone's hiding places from view. You watch as ultrasound waves radiate from Scatter's antenna, the sound so high-pitched that you even have to cover your ears. Linoone doesn't reappear until Scatter is low enough on the ground, where it launches its next attack.

Linoone's claws catch onto Scatter's wings and Linoone brings Scatter to the ground. Scatter gives a yelp as Linoone's claw buries deep into its wing, tearing the fragile wing. Scatter, having Linoone now at close range, latches its mouth onto Linoone's other claw. With one Draining Kiss, Scatter manages to regain enough energy to hoist Linoone off its body and now launches another Bug Buzz attack.

Scatter dives and hovers over Linoone's fainted body, and Kangaskhan moves in to carry Linoone's body off the battlefield. Scatter, already tired, flies back towards my side, where my final Pokemon, Blu, comes out. Blu shows off its massive cloud wings, while Kangaskhan stomps its foot on the ground.

Blu takes to the skies, or at least, as far as the ceiling. Kangaskhan would never hit it there. Blu readies a Dragonbreath and fires, but the blue beam misses. Kangaskhan then suddenly freezes in its place. There's a bright flash of light coming from it as the ground shakes, almost like an earthquake. You have to throw an arm up to shield your eyes as you try to cover them from the brightness of hte light.

What appears before you are two beings: Kangaskhan, with a definite form-change, and something even smaller and cuter, that looks like...a Kangaskhan child? The tiny Kangaskhan jumps onto its mother's arm and the mother propels the kid upwards, straight towards Blu. Blu hadn't any time to dodge it before the little Kangaskhan grabs onto its wings.

Blu shakes its body in the air as the baby delivers straight punches to Blu's body.

Blu them comes hurtling down to the ground, crashing headfirst into the ground. Blu gives a shriek as it then transforms at the last moment, glowing bright just like Kangaskhan a few seconds ago. You feel something hot burning against your wrist. You look down and notice the Mega Bracelet's Mega Stone glowing as well.

You see Blu emerge from the brightness unscathed, its appearance changed completely. The little Kangaskhan finally got thrown off its back and has now rolled a few meters on the ground. Blu flies up high again. You turn towards the mother Kangaskhan, who has shoved its baby back into its pouch, and is glaring at Blu, clearly enraged.

Blu sends a Dragon Pulse at the Kangaskhan. Kangaskhan growls and roars. Something rumbles and rocks start to fall from the ceiling. The ceiling then crashes and turns to rubble to rain down on Blu. Blu dodges the rubble skilfully, and sends another Dragon Pulse towards Kangaskhan, who jumps behind a piece of rubble to avoid the blast, which decimates another part of the ground.

Then all of a sudden, a piece of rubble falls from the ceiling, hitting an unsuspecting Blu. Losing its balance, Blu tumbles to the ground, shrieking as it flails about, trying to gain traction in the air. It doesn't, and instead falls to the earth, hitting the ground hard with its wing pinned under the rock.

All you can hear are sounds of heavy breathing, coming from Blu, yourself and Kangaskhan. Kangaskhan walks on over to Blu, who is struggling and trying to rid itself of the big rock pinning it down. There's a Mega Punch hurtled Blu's way, and you can only watch on as there is a sickening crack. Blu's other wing must be down now. There's no way that it can fly anymore now.

Then, another Mega Punch, and there's a thump this time. Blu hasn't any more strength to fight back. You catch its eye, and notice the anguish in it--the physical pain.

Just when you least expect it, Blu's eyes shine with determination again, and immediately fires a Dragon Pulse straight in Kangaskhan's face. Kangaskhan pulls away, grabbing at its eyes and face, looking as if it's burnt. Blu then hits Kangaskhan with another Dragon Pulse, effectively chipping at its health. Kangaskhan shrieks and hits a piece of rubble from earlier--a tall, standing pillar of rubble.

The rocks and debris collapses on top of Kangaskhan, and Kangaskhan gives an ungraceful squawk as it is buried under everything. This must have signalled the end of the battle, because there is a flash of red light and Kangaskhan is returned to its Pokeball.

"Well, you've done it," Yoongi nods, lips twitching upwards in a smile. "Your Pokemon's bond with you is strong. I can tell." He drops something into your waiting hands.

"The Connector Badge," Yoongi says. "Proves your bond between your Pokemon and yourself."

You marvel at the badge for a second there, before suddenly remembering something, "Ah, Yoongi--"

"Hmm?"

"Is Jimin--"

"He should be fine. Whether he's awake or not, I have no idea. You can go check up on him if you like. Room 307," Yoongi says. "No need for keys. I left it unlocked."

You nod, and head out the way you came, meeting Jeongguk outside. You flash him your new badge and his eyes widen, "You really did it!"

"Of course I did," you huff. "Did you have that little faith in me?"

"Nah," Jeongguk grins. "I knew you could do it."

Heat rises up your neck as you stutter, "I...I'm going to see Jimin now. Yoongi said I could." 

"Okay," Jeongguk says. The grin has faded from his face, and wordlessly, the two of you head on over to the dormitory.

*******************************************************

You:

Partner Pokemon: Mimi. Level 43. Play Rough, Shadow Claw, Hone Claws, Slash

Pokemon:

Dish (Gloom): Level 46. Giga Drain, Toxic, Natural Gift, Sleep Powder
Chim (Infernape): Level 43. Fire Spin, Cut, Flame Wheel, Close Combat
Scatter (Vivillon): Level 42. Aromatherapy, Safeguard, Bug Buzz, Draining Kiss
Floon (Drifblim): Level 41. Ominous Wind, Hex, Shadow Ball, Gust
Blu (Altaria): Level 42. Dragon Breath, Dragon Pulse, Take Down, Mirror Move
Denne (Dedenne): Level 44. Parabolic Charge, Play Rough, Charm, Volt Switch

Jeongguk:

Partner Pokemon: Charjabug. Level 40. Spark, Acrobatics, X-Scissor, Dig

Pokemon:

Weavile. Level 45. Screech, Punishment, Icy Wind, Snatch
Greninja. Level 45. Water shuriken, Shadow Sneak, Feint Attack, Substitute
Rufflet. Level 44. Defog, Air Slash, Slash, Tail Wind
Gengar. Level 44. Night Shade, Dark Pulse, Confuse Ray, Shadow Ball
Meowstic. Level 44. Disarming Voice, Role Play, Psychic, Reflect

Jimin:

Partner Pokemon: Lycanroc. Level 45. Rock Slide, Rock Climb, Roar, Crunch

Pokemon:

Arcanine. Level 47. Heat Wave, Flare Blitz, Crunch, Outrage
Serperior. Level 46. Coil, Leaf Blade, Giga Drain, Slam
Kricketune. Level 46. Night Slash, Sticky Web, Taunt, Bug Buzz
Minun. Level 45. Trump Card, Thunder, Agility, Baton Pass
Crobat. Level 46. Venoshock, Haze, Acrobatics, Mean Look
Stunfisk. Level 46. Thunderbolt, Muddy Water, Bounce, Endure

Moves used in the chapter:

Acrobatics (Used by Crobat). The user does acrobatics, attacking the opponent at the same time, moving very fast.
Close Combat (Used by Infernape). The user attacks the foe in a flurry of punches and kicks. Lowers user's Def. and Sp.Def after use.
Fire Spin (Used by Infernape): The user traps the foe in a vortex of flames and does damage for 5 turns.

Muddy Water (Used by Stunfisk). The user attacks the foe with a wave of muddy water.
Supersonic (Used by Vivillon)
. The user launches supersonic waves to Confuse the foe.
Thunderbolt (Used by Stunfisk). The user sends a bolt of lightning at the foe, electrifying it.
Draining Kiss (Used by Vivillon). The user kisses the foe, draining the foe's energy.
Bounce (Used by Stunfisk). The user leaps high into sky and then falls back down right on the opponent.
Bug Buzz (Used by Vivillon). The user sends waves of ultrasonic sound toward the foe, damaging it.
Giga Drain (Used by Gloom). The user absorbs a large amount of energy from Gloom.
Endure (Used by Stunfisk). The user makes sure to endure the next attack it receives, leaving it with at least 1 HP.
Sleep Powder (Used by Gloom). The user sends white pollen at the foe, putting it to Sleep.
Flare Blitz (Used by Arcanine). The user cloaks itself in fire, and rushes the foe. The user also suffers recoil damage.
Toxic (Used by Gloom). The user sends purple pollen at the foe, Badly Poisoning it.
Heat Wave (Used by Arcanine). The user commands a heatwave to the battlefield, dealing fire damage.
Natural Gift (Used by Gloom). The user attacks with a different-type move depending on the berry it's holding.
Double Hit (Used by Aipom). The user hits the foe twice.
Double Team (Used by Aipom). The user creates copies of itself to mislead the foe and raising its Evasiveness.
Jump Kick (Used by Lopunny). The user kicks the foe with a powerful kick, but will be hurt massively if the foe dodges.
Dizzy Punch (Used by Lopunny). The user punches the foe, sometimes Confusing it.
Dragon Pulse (Used by Altaria). The user fires a breath of draconic energy at the foe.
Agility (Used by Lopunny). The user gets faster and faster, increasing its Speed with every use.
Mirror Move (Used by Altaria). The user reflects the last-used attacking move of the foe.
Take Down (Used by Altaria). The user slams its whole body into the foe, sustaining recoil damage as well.
Belly Drum (Used by Snorlax). The user reduces its health by half of its maximum, but maximises its Attack.
Mega Punch (Used by Snorlax and Kangaskhan). The user attacks the foe with a powerful punch.
Rest (Used by Snorlax). The user falls Asleep,but restores its health to full.
Snore (Used by Snorlax). The user snores loudly, damaging the foe. This move can only be used if the user is Asleep.
Dig (Used by Linoone). The user digs into the ground, and launches itself at the foe from the ground.
Fury Swipes (Used by Linoone). The user swipes rapidly at the foe, attempting to hit as many times as possible.
Dragon Breath (Used by Altaria). The user launches a breath of draconic energy, sometimes Paralysing the foe.
Rock Slide (Used by Kangaskhan). The user attacks the foe by causing rocks to fall from the air.