Chapitre 9

Love At Second Chance

A few moments later, at Incheon International Airport...

 
Jia's POV
 
Please.. Why does it have to be this way? Why must there be a lot of people here right now? Is God punishing me this way for what I've done? I need to stop him right now! This dress is going to kill me!! I just wishes that I can stop him.. Please, let me stop him.. I can't let it go now.. Just not yet...
 
r.JPG
 
"Jia, what are you doing here? You are bleeding!!" said a voice from my back. I quickly turned myself around and saw a familiar face that I really recognized before. "Sungmin-ssi.. Where is he? Where's Hankyung?" I asked, looking straight at Sungmin's face. "You are too late, Jia.. He's gone.. He just left a few minutes ago.." said Donghae, looking somewhere else. At that moment, I fell onto my knees, tears flowing down my cheeks along with the red blood caused by the wound my head as well. Everthing is over now.. Nothing else can changed it already..
 
crying.jpg
 
"If you love him at the first place, why did you do things that can hurt both of you? Why did you let him go if you yourself can't live without him? And yet here you are, chasing after him after he had left you.. Pabo.." said Heechul, cynical as he had always been. But his words.. Why does it hurts so much just to hear it? "Because I love him.. because I don't want to admit that I love him.. Because I don't want to hurt him by not being with him.. Because deep inside I have always fallen in love with him.. Because I just can't let him go even if I die..." I replied, trying to stand up and make my way to chase Hankyung again. My head is spinning and seriously, my body is feeling numb already. But, this can't end now.. All of the sudden, my eyes started to see white and the last thing I remembered is hearing someone calling my name before everything went pitch black.....
 
*
 
*
 
*
 
*

 

The next day, in a very cosy room...
 
"Jia.. Jia.. Hey, Jia.. Meng Jia.." said a voice from the side of my ears.
 
I opened my eyes a little, and I started to feel a sharp pain right on my back at that very second. "What happened?" I asked, looking around the room.
 
" You shouldn't move to much.. After a massive blood loss and dehydration from a marathon to the airport.. You must be really crazy, Jia.. Not to mention that you have to pay for the car and the lives of Ryeowook and Leeteuk-hyung that you almost killed.. And that lovely wedding dress that you have ruin with your blood.. You must be really stupid.." said Sungmin, looking at me.
 
I only carved a smile on my face, still hurt by the impact of the accident I guess.. "But it's just not enough to stop Hankyung, isn't it?" I said, looking to the outside window. The autumn breeze is really calm and peaceful but it doesn't changed the fact that I have failed in my love story.. Again.. "Omma.. Are you up yet?" asked a little voice from Jia's side, cheering Jia a little bit. "Shaoran.. What are you doing here?" I asked, looking at the face that I really loved before.
 
20110108_masonmoon.jpg
 
Shaoran quickly showed me a note on his hand before giving it to me.. "That hyung asked me to give this to you.." said Shaoran, in his cute little ways. I quickly opened the note and read it for a while before turning to face Shaoran again. "Shaoran honey.. Where is this hyung that give you this note?" I asked, looking at Shaoran's eyes desperately. "At the playground.." said Shaoran. I quickly get up of the bed even when Sungmin is nagging at my ears but I really need to see that guy.. I just have too.. "Jia, where are you going?" asked Sungmin but I just don't have the time to reply that. I need to see him now..
 
At the playground, the wind is blowing as calm as it had always been, soft and peaceful. But there is just no sight of him there. Not one person is even there at the playground at all.. "Why are you doing this to me? Why are you playing around with my feelings? Do you really like seeing me suffer like this? Don't you have any feelings at all?" I asked, tears already flowing down my cheeks again.
 
This is just too much too handle all by myself.. Why does hope comes when there is nothing at all? Suddenly, a pair of hands started to hug me from behind, startling me for a while. "Don't turn yourself to face me.. I don't want to see your face right now.." said a voice that I really wished and hoped to hear before. "Do you know how hurting it is to see you suffer like that? I know the only thing that I ever did to you was only hurting you but.. I just can't get over you, Jia.. Not in a thousand years.." said Hankyung from the back.
 
I wanted to turned myself to face him but there is something about his hug that is preventing me from doing it. "Don't turn.. I hate it when you see me blushed.." said Hankyung again, whispering to my ears. "But that is the cute thing I love about you, isn't it?" I said, turning myself to face him again. "Do you seriously love me, Hankyung-ssi?" I asked, hoping for an answer. Hankyung quickly put my hand on his chest.
 
"As long as my heart is beating, it will only be for you and only you, Jia.. And you are the only one that can make my heart beats like this forever.."
 
Said Hankyung, quickly taking me in his hug before kissing my lips again. So, this is my love story then..