Chapitre 5

Love At Second Chance

 

Few weeks later, at Jia's apartment...
 
red-apple-with-leaf.jpg
 
"Omma... Sagua..." said little Shaoran, showing a red, juicy apple towards Jia. Jia only laughed at hearing Shaoran's words, taking the red apple from her son's little hands. "Shaoran honey, it's sagwa.. Not sagua okay? Sa-gwa.." said JIa, correcting the little boy's wrong pronounciation. "Hey, Jia.. You yourself got some major problems with that word before and yet now you are teaching your little guy here already? You should learn more Korean first you know?" said a lady, making her way towards Jia.
 
101025-hb.png
 
"Min.. Shaoran is just a little kid, okay.. And I did manage to pronounce sagwa correctly in the end, isn't it?" asked Jia, looking straight at her best friend and her roommate, Min. Min quickly took her seat on the sofa, taking Shaoran on her own lap. "Yeah.. Yeah.. Whatever.. Anyway, where have you been before, Jia? Taecyeon has been looking for you the whole day, you know?" asked MIn, playing around with Shaoran.
 
Jia only carved a smile on her face, looking straight at Min. "I'm out with an old friend of mine for lunch, that's all. Nothing more." answered Jia. "An old friend or a former lover, Jia?" asked Min, this time with a serious tone in her voice. "Min, stop asking me like a police interrogating a suspect, will you? There is nothing going on between us. Hankyung and I are just friends, for God's sake!" answered Jia, trying to explain her situation."I'm" not saying who you dating with..." Min murmured."What?"
 
"But your actions are saying different things, Jia.. You only smiled whenever you go out with Hankyung. You are happy when you are spending time with him.. Eventhough your mouth is saying no, I think you are falling for him again, Jia..." said Min again, making Jia wordless. Is it true that she is falling in love with Hankyung once again?
 
At the same time, at Super Junior dorm...
 
Donghae POV
 
"Hey, Hae.. Follow me to the mall, will you? I'm nervous about it.. Please Hae..Help me, will you?" asked Hyukjae, clinging to me again. This is the 57th time he is asking me on his date with Seungyeon. He just never gives up, isn't he? I just don't know what am I supposed to do with him anymore. "I'll go.. I'll go.. Happy, Hyukkie?" I answered, looking at Hyukjae who is already smiling at hearing my answer. "Hyung, are you going to the mall tomorrow?" asked Kibum, sitting right beside me.
 
kibumdonghae.jpg
 
"Yeah.. Why?" Do you want to come along too?" asked Hyukjae, coming out of nowhere. "Yup.. I wanted to find something for Jiyoung.. I guess I'm too harsh on her before.." said Kibum, looking at his Iphone. "Well, like what they say, the more the merrier.. Hey, Hankyung-hyung.. Do you want to tag along too?" asked Hyukjae, looking at the smiling Hankyung-hyung. "Sure.. Sure.." he said, making his way to his room. He is happy lately.. I wonder what he is up too...
 
Hankyung70.jpg
 
The next day, at the mall...
 
"Where the hell had Hyukjae and Seungyeon be? They sure runs very fast.." said Hankyung, looking at Donghae. "Those girls are really crazy, hyung.. Hyukjae is lucky they didn't see him with Seungyeon.. That girl will surely be a dead meat.." said Donghae, sitting on the chair at the side of the corridor. Kibum is out of sight too.. Both of them are completely loss right now and Eunhyuk and Seungyeon are nowhere to be found too. 

 

 
dh141.jpgimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcSP6yJRSvxSIiFCp4V7Qo-
 
"Hyung, look... Isn't that the doctor that treat you before?" asked Donghae, pointing to someone in the mall. "You are teasing me again, aren't you, Donghae? Please, I'll not fall for it again, okay? There is just no way that she is--" as soon as Hankyung lift his head up to the direction Donghae is poiting to, there she was, standing at the front of the bookstore, as beautiful as she had always been. He is on his way to get closer to her when he saw it. A happy family that Jia had never thought of telling him at all. Of her, a little baby boy and the own rival that he had always hated before.. "Let's go, Donghae.." said Hankyung, quickly making his way out from the mall, leaving he confused Donghae behind to follow him at the back.
 
 
"Do you have anywhere else to go, Jia?" asked Taecyeon, looking straight at Jia's face. "Hmm.. I don't think--" before Jia could even finished her words, a pair of little hands pulled her blouse, trying to get her attention. "Omma... Hamburger..." said Shaoran, pointing to the nearby McDonalds just around the corner. Taecyeon quickly scooped Shaoran in his arms and start to make his way to the restaurant when he turned himself to face Jia again. "Are you coming, Jia?" asked Taecyeon, snapping Jia out of her imagination. "Um..Yes.." said Jia, making her way towards Taecyeon and Shaoran. Just why does she felt that Hankyung is there before?
 
 tumblr_lbt97tP3Xm1qc2toto1_500.jpg