Chapitre 3

Love At Second Chance

 

Jia POV
 
The next day, at Super Junior dorm's kitchen...
 
"Is there anything else you wanted me to do?" I asked, looking straight at one of the members of Super Junior left at the dorm. What was his name again? Yesung? Kyuhyun? Donghae? I don't know. There are just too many of them. I should make a list of their names. Don't want to mess up. "No, thanks. By the way, my name is Ryeowook, in case you have some problems with our names. There are just too many of us, isn't it?" answered Ryeowook, carving a smile on his face. So, he is Ryeowook then. He seems to know what is playing inside my mind well.
 
  b6c7aaa8f0c908ef_ryeowook.....jpg  
 
Suddenly, my Iphone started ringing, shocking both Ryeowook and I with the sound of Super Junior song It's You. It must be a message from him then. I quickly glanced at my Iphone for a second before I looked into Ryeowook's face again. "Sorry about that.. Just a message from my friend.." I said, putting away the Iphone to the side. "Who are they?" asked Ryeowook, looking at the Iphone I left on the table beside me before. It must be the wallpaper of that two again. "That's my baby boy, Shaoran. He is a cute guy, isn't it?And that guy..." I said, looking at the ring on my left hand. "He is someone precious to me..." I answered.
 
  
 
"Doctor Jia!! Doctor Jia!! Where are you?! Hey, Doc!!!" screamed the members of Super Junior, shocking me and almost causing me to fall from the chair.
 
"Wh-- What is going on?" I asked, really confused when all of the members are calling my name all at the same time. And, that is when I saw the reason for the utter chaos. "Hankyung!! Blood!!Guys, what happened?" I asked, looking straight at Hankyung's bleeding face. "We were on our way back from basketball match just now when Hankyung-hyung is hit and got into a fight with a bunch of the school kids." answered Donghae, looking straight at my face.
 
"Donghae-ssi.. Can you get the first aid kit over there? This wounds look pretty serious to me." I said, quickly started to treat Hankyung's injuries...
 
**********************************************

 

Ryeowook POV
 
That night, at Super Junior dorm's living room...
 
Everyone is sitting at the living room right now, each concentrating on their own agenda. Eunhyuk-hyung is busy with his phone, maybe texting his beloved Seungyeon as usual. Kyuhyun is concentrating all his hard and soul on Star Craft again like always. So is KIbum who is too obsessed with the laptop on his lap. Donghae-hyung on the other hand is already in Dreamland, probablt too tired again after a packed schedule. And there he was, smiling all by himself is Hankyung-hyung, on the couch, just looking straight at the bandaged hand of his.
 
      Kyuhyun+playing+StarCraft..jpg
 
     sorry12.jpg 
 
7012701jm4.jpg
 
"Urm..Hyung.. Can I asked you something?" asked Sungmin-hyung all so sudden, breaking the silence between the members. "What is it?" answered Hankyung-hyung with another question. I sat silently nearby Yesung-hyung, eavesdropping on the conversation between Sungmin-hyung and Hankyung-hyung.
 
"Hyung, do you really like getting hit by other person so much? I know you are not that clumsy to bump into a group of highschool delinquents just like that. And besides, as far as I know, you can protect yourself even in a condition like this, hyung. Or do you have other things in your mind at that moment?" asked Sungmin-hyung, looking straight at Hankyung-hyung's face.
 
"I think our hyung here has fallen in love with that female doctor, aren't you, hyung? Hmm.. What was her name again? Lia? Mia?" said Siwon, teasing Hankyung as well.
 
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSQBzeSvgR9LjfhfL4qCIw  
 
 
"It's Jia, Siwon.. Meng Jia to be exact.. Fall in love? I don't think so.. You have got to be kidding me, guys..." answered Hankyung-hyung, shades of red appeared on his face. "Hey, hyung! Are you blushing?" asked Kyuhyun who had also appeared to be involved with the teasing too.
 
"Hey, guys!!! Hankyung-hyung has fallen in love again!!" said Sungmin-hyung, making an announcement causing all the members of Super Junior to be in complete chaos. So, hyung is in love with that doctor. But that doctor... She is in love with...
 
"But, hyung--" I tried to say the true fact about that woman, Meng Jia but everyone is so busy congratulating Hankyung-hyung who had finally managed to find his love.. "Hey, Ryeowook.. Do you have anything to say to me just now?" asked Hankyung-hyung, straight toward me.. "I.. I.. I just..." there I go, stuttered, not being able to talk. "He just wanted to congratulates you like what the others did, I guess.." said Leeteuk-hyung, cutting in before I could even finished what I am saying at that moment. 
 
I just can't bring myself to say it to Hankyung-hyung.. He just seems so happy that I can't bear to tell him the truth about Jia just now.. Oh, God.. What should I do right now? Am I wrong to do this?
 
IMG_0512.JPG_________________________________________________________
 
 

 

On the corner of the living room, a figure just stood there, looking at Ryeowook with a sharp look. What is going on really?