Chapitre 6

Love At Second Chance

 

A few days later at Seoul National University...
 
"You just had a sprained ankle here, Jiyoung.. Just rest a lot and don't move your legs often and you can run like a horse again in no time," said Jia, carving a smile towards the teenage girl right in front of her. The girl smiled back at Jia but there is something in her looks that indicates something is wrong with this lady in front of her. "You had any problems, Jiyoung?" asked Jia, looking at her patient. "Annio.. It's nothing.. It's just--" the girl sighs before continuing again. "You know you can tell me anything, Jiyoung.. What is it?" asked Jia, looking at Jiyoung with a smile. "What are you going to do if you fall in love with someone eventhough you know that the love is forbidden?" asked Jiyoung, looking somewhere else. Jia become speechless at hearing Jiyoung's words, taken aback at hearing the question. "Everything is fair in love, Jiyoung-ah.. Go and get him if you wanted him.. Just follow what your heart says.." answered Jia, trying to act normal. "Thanks, Doc.. You really helped me a lot!!" said Jiyoung, smiling as usual before making her way out of the room.
 
jiyoung2.jpg
 
"Huh.." sighed Jia, closing the file on her table. A lot have happened in her life up till today. Min's and Taecyeon's words have been bothering her for a while too. "Eventhough your mouth is saying no, your heart is falling for him again, Jia.." said Min, a few days before. "I know that you still can't accept me in your life, Jia.. But, I'll wait for you till the day you will finally accept me in your heart..." said Taecyeon when they are talking in the phone before. "Maybe it's time for me to accept already.." said Jia to herself. "Time for what?" asked a voice that came out of nowhere, giving Jia the biggest shock in her life. " You do scare the hell out of me, Hankyung!!" said Jia, looking towards Hankyung, hoping that he will react like he had always been but Hankyung just stood at the door, not even talking at all.
 
154838_119287734800423_104923436236853_1
 
"Did you got hurt or anything? You wouldn't come here unless you are injured, isn't it?" asked Jia, carving a smile as she had done like usual, but Hankyung only holds his shirt at his chest tightly, not even letting go at all. "You felt tightness in your chest? Is that what you have been trying to tell me?" asked Jia again, getting closer to him. "Jia, can I ask you something?" said Hankyung after a while. "Just ask.. You know you can ask me anything,," answered Jia, open as she had always been.
 
"Promise that you will answer me honestly?" said Hankyung again, this time looking straight into Jia's eyes. "Oh, just say it already, will you?" said Jia, losing her own patience already. Just what us playing in his mind actually? "I.. I..." stutters Hankyung a little. "Hankyung, I don't have time to play around okay?" said Jia, wanting to make her way out of the room.
 
"I love you, Jia.." said Hankyung, looking straight at Jia. "I love you and I'll never--" before Hankyung could even finished his words, a slap hits his face, causing his cheek to become really red."Just who do you think you are, Hankyung? You still plays around with serious things like this? Can't you be more serious?" said Jia, really angry at hearing Hankyung's words. "I am always serious, Jia. I never played around when I just say I love you.. And I know that you are feeling the same as I am, Jia.." said Hankyung, looking at Jia again. "For God's sake, Hankyung, I am someone else's fiancee.. How could you think I would cheat on him? I love him, Hankyung! Not you.." said Jia, turning her back towards Hankyung. "Then prove it, Jia.. Say to me that you don't love me at all.." said Hankyung, challenging.
 
20111002_seoulbeats_hangeng_superjunior-
 
"I.. I.." said Jia, wanting to say it but there is something in her that is not letting her to say those words at all. "You just can't say it, aren't you? Why can't you just admit your own feelings, Jia?" said Hankyung, grabbing her hand and pulled her into his arms before he started to kiss her lips.
 
Jia tried resisting Hankyung's kiss at first, trying to break free from him before she finds herself kissing him back, and she is enjoying the kiss. So it's true then.. She still loves him.. Just at the thought of it makes her cry, tears started to flow down her cheeks. "Go on if you wanted to say that you had always love Taecyeon, Jia. But deep inside, you yourself know that you are lying towards yourself and him.. Both of us will just live in our own suffering, Jia.." said Hankyung, leaving Jia alone in her room. Just what is she going to do now? asked Jia to herself. And for that, even she didn't have the answer at all...
 
 1086322-8-1318631127666_thumb.jpg