Chapitre 4

Love At Second Chance

A few days later, at Seoul National University...

 
"Don't forget to take your medicines, will you, halmeoni? I'll send you out from the room now.." said Jia, carving a smile on her face. "Thanks, doctor.. You are such a kind lady.. How I really wish that I have a grandson.. You will be a great bride for him.." said the halmeoni again. "Thanks, halmeoni.. But, promise me you will take care of yourself okay?" said Jia again, trying her very best to take care of her patients. The halmeoni has been her patient for a long time now. Jia quickly make her way to the front desk of the hospital, sending the files immediately. 
 
"Hey, Fei.. Can you please pass these files to Nurse Baek when she gets here? She really needed those files as soon as possible." Jia said, quickly putting the files on the desk. "Jia, there is someone waiting for you at your room. He said he has an appointment with you before." said Fei, carving a smile on her face.
 
"Fei, if it's Taecyeon, you should say I am busy or anything. I have important stuff to do? Besides, I am still mad at him, okay?" said Jia, replying to her best friend.Fei stared at Jia,and smiling. "So, since when do you teach Fei how to lie, Jia? Lying is a bad thing, do you know that?" said a voice from Jia's back, quickly hugging her from the back. "T--Taecyeon! When are you back? Aren't you supposed to be at Busan right now?" asked Jia, quite suprised to see her fiancee there, hugging her at the front desk of the hospital.
 
Taecyeon chuckled at hearing those words coming out from Jia's mouth. "Well, I've finished my work that early.. So, maybe a suprise wouldn't hurt, isn't it?" answered Taecyeon, whispering towards Jia's ears.Fei  move backwards.It's quite funny seeing Jia is being hugged by her fiancee,IN THE HOSPITAL. "You should let me go, do you know that? There are many people around here. And, Fei is watching too.." said Jia, trying to break free from Taecyeon's hug only to fail.
 
"Fine, but on two conditions.." said Taecyeon, hugging Jia closer to him. "Okay.. Fine.. Say it.." said Jia, giving up on her rebel towards Taecyeon's hug. "First, forgive me and go on a date with me this evening, will you?" asked Taecyeon. "Okay.. What about the second?" asked Jia. "Second is--" before Taecyeon could even finished his words, the telephone on the front desk rings, shocking them both on the spot.
 
   img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=33982355   
 
"Hey, Taecyeon.. The are calling you to the emergency room immediately.." said Fei, causing Taecyeon to let go of Jia. "I'll be back.. But take care for now, will you?" said Taecyeon, kissing Jia's forehead before he went away from that place, leaving Jia alone at the front desk of the hospital.
 
"But.. What's the second condition?" asked Jia, a little confused  by the condition posed by Taecyeon all of the sudden. "Maybe he is just playing around and having some moments with you, Jia.." said Fei, looking at Jia. "Oh! I almost forgot! There is this guy waiting for you in your room. He said he had an appointment with you before." said Fei again. "An appointment? I don't recall that.. Hmm.. Never mind.. I'll just go on for now." answered Jia, quickly making her way to her own room again.
 
While getting closer to her room, Jia suddenly heard a loud sound of something fall on the floor of her room, making her quickly rushed there. "What happened here?" asked Jia, opening the door of the room, only to find a person she really knows before.
 
broken-vase.jpg
 
"Hankyung-ssi.. You are..." before Jia could even finished her words, the wound with the blood dripping from it on Hankyung's hands caught her eyes first. "You got injured again? Why didn't you go to the emergency room before? Just how long have you been here?" asked Jia, looking straight at Hankyung's wound. She grabbed his hand.
 
hankyung.JPG
 
"I just-- Ouch!! Jia, slow down!!" screamed Hankyung, causing Jia to be suprised for a while. "I'm sorry, okay? You shouldn't get into trouble often, Hankyung.. You really worry me a lot, do you know that?" said Jia, bandaging the wound on Hankyung's right hand. "Jia.." said Hankyung, feeling guilty to what he had done towards Jia before a growling sound is heard in the room, making him chuckled all by himself.
 
"Looks like someone is really hungry right now. Care to join me for lunch?" asked Hankyung, making cute faces that can melt any women's heart. "Well, a lunch would not hurt, I guess.." answered Jia, smiling towards Hankyung, before making her way out of the room...
 
jia.JPG