Chapitre 8

Love At Second Chance

 

At Incheon International Airport...
 
The airport is as busy as it had always been, full of people coming in and out of Korea. "Hyung, do you really need to do this?" asked Sungmin, looking at Hankyung who is standing right in front of him. Hankyung carved a smile on his face, patting Sungmin's head slowly. "I'll come back to Korea.. I just need some time to calm down.. It's not that I am going forever, guys.." said Hankyung. He look around to every face of Super Junior member there. All are looking at him except for that one person.
 
zuach.jpg
 
"Aren't you going to say goodbye to me at all?" asked Hankyung, looking at Heechul who is sitting on the chair. "Like I am going to care.. Don't even dare try to make anything stupid or I'll never forgive you at all.." said Heechul, looking somewhere else. Its really hurts him to see Jia getting married with someone else. Especially if that person is his own rival. But, in his mind, he secretly wanted to see her coming here to stop him, at the airport, never letting him go again. Then again, this is not like the drama or the movies that he had watched before. She wouldn't be coming here to stop him.. He is just imagining all those things too much then...
 
At the same time, somewhere on the road...
 
image
 
"Why is Leeteuk-oppa driving this car right now?" asked Jia from the back seat. "He is the eldest now,right?Just relax.." said Ryeowook, trying to calm Jia down. Leeteuk only smiled from the driver's seat, making Jia much more pissed off then before. The car is moving as slow as it can gets, much slower than a tortoise walking. "I can't take this anymore! Just move aside will you, oppa?" screamed Jia, shocking everyone in the car.
 
Leeteuk quickly stopped the car immediately before changing the driver's seat to Jia. "Jia, are you sure you can do this?" asked Ryeowook, a worried tone in his voice. Jia quickly put her hands on the steering wheel before saying, "You guys better hold on tight,," and dashes along the road like the lightning at about 190 km/h, making everyone's heart in the car stops beating for a while...
 
Meanwhile, at the church...
 
Taecyeon took his seat on the bench, looking at the floor. The white coat is hanging on the side, not even moving at all. On his other side, the Iphone is lying on the bench, lifeless as it had always been. It had never feel so gloomy in the church before but there is something in the scenery that seems so sad. "Do you know that you can cry if you wanted to? Men are always thinking of holding back tears but I just think that it was a stupid thing to do, don't you, Taecyeon?" said a voice from his side."Just go away, Jessica.. I really don't want to see you here right now.." sadi Taecyeon, still not lifting his head up at all.
 
 20100223094302.042.1.jpg  394791_large.jpg
 
"Don't you think it is stupid to let go of her like this?" said Jessica, looking to her front. there is silent growing for a while before Taecyeon lift up his head again. "I've let you go to that millionaire before even when I am deeply in love with you at that moment. Why can't I do it twice?" said Taecyeon, sighing before he continues again. "Sometimes, you just have to follow what your heart says. Besides, I'll be the only one hurting here.. It's better than to hurt two hearts just to keep mine happy, isn't it?" As he is saying those words, tears started to flow down his cheeks, not stopping at all. On his Iphone, there is a message still opened at the Outbox folder.
 
To: Meng Jia
From: Ok Taecyeon
Message:
Just go and follow your own heart, Jia.. He'll wait for you to come. I just wanted you to be happy.. Go before it's too late..