Epilogue : I do

Love At Second Chance

Donghae's POV

 

"Kids!Hurry up!The event already started!"shouted Sungmin hyung.Like always..Me,Hyukjae and Heechul hyung again late.We run,of course,towards to the church or should I say Hankyung hyung and Jia's wedding."Why are these monsters here?"asked Hyukjae,pointing at those kids beside Sungmin hyung.

"Yah!watch your mouth..They are angels!"I shouted at him."Eh,where's Heechul hyung?"asked Sungmin hyung.

He's already there in front of the door.He keep telling us that he can't accept the marriage when we are on our way to here.

"Wait!!"he shouted,pushing the door and causes a lot of people in the wedding ceremony look at him."Hankyung-ahh!"

Hankyung hyung look at him.Heechul hyung was hesitated.He don't want his friend to stepped into Hell.Well,marriage is what he called hell.But at the same time,he want Hankyung to be happy. 

All of us silence.He was too late if he want to cancel the marriage.Hankyung already put the ring on Jia's finger.Leeteuk hyung,who was already arrive,look at me.

"Congratulations."

'What the hell?' I'm pretty sure I heard Kyuhyun said that.Yes,it was totally shocking for us,SJ members.When Heechul hyung wants,he must have it.But now,he just let it go.. Heechul hyung smiles and hug Hankyung.Other members and guests was a little bit weird and yet,happy..because Heechul hyung not ruined the marriage.

 tumblr_lsxv4oxCsM1qbtf5qo1_500.jpg 

 

"Something not right,"Hyukjae whispered at me. I guess it was a miracle huh?

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR6VprnxCViRwlCTQniBxR