Chapitre 1

Love At Second Chance

 

Present time, in Super Junior training room...

 

"Ok guys! Take five everyone!" screamed Leeteuk, stopping the practice that morning. All the members of Super Junior quickly stopped stop their training, everyone just take some rest after working hard for their comeback.

 

On the side of the room, Hankyung is sitting alone, all by himself, trying to relax after a long practice like the one they had just now. "Hey, take this!!" said a voice that is owned by the one who thrown the towel on his head just now, the closest member and the Cinderella of Super Junior, Kim Heechul.

 

tumblr_liwdtemYVK1qattdbo1_400.jpg

 

"Thanks.." said Hankyung, wiping his sweats with the towel given by Heechul just now. "Did you just changed your stylist? Or a panda like make up is the trend right now?" asked Heechul cynically, not even looking at Hankyung at all.

 

Hankyung could only smiled at Heechul's reaction, happy to see that Heechul cares for him. "There's no need for you to worry about me. Besides, I'm just a little tired, that's all. Haha.." answered Hankyung, quickly standing up again. He is lying again, he is feeling the worst at that moment but he just doesn't want to see Heechul's sad face again, not after all that have happened. 

 

"You know you are such a stupid liar, right? You are forcing yourself again, right?! You should stop working too hard, Hankyung-ssi!! do you really want to pass out or get injured just like what happened to Eunhyuk?!" scolded Heechul, looking straight at Hankyung's face.

 

hankyung.jpg

 

"I just can't lie to you, can I?" asked Hankyung, smiling at Heechul's face before he passed out to the floor, causing all the members of Super Junior in the room to be in the state of panic...

 

At the same time, in Seoul National University Hospital...

 

"Urmm, doctor! We had a phone call that requested us to go for the SM building right now. One of the idols there just pass out and didn't regain his consciousness..Doctor Lee had requested you go there as soon as possible, doctor!" said one of the nurse towards a woman with the orange hair standing at the counter.

 

"You can go there by yourself, right Doctor Jia?" asked nurse Baek, looking at  the woman right in front of her.her."Yeah, sure.." she answered, smiling before she went to the building where she is requested..