Chapitre 7

Love At Second Chance

 

A few months later, at Super Junior dorm...
 
leeteuk.jpg
 
"Guys, we have to talk." said Leeteuk-hyung. Everyone quickly looked at him, including Heechul-hyung who had always ignored us before. Something big must have happened or going on if Leeteuk-hyung is calling out for everyone now. All the Super Junior members just gathered around the living room, focusing on Leeteuk-hyung. Well, everyone is here except for Hankyung-hyung. He had been missing a few of Super Junior 'get togethers' too. Maybe he is missing this one as well.
 
"What is this about, hyung?" asked Kyuhyun, looking straight at Leeteuk-hyung's face. "We need to know what is going on with Hankyung these days. He really seems weird lately." said Leeteuk-hyung, There is a worried tone in his voice, no doubt about it. Everyone could only looked at each other, each is concern about Hankyung-hyung. "He have been skipping his meals lately.." said Ryeowook. He is the omma of Super Junior after all, no wonder he is worried. "He didn't even come to dance practices too.." said Eunhyuk who is sitting right beside of me. "Same here.. I can barely see him at the martial arts training centre anymore." said Sungmin.
 
"Do you know what is going on with him, Heechul?" this time Leeteuk-hyung turned himself to face Heechul-hyung who is standing right beside of him. "Just ignore that pabo.. He'll--" before Heechul-hyung could finished his words, Hankyung-hyung stood right in front of us. He had become thinner and he had changed a lot from the Hankyung-hyung I known before. "Guys, I have made up my mind.. I am going back to China.." said Hankyung-hyung, giving all of us the biggest shock in our life...
 
heechul.jpeg
 

 

The next day, at Jia's apartment...
 
"You look beautiful in this dress Jia.. The colour just suits you really well.." said Fei beside me. I looked at myself in the mirror and seriously I don't believe that the image of the lady in the mirror is me. She looks beautiful in that dress but that expression on her face.. It's as if the dress is telling a different story than the looks on her face.. I took a deep breath, trying to calm myself down. Taecyeon can't see me like this.. I remembered the day when I say that I'll marry him. He had been very happy that day. I just can't mess up with this.. I can't ruin his happiness just because I am living in my own suffering. Just why can't I stopped myself from remembering Hankyung at the time like this?
 
 
"You know that you do look beautiful if you smile more, don't you, Jia?" said a voice from my back. I turned myself to face him and there he was, standing there, carving a big smile on his face. "Ryeowook, you came.." I said, hugging him. Ryeowook only smiled as usual, letting me go. "Well, your fiancee invites us to your wedding and here I am.. And, you really look really gorgeous right now.." said Ryeowook, taking his seat right next to me. "Did Hankyung come?" I asked, trying to act normal.
 
 
"Jia, he's--" before Ryeowook could even answer my question, I quickly cuts in. "He didn't even congratulate me for my wedding. And I thought he is my friend. Hankyung pabo.." I said, turning myself away. "Jia, are you serious about this? Do you really want to run away from your problems like before? Why are you saying that you wanted to marry Taecyeon if your heart is longing for Hankyung? Do you think that Taecyeon will be happy like this? Why do you want to continue and lie to yourself longer, Jia?!" said Min, coming out of nowhere, making me speechless.
 
She is right. I am running away from this. I have had a big mistake in my life before. "Think deeply, Jia.. Don't regret your decision later.. Once you make up your mind, there is no turning back at all." said Ryeowook, patting my shoulder before making his way out of the room. So is Min and Fei, leaving me alone in that room. I quietly sat and grabbed my Iphone from my side table. looking at the pictures of me and Taecyeon together, of my times with Hankyung, of me and my little Shaoran.. Suddenly my Iphone started ringing indicating a message just entered the mailbox.I take off my veil and I read it for a while before I quickly run and make my way out from that room...
 
800-jilted-flora-02-640x426.jpeg