Chapitre 2

Love At Second Chance

 

 

 

 

A few days later, at Super Junior dorm...

 

The pain is really killing me right now.My body feels really numb that I can't even move my fingers at all. My head...Urghh... It feels like it is going to explode any minute now. Maybe this is what it feels like when our body has already reached its limit.

 

I hate this feeling. All the members must be worrying about me now. Especially that Kim Heechul. He is right again like always, I am forcing myself a little bit too much. I should have listened to Heechul. Why in the whole wide world am I so stubborn? I just hate it when Heechul is right.

 

"His pulse is quite normal. His blood pressure seems okay too." said a voice, checking me. Soft delicate hands started to be felt on my skin, the touch of a woman. It must be Heechul's hands. Or maybe Ryeowook's as theirs are the closest to a woman's. But the touch seems quite familiar before, a touch I haven't felt in years.

 

"His temperature seems to have dropped to normal as well. At this rate, he is going to recover soon, I guess." said the voice again.

 

It's a woman's voice, maybe the doctor's but there is something about her accent that indicates that she is not a Korean lady. 

 

"Hankyung-hyung.. i really hope that you will recover soon. We really missed you, silly.. Heechul-hyung is worried that you will not wake up again.." said a voice that I recognized as the motherly figure of Super Junior, Kim Ryeowook. Just as I thought, everyone is worried sick about me. 

 

ryeowook11.jpg

 

"Urghh.. Where-- Where am I?" I asked, and just by that sentences, I am already using half of my energy, just to open my eyes a little bit.

 

"In the dorm. Yah, pabo!! Don't you have other things to do rather than fainting around? Do you think you are that light to be carried around huh? Pabo!! You are always worrying people, do you know that?!!" nagged Heechul, right at the side of my ears as usual.

 

There is that smell of medicine again but there is something else that accompanies the smell of the surrounding. The smell of the lavender that is quite familiar before..  Like the smell of ... No!! There is just absolutely no way that it is that woman's smell. Suddenly, right in front of my eyes, I saw a figure with a lady with orange hair in white coat, a face that I've known after all these years. 

 

"Long time no see, Hankyung..." said the woman, carving a sweet smile of hers as it had always been before on her lips.

 

untitled.JPG

 

"Hyung, do you guys known each other before?" asked Ryeowook, looking straight at my face. It's just too shocking just to see her again, here after all these time. 

 

"Jia..." that is the only word that came out from my mouth at that moment...