Emotions

"Pretending"

Hyungwon bit the inside of his lip and watched as Jihoon and Seungcheol greeted the blond. He was wearing a white, belt-adjustable hat over his blond hair,  a black shirt and matching black pants with a denim jacket. The two waved to each other for a small moment before Jihoon addressed Minhyuk.

"I was expecting you, you've been overly active in the production so far." Jihoon leaned back in his chair and spun the pen around in his hand. Seungcheol opted to lean forward and give a small briefing.

"There's still a really good chance you won't get the part. You won't go all crazy on us if we don't give it to you, right?"

"Do I really look like someone that would do that?" Minhyuk had rolled up the script and touched one end of the tube to his chest. Seungcheol moved his palms so they were facing the ceiling in a shrug.

"We never know, it's happened before."

"Hyungwon are you ready?" Soonyoung asked. All four of the other people in the room were looking at him and waiting for his answer.

"Yeah?" He felt a little lost, he didn't know why they needed his consent.

"Minhyuk, you know the drill. This time, you won't be speaking to us, you'll be speaking with Hyungwon." The two nodded at each other before Minhyuk unrolled his papers and cleared his throat.

"I'll be performing Act 23, scene 42." He waited for everyone to get to the page before clearing his throat again and getting himself into character.

Hyungwon briefly read over the scene. He had called Jerry a few minutes before to see if he wanted to hang out but Jerry said he was busy and it turns out they were both at the park. Hyungwon saw him with Bin but didn't reveal himself. He had walked to another park and that's when Minhyuk's character, Yujin, came in, seeing his broken expression, and tried to help him. After a long walk to the park, Yujin had figured out everything.

"Before you start, if you're doing that scene, Hyungwon, do you mind getting up just so I could get a feel for you two acting together?" Soonyoung interrupted.

"Can I use the chair?" He asked, feeling a little silly for doing so but he felt like it would help him too.

"Yeah, bring it over here." Jihoon encouraged the action with two fingers.

Once everything was set up they got into the mood again.

"You don't really look like someone that would just let that happen. I mean, you were hurt when you saw them together right?" Minhyuk was hunched over his knees, looking down at the script which replaced the part of the floor he was supposed to be looking at.

Hyungwon scoffed and shook his head, leaning back and pretending his face was basking in the sun. He felt Minhyuk lean back onto one of the arms he spread out. "Nah, if they want to be together then what's the point of me being there?" He broke his character to look at the script for his next line.

"That doesn't explain why you looked so broken. Was it the blond one or the black-haired one?"

"That's information I'm not exactly thrilled to share with someone I just met, vice-versa." Hyungwon scooted away from the stranger.

"I know you! Or well, I hear all the things about you. I don't know why everyone believes them, though." Hyungwon chuckled at the statement.

"I feel like I've heard this too many times before." He waved his hand in the air in mockery before standing, when Minhyuk did the same he put on an irritated facial expression. "Loo-" Hyungwon cut himself off, "What's your name?"

"Yujin."

"Yujin," Hyungwon pressed his hands together in a clap, folding the papers a little, "I'm fine, thank you for your concern, but really."

"But you aren't. You're in love with one of them and it hurts to see them together." Hyungwon's thoughts moved to Kihyun for a split second.

"How could you possibly know that?" Hyungwon looked at his script again, his heart rate picked up and he blamed it on the fact he couldn't find his place.

"Your eyes." Yujin raised his brows and took a step closer, Hyungwon took a step back in response.

"Fine, I'm upset. Not because it hurts to see them together, they're my friends I should be happy for them. I just hate being the third wheel, does that answer your question?" Hyungwon felt a sickening feeling in his stomach and he looked away from Yujin's eyes.

"No," he took another step forward and Hyungwon took another step back. "I asked which one you like and there's no way you would look that hurt just by being a third wheel. How are you dealing with it?"

"They wouldn't be happy with me so there's no point in trying to fight for them. Plus he's dating my best friend I'm not going to get between them."

"If they're your best friends then why are they dating each other when they know you have feelings for one of them?" Hyungwon was getting ready to fire back his next line but Jihoon's voice interrupted him.

"Cut!" The voice shook Hyungwon to the core and he let out a set of coughs into his elbow.

"That was amazing!" Soonyoung stood up in his chair and applauded the two, Minhyuk laughed as he gave a pat to Hyungwon's back. Jihoon nodded along with Soonyoung and Seungcheol gave a small thumbs up.

"Nice job Minhyuk. I'd say you have a good shot at getting the part but you're still only the first person. Please send the next." Minhyuk nodded at Jihoon's words and helped Hyungwon to his chair before leaving the room.

"Are you okay Hyungwon?" Seungcheol took Minhyuk's place in patting the tall actor's back.

"Yeah, do you have any water?" Hyungwon was tearing up at the pain in his throat and he gratefully accepted the bottle Seungcheol handed to him.

During the rest of the auditions Hyungwon spaced out, in the back of his mind he was hoping it wasn't noticeable but for the most part, he was thinking about that one particular scene and how Minhyuk portrayed the part.

He didn't remember Minhyuk looking at the script once after he leaned back and it felt like it wasn't just his character being spoken to. Whenever Minhyuk would ask him questions he thought of Kihyun. The paper in his left hand was the only thing that saved him from thinking the whole situation was real.

"I think we all already know who the next person is going to be," Soonyoung announced once the last person made it out of the door. Hyungwon had still been spacing out and stared at the three co-producers in wonder.

"Minhyuk!" Soonyoung practically squealed. Hyungwon blinked once and they took it as confusion.

"Well, first off he was a great actor, he seemed really into his role. Secondly, when you two were acting together it seemed so real, which means the viewers are going to think it's real."

"You guys look cute together too," Seungcheol added. Hyungwon rubbed the back of his head with a blush.

He would be working with Minhyuk. He felt like that would be better than trying to act with someone he's never spoken to before. They called his new costar back inside the room and dismissed all the other participants. Hyungwon tried his best to listen to the facts and agreements listed inside the new contract they both had to sign.

"I thought you said you only audition for the parts you found interesting or something like that," Hyungwon brought up when they left the room together. Hyungwon silently waved as Minhyuk greeted everyone they saw in the hallway.

"You think I don't find it interesting?"

"I didn't think you would want to play the part as my love interest..." Hyungwon ruffled the hair on the right side of his head. He mumbled the words loud enough for Minhyuk to hear but the other still requested him to repeat. "Nothing."

"Well, I did think it was interesting." Minhyuk leaned in closer as he spoke, making a point. Hyungwon noticed that they were already outside, the cold breeze blew against his cheeks and he told himself that was the reason he was blushing. "It reminded me of something so I felt like I should go for the part. I really wasn't expecting to get it, though."

"How may times have you auditioned and not gotten the part?"

"Hm..." Minhyuk began to count on his fingers, "Five."

"How long have you been acting with them?" Hyungwon pointed back to the inside of the building.

"Not even a year yet, I've auditioned with other companies before." Minhyuk was looking at him with a confused face but Hyungwon just shook his head.

"Never mind. Congratulations, I'll tell Kihyun, he'll be ecstatic." Hyungwon gave a small smile over his shoulder before pulling out his phone to call Gyo, he was planning on waiting for his driver in the coffee shop across the street but before he could bring his phone up to his ear it was pulled out of his hand and the sound of the call ending could be heard. "What?" He turned to Minhyuk.

He held Hyungwon's phone back out to him with an apologetic look on his face. "I know you're still not feeling your best and all but I was thinking we could hang out? You know, to understand each other better since we're - like, costars now?" He scratched his neck with his pointer finger.

"We don't even have the scripts yet and we won't show up for like, another month or something." Hyungwon wasn't aiming to be rude but he really wanted to curl up into a ball on his bed and sleep the rest of the day. He woke up several times in the middle of the night because of a nightmare and Kihyun called him early in the morning to summarize what Hyunwoo had done for him. "I really didn't need to hear that," he mumbled to himself.

"What?" Minhyuk asked.

"Nothing. I'm just tired is all, where were you planning on hanging out?"

"You don't have to go I was just suggesting, we could always do it another time," Minhyuk was rambling and Hyungwon laughed to cut him off.

"You sound like Jihoon. I'll be fine, I just need some coffee." He pointed towards the Starbucks he was heading towards. Minhyuk hopped in his step next to him as they made their way over. The café was surprisingly near empty, there were a few people sitting around, using the free WiFi to their advantage and a two workers chatting among themselves but greeted the two as they walked through the door.

"What do you want?" Asked Hyungwon, already pulling out his wallet. Minhyuk smirked and shook his head.

"Oh no, you're not going to pay for me. We'll pay separately." Hyungwon rolled his eyes and stepped up to the register before walking over to the pickup opening.

"So why so tired?" Minhyuk swayed over, trying to amuse the tired brunette.

"Just didn't get a lot of sleep last night." Hyungwon shrugged, taking his drink from the barista then waiting for Minhyuk to get his. The slightly bitter taste was already refreshing and he felt himself relax against the wall.

"Did something happen?" Minhyuk got his drink, the workers were surprisingly quick.

"Wow you're really into your role aren't you?" Hyungwon laughed, gesturing towards the chair. Minhyuk shook his head and pointed towards the door.

"I actually got Jihoon to name the role after my friend. He's a big fan of you, you know." Hyungwon snorted then coughed on what he had in his mouth.

"I think I've met him." Hyungwon thought back to the day he auditioned. "Did he have blond hair? And is he sensitive to sunlight?"

"He has blond hair but he's not sensitive to the sun."

"Oh, then never mind." He sipped the coffee, breathing out after he swallowed, he inhaled sharply before repeating the process.

"So," Minhyuk started, they had walked pretty far from the building and he wondered where Hyungwon was going. "Why Kihyun?" He looked down into the clear cap of the cup.

"What about Kihyun?"

"Why do you like him? And how are you two still close when you have feelings for him?"

"It's a lame, and he doesn't know."

"How does he not know?"

"I've never told him."

"How long have you liked him again?" Minhyuk turned Hyungwon around to view his expression, he could see the slight pain in his eyes but it was dulled out by immunity to his feelings.

"Ten years?" Hyungwon squinted up at the sky then dropped his gaze to observe Minhyuk's reaction. He was expecting him to look surprised but he got a little bit of anger and a ton of confusion. Hyungwon raised a single eyebrow.

"What could he have possibly done to make you hold out for more than ten years?" Hyungwon shrugged then continued to walk, he was slightly regretting his agreement to Minhyuk's date. "Hyungwon!"

"He didn't do anything, I've just liked him for that long. Is that not a possibility?" He lied through his teeth and he knew Minhyuk wouldn't buy it but if he showed that he refused to talk then maybe Minhyuk would drop the subject.

"It is... But I know that's not the situation between you two. If you just liked him for that long and you're willing to just stand by to watch him be together with someone else then he must have done something important."

"Really into character. Did you tell Jihoon to base them off of you?" Hyungwon was already halfway done with his drink and he was looking around to find a way he could get back to the parking lot without retracing their steps. On a whim, he pressed the crosswalk button.

"You're avoiding the question."

"Why would you like to know so bad?" Hyungwon took another large gulp of his drink. He was sure Minhyuk wasn't giving up anytime soon but he texted Gyo while Minhyuk was ordering. If his driver was fast enough, they could get back and Hyungwon's ride would be there.

"Just so I get to know you better." Minhyuk looked both ways as they crossed but Hyungwon seemed like he couldn't care less. The area they were walking through wasn't very populated but it wasn't as raggedy as other places either but even if it were Hyungwon wouldn't care.

"You could have asked a simple, 'What's your favorite color' or 'Do you have any dogs or cats?'" He felt something wet on his hand and he realized the movements spilled a bit of his coffee. He whipped his hand down towards the floor. "Sorry!" He apologized when he saw Minhyuk jumping back.

"It's fine. I hate small talk, though, it's boring and awkward and you don't get much information about how a person thinks by knowing their favorite color."

"Then how about not talking? Because I'm not planning on telling you anything." His phone vibrated in his pocket, a reply from Gyo saying he had an emergency and couldn't make it. He cursed under his breath. He could see the audition building in the distance.

"At least now I know there's something," Minhyuk teased. Hyungwon rolled his eyes and looked at the shop they were walking by, they sold nice coats and he needed some new ones. "What is your favorite color anyway? And do you have any pets?"

Hyungwon smiled, relieved that there was a change in the conversation. "I thought you didn't want to know," he teased back. When Minhyuk pouted he gave the guy a little break. "I don't really have one and I would be a horrible pet owner. I forget to feed myself."

"No wonder you're so thin, why don't we eat out somewhere? I'll pay." Minhyuk pointed back towards the mall.

"Yeah I think that's fine." Hyungwon felt himself shaking his head then paused. Minhyuk was looking at him with a confused expression. Hyungwon thought about what he said then blushed at his mistake.

"I mean no I'm fine I'll just eat when I get home and I already have this anyway." He twirled the drink in his hands but Minhyuk shook his head, taking his arm and dragging him back towards the crosswalk.

"Minhyuk! Really I'm fine!" Hyungwon tried pulling his arm out of the blonde's grasp while they waited for the crossing signal to light up.

"Whatever, your body obviously wants to eat, your stomach was speaking for you, listen to it won't you?" The signal finally changed and Hyungwon found the mall getting closer and closer. Halfway across the street, Hyungwon realized that they had a good chance of getting run over if he continued to struggle.

Walking into the mall was refreshing, Minhyuk had let him go once they were in the parking lot and Hyungwon told himself that he was just too drowsy to run away and that he definitely didn't follow because he really was hungry. The mall was warm and Hyungwon shivered from the difference in temperature. The hall from which they entered lead to the cafeteria and Hyungwon groaned, feeling his hunger now.

"Told you." Hyungwon felt an elbow moving him to the side and he playfully shoved the owner of said elbow.

"Whatever, get your wallet ready because I'm using it to my advantage." Hyungwon thought about acting on his words as he was in line for a barbecue restaurant but he knew he would be wasting food and money if he ordered more than one meal. He settled for a pork bowl, throwing Minhyuk a fake smile when the other decided to again.

"If that's your idea of using my wallet to your advantage I'll treat you anytime."

"Yeah, yeah. I just didn't want to waste food." Hyungwon stuffed his face and refused to look at Minhyuk. He felt like he should be inhaling the food but Minhyuk's won too many times already.

"So will you tell me now?" Minhyuk raised his eyebrows and Hyungwon choked on a grain of rice. Grabbing for his water he chugged down a good half cup before trying to clear out anything else. "Is that a yes or..."

"No - I mean yes - wait no I mean no." Hyungwon sighed at his words and hid his face in his hands.

"Just tell me. I promise on my mother's life that I won't tell a soul."

"It's a long story," Hyungwon warned once.

"I have time." Minhyuk leaned back in his chair and waited for Hyungwon to start.

"Fine, first off I never thought Kihyun would like me back."

-

Hyungwon was five when he first met Kihyun. It was at an orphanage. Hyungwon was following around the headmaster but hid behind anything he could when he found her walking towards another person.

Hyungwon had been looking down at his untied shoelaces and he wanted to stop to tie them but the headmaster was still walking so he couldn't. He bumped into her leg when she finally paused and he looked around to see why. He saw another boy, around his age, staring at him curiously. He was holding onto his mother's belt the same way Hyungwon was.

Feeling shy Hyungwon immediately looked around for a wall or desk. He could feel the other boy's eyes on him as he bolted to hide behind the wall and he was reminded of his untied shoelaces when he tripped over them. His hands made a painful slapping noise against the tile floor and it caught the attention of both the headmaster, the kid, his mother, and the other kids around him.

As he got up and ran farther away he didn't know if the tears were from embarrassment or the pain on his palms. He reached his bedroom safely, without hearing any laughs, and observed the damage. They were an angry red color and they stung when he closed them but he the thought of going back outside to run them under cold water didn't seem worth it. He decided blowing would be enough and in the action, he didn't notice the same kid from before coming into the room until hands touched his.

He flinched away at first, acting like the gentle touch burned him even more. When he saw who it was, he held his hands out again. The kid brought a wet cloth with him and he put it on Hyungwon's hands to clean them before checking Hyungwon's face for any other injuries.

"Better?" The boy asked. Hyungwon nodded then let out the softest thank you he could give. The kid smiled so brightly it made Hyungwon want to smile as well.

He found out the boy's name was Kihyun and it was later that day when Hyungwon realized the woman from earlier was not his mother. The woman had brought him there to stay. Hyungwon was sent to get himself ready for bed as Kihyun got settled in and when Hyungwon came back into the room he saw Kihyun awake, waiting for him to come back.

Kihyun was adopted first. It was two years later. He was happy and Hyungwon didn't want to ruin his mood so he kept a smile on his face. It was the first time he ever faked something while talking to Kihyun. At the time he didn't know what made him so sad. The fact Kihyun was adopted earlier than him or just the fact Kihyun was adopted. The night Kihyun left Hyungwon didn't cry, he held in his tears because Kihyun promised to see him again. He had promised on the matching Kermit the Frog toys they had.

They had tried to keep in touch with letters but eventually Kihyun had gone to a public school and he didn't have enough time to write. Hyungwon spent those days sleeping and following the headmaster again, making sure his shoelaces were double-knotted at all times.

When Hyungwon was adopted he had almost forgotten about Kihyun. It was three years after Kihyun was adopted. He was ten, adopted by a large man. Hyungwon was scared of him, he was drunk all the time. Hyungwon watched him drink during the drive to his home.

There were days where Hyungwon and the man would go on 'trips' together. He would bring Hyungwon to bars and clubs, showing him off to some ladies waiting to be let in before being shooed off. Keys were thrown at his face so he could get back into the apartment. The first few days of that, the workers at the desk wouldn't let him go up since he wasn't the real owner and there wasn't anyone home to allow him access. He would wait on the couches until his 'father' came home or until the workers felt bad for him.

There was one day where his 'father' didn't come back and he woke up to policemen. He was intimidated at first, asking where his father was and what happened to him. When he heard his father had died while driving under the influence he surprised himself when he didn't cry. He let the officers take him to another orphanage, a different one than before, where he stayed for another two weeks before he was adopted again.

She was a nice lady, she was sweet to Hyungwon. She bathed him even though he knew how to do it himself and she would always have some sort of food for him to eat. She brought him with her whenever she went somewhere, just to get him used to the buildings around him.

A few weeks later Hyungwon was dropped off at a daycare. He would watch his new mother leave out the window then proceed to sit in the corner to wait for her to return. He looked around whenever he felt someone staring at him but everyone was playing with each other so he would just go back to staring out the window and waiting for his 'mother' to come back.

Staying at the daycare and watching was his usual routine but it was interrupted one day when a stuffed animal was thrown at his face. He wasn't affected by it in the slightest. He just looked at it for a second, only long enough to see that it was green, before pushing it away so whoever threw it would be able to get it back without having to bother him.

The stuffed animal was thrown at him again so he did the same. The third time it happened he got a bit annoyed but repeated the action. When he felt like the animal was about to come towards his face again he looked around to see where it came from.

Ten-year-old Kihyun was standing there, holding Kermit the Frog behind his head, getting ready to throw it again. He put it down when Hyungwon saw him then slowly made is way over. Hyungwon opted for staying silent, he remembered small things about Kihyun, his birthday and the first day they met. He subconsciously rubbed his hands together.

"You're Hyungwon." It wasn't a question. It was just Kihyun stating the obvious, Hyungwon nodded anyway.

"I'm Kihyun, do you remember me?" Hyungwon nodded again and Kihyun smiled brightly, the same effect as before took place and Hyungwon smiled back. That day Kihyun spent the time telling Hyungwon about how his adoption had been, how he was introduced to everything and about his new family. He asked Hyungwon but the other just said he had just gotten adopted and nothing new really happened.

That day Hyungwon learned Kihyun's mother was a manager, she was a willow, and she always brought him around to meet everyone she managed. Kihyun told him about meeting actors he's never heard about but he pretended to be interested.

Every day, Kihyun had a new story to tell Hyungwon and the other would listen with his full intention. There were days when Kihyun would come in happier than he's ever been and there were days when he would storm over to Hyungwon just to talk about how fake some actors were. Over time he only came to admire the way Kihyun retold everything and his passion for watching actors.

2 years passed, Hyungwon and Kihyun were now in Kihyun's house, watching one of Kihyun's favorite movies, Constantine. It was a rainy day perfectly fitting the mood of the film but that mood was ruined when both their names were called from the bottom of the stairs. Kihyun told Hyungwon to ignore it at first but he heard his mother's footsteps so he paused the movie and opened the door before she could even knock.

Her eyes were immediately on Hyungwon, she looked very apologetic and somehow Hyungwon knew what had happened. He simply nodded, he really shouldn't be used to it but he was and he simply walked out with the four policemen. Before he got into the car he heard Kihyun's young voice promising they would see each other again.

-

"What happened to her?" Minhyuk interrupted for the first time since Hyungwon started the story. Hyungwon looked surprised at the sudden intrusion, he thought Minhyuk wouldn't be interested in hearing repeated information.

"She died, or at least that's what I think happened. They said she was kidnapped and her body was never found." Hyungwon looked around for something to drink, he should have bought water with his meal. "Hold on I'm going to get water." He pushed himself away from the table and walked over to the shortest line.

When he turned around again he spilled a little of the water in surprise from seeing Minhyuk right behind him. He wiped off the small droplets and looked towards the table they were sitting at to find it already clean.

"I thought we could walk back to my car. I just got a text from Jihoon saying that he forgot to give us the scripts so I was thinking you could finish the story on the way if you want to of course, and I could drop you off." Minhyuk was making nervous hand gestures so Hyungwon nodded along and they made their way towards the exit.

"So..." Minhyuk drawled out, trying to get Hyungwon to continue his story.

"Oh right. So my mom just died right?"

-

Hyungwon spent the next five years of his life under the care of another headmaster of another orphanage. He made a point to never make friends with anyone and to avoid human contact as much as possible. He felt happier with distance, keeping a level head while thinking about Kihyun.

Hyungwon never had a great education. Orphanages could only provide so much. Luckily the first orphanage he went to was of the higher-paid and he was able to learn how to read and write. He held a few math skills under his belt as well. Being fourteen and wanting to be farthest away from everyone as possible he asked if he could go to the library down the street. Once he got permission he would spend the whole day there, only coming back for sleep and meals but he never got much of that anyway.

Hyungwon read everything, he didn't particularly find it pleasing but it gave him something to do. He even read the textbooks provided, which was how he got most of his education. There were times where he asked someone how to pronounce a word but he would leave right after they answered.

Self-teaching and much rereading gave him a great memory but he knew that without a college degree he wouldn't be getting anywhere. He settled with a job at McDonalds when he was sixteen. The headmasters never minded him, if they didn't want him doing something they would tell him right? When he walked out in town none of them scolded him about it, perhaps they didn't know he was doing it.

Either way, Hyungwon got the job because apparently him being there would make the fattening stereotype fall, he wasn't complaining.

When he got his first paycheck he didn't know what to do with it so he left it on the headmaster's desk without a word. He would leave every first check of the month on the headmaster's desk then kept the second for himself in a drawer underneath his clothes.

When he was half a year older than sixteen he began investing his money in dance classes. He forged the paperwork and signatures. He knew he would be going to jail if he was caught but he literally had nothing to lose at that moment. He faked his name and everything he called himself Gizo, gave the number of his mother and the address of that same mother.

The workers could tell that he was forging everything, he got the papers then turned them in on the same day, but Hyungwon probably left a legacy behind in his other life because they still let him take the classes.

Another half year later, during one of the practices, the owner of the company came by to evaluate the workers and when she saw the way Hyungwon moved and the way he looked she wanted to cast him as a backup dancer for one of her shows.

When she asked Hyungwon to bring his mother to discuss the details he profoundly refused. If she saw that his 'mother' was the head of the orphanage everything about his talent would be overlooked and he would go to jail but God must love him because the workers that let him take classes had personally gone down to get the real information from the orphanage head.

Hyungwon moved to Seoul, the people he was working for had bought him an apartment. It wasn't grand but it was still somewhere to live. Hyungwon was allowed to eat backstage after performances and he was paid enough to get clothes he liked.

He could feel himself getting happier. He didn't have to interact with many people. Being a backup dancer didn't require much conversation. He had his own apartment with his own shower, his own, bathroom, and his own bed. He was only eating one meal a day but it was a rather large meal on his part and he still got paid.

When he saw Kihyun again it was after he was offered a deal to model. He was noticed by his long build and naturally slim frame. It was his second time at a photo shoot and in the middle of posing, he was asked to take a call.

"Hyungwon!" Kihyun's somewhat familiar voice made it through the speaker, causing Hyungwon to blink so his eyeballs wouldn't fall out of their sockets. Kihyun and he had stayed on the phone for a while, catching up on each other's lives but eventually, the photographers in charge of the shoot gave him a sign that he should start to wrap things up.

-

"He said he recognized me from dance shows but he found me in magazines then asked if I would be his first ever client." Hyungwon and Minhyuk were on their way to Hyungwon's penthouse, they already picked up the scripts, Hyungwon was reading parts of it as he told the story, looking up occasionally to make sure Minhyuk would make the right turn. About five more minutes till they arrived at his apartment.

"Was it your idea to become an actor?" Minhyuk glanced at his passenger.

"I don't really mind," Hyungwon's phone vibrated and he checked the text. Seeing the contents of the message he tried not to be obvious with his feelings.

"You're acting because of Kihyun?" Hyungwon put his phone back into his pocket as his building came into view and nodded.

"I wouldn't exactly say I'm acting, though. Thanks for the ride." He quickly opened the door. Minhyuk's hand was keeping him from going and he suddenly remembered the time he was about to pay the other.

"Wait I still don't understand why you like Kihyun so much." Minhyuk was expecting some kind of pain in Hyungwon's expression but there was only tolerance.

"He's the only person that came back." He shrugged Minhyuk's hand off and strolled over to the entrance of his building, trying to ignore the newest text he's gotten from Kihyun.

'Hyunwoo just proposed! [pic]'

He couldn't help but think about how Kihyun was slowly starting to leave again.