Parties

"Pretending"

"Of course, you care about what other people say, that's just like everyone else." Hyungwon stood, clad in a white shirt, light-blue jeans, and white shoes. He looked around, breaking eye-contact with the person in front of him. "I guess it doesn't matter anyway. I had a feeling this would happen." He turned his heel and began to walk away.

"Wait!" The other called but made no move to go after him. The black sleeves covered his clenched fists and his legs, covered in the same light-blue jean material, stayed put but shook with an impulse to run but a command to freeze. Hyungwon stopped briefly, just to look back, before continuing.

"And cut!" The director called. Hyungwon let out a sigh of relief and made his way back to where the camera could see him. "Great job, Hyungwon, that looked perfect, you too Wonwoo." Hyungwon turned to praise his co-star, holding his hand out in apology for the previous scene.

"You were amazing, I almost thought you would start crying," he praised. Wonwoo took his hand gratefully, praising him as well.

"You've been shaking my hand after every scene your character makes mine feel bad, it's just acting. If you're feeling sorry you don't have to be." They walked over to the rest of the staff, all taking orders on what should be done now that the last scene was filmed.

"You have to make it seem real and that's pretty hard, plus I've heard you're a method actor so you must have thought of something sad."

"A puppy dying, calm down Hyungwon. I'm fine I promise." Wonwoo gave him a pat on the back, to further reassure him but Hyungwon still felt a bit of guilt in his chest.

"We're a little behind schedule but it's nothing too big to worry about." Hyungwon heard the director mention to himself.

"Jihoon you better not be worrying about it because we finished the episode two weeks before it's supposed to air and the next episode won't come out until five weeks from now." The image producer warned.

"Yes, but after that, we will need to be giving weekly updates which will give us five weeks to make every new episode, even less if we fall even more behind. we have to account for the weather and health of everyone here, plus there's the fact that the script can-"

"Jihoon." Soonyoung piped up from the sidelines, "Calm down, we finished this episode in less than two weeks, five should be way more than enough."

"Still, you know how things usually go and I'm not okay with having another event." Hyungwon looked around at all the sighing faces had a feeling it wasn't the first time Jihoon has brought it up.

He was dismissed and allowed to leave but Kihyun was still talking to some of the staff. He took the chance to walk around more, two weeks at the studios and he's still not used to everything. Just yesterday he got lost during the break because he needed to use the restroom.

"Hyungwon!" A gentle voice called him and he tried to find a face for it before turning.

"Jisoo, thanks again for helping me out yesterday."

"No problem, it's happened to all of us. Great job today, it's like you meant what you said." The slim man touched his earpiece but made no gesture to leave Hyungwon at the moment.

"Jisoo can I ask you something?"

"If you're wondering what Jihoon was referring to before, we were behind on schedule this one time and everyone, I mean everyone, working that night had to stay a whole two days without sleep so they could get it done. The actors were messing up from sleep deprivation, Soonyoung and Seungcheol became irritated with everything and got strict on what was to be done, but it really hit Jihoon the hardest, it was supposed to be one of his best shows but the viewers wanted something different than what he had in mind so he had to change everything. He's just a little paranoid of it now but you don't have to worry, we have a lot more people to make sure we don't get too behind."

"Why does he change the script, why didn't he just keep it, I mean it's his show anyway right?" They both moved out of the way so the line of cameramen could clean out the floor.

"Well, he changes the script so people don't guess what'll happen, if the show is predictable, it gets boring which makes the views go down, if there are plot twists and surprises, then the audience stays and the company is happy."

"Oh," was all Hyungwon could dumbly say, causing an awkward silence until Jisoo excused himself. Feeling embarrassed by letting the conversation end that way, he went in search of Kihyun, he should be done by now.

"Hyungwon!" Jihoon called. He looked down at the smaller like a trained soldier waiting for a command.

"You can relax, I'm just a little stressed today. I just came over to congratulate you, I know there was a lot of critiques but you did great, really. I also came over to give you the script for the next episode, I know you just finished the first but-"

"Don't worry Mr.Lee, I'll learn the script in a week." He took the thick stack of papers and smiled when he saw the scriptwriter deflate into a state of relief. "What were you so scared of?"

"Well, it's been a while since we've gotten new actors and the last time there was, he felt overworked and almost tried to sue us so I was worried you were going to be like that too."

"No, it's fine, I'm here to act anyway, if I didn't want this job then I wouldn't have auditioned. Don't kill yourself too much. Do you need help delivering the rest of the scripts? I could do it for you." He held out his arms while Jihoon looked at him like he was some guardian angel.

"Thank you, so much. There are names at the top right there." He dumped the stack into Hyungwon's arms and pointed to the very top left-hand corner. "And if you don't know someone you're free to ask around. Thank you so much!" With that, he sped off to do the other important things he had to do. Hyungwon did what he said and passed out the papers. When he came to someone he didn't really know, he put them at the bottom of the pile but soon enough, he was left with a stack full of unknown actors.

"Uh..." He looked around at the busy people, he didn't want to bother the workers so he continued to spin around in a circle to find someone just standing around.

"Need help?" A sudden voice whispered into his ear and he tumbled forward in shock for a moment. He looked back to see very kind eyes, filled with curiosity and a bit of concern, there were hands on his shoulder and it took him a while to figure out they were there so he wouldn't fall.

"Uh..." He fixed himself, adjusting the papers and his posture. "Y-yes please, I'm trying to find... Ch-Changkyun?"

"Yeah, I know where he is, follow me." Without offering a hand, he began to walk off and Hyungwon was left to scramble after him.

"Changkyun!" The stranger opened a door as he repeated the name several times. Hyungwon entered and recognized it as the break room. He saw a few familiar faces but he wasn't comfortable with any of them.

"Yeah?" a much more calm answer reached Hyungwon's ear as he entered the beige colored room. There were a few people sitting on the couch, some were talking around a table but he focused on the person coming closer to him.

"Uh- the- Oh- Uhm- Script." He held the paper out, pressing his lips together and trying to keep his blush down. He couldn't remember meeting this person but if he was getting the script then it would be better to meet him sooner than later.

"Oh, are you the new intern? Jihoon's already sending out the second script huh?" Hyungwon hung his mouth open, trying to find the right thing to say but the words got caught in his throat.

"He's not an intern, stupid, he's your costar. You guys haven't filmed an episode together yet. This is Chae Hyungwon, Hyungwon, this is Lim Changkyun. Hyungwon's here to film the first part of the show, for the main character's backstory. Hyungwon, his role is the main character's best friend."

"Oh, sorry about that, nice to meet you!" He held his hand out and Hyungwon reached for it on impulse, causing papers to become unbalanced before they began to fall. Quickly, Hyungwon jerked his hand back down and pressed the papers against any body part before they hit the floor.

"N-nice to meet you too. Sorry, I uh, have to keep going but we can talk later." He lifted his knee up and shook a little in attempts to keep balance but he had to move his knee to the floor several times. His imagination allowed him to feel the hundred of eyes on him and let him know just how red his face was. Making sure to keep his face hidden he finally got the papers in order again before leaving. After the door was closed he took a breath.

"You still don't know who any of those people are," the same voice from before was whispered into his ear and he straightened his back right away. He felt hands at his sides and he jumped a little more but they held him down just slightly.

"Calm down, you're going to fall on your face if you keep jumping like that." The hands slowly moved away and Hyungwon turned to see the one helping him before.

"Thank you."

"There's no need to thank me, do you want me to take those off your hands?" He held out his own and Hyungwon looked down at the stack. "Why did you even take them from Jihoon when you don't know everyone?" Hyungwon shrugged, still trying to control his blush.

"I wanted to help, plus I thought I did. It's just a few more people if you could just show me what they look like I could-"

"Hyungwon!" His name was called from the distance and he recognized it instantly. "There you are, what are you doing here? I was waiting for, like, fifteen minutes. Gyo's been waiting at least twice than that, let's go!" He shouted a few paces away and beckoned Hyungwon to follow him.

"Hold on!" He whisper-shouted with enough exaggeration so Kihyun could read his lips. He made a gesture to the person in front of him and Kihyun's facial expressions changed immediately.

"Who is this?" Kihyun put on a suggestive smile, making his way over and Hyungwon fought the urge to roll his eyes, giving into what Kihyun wanted and began to introduce the guy.

"This is uh..."

"Name's Minhyuk, Lee Minhyuk. I've been working here for a good year now, he looked like a lost puppy when I saw him so I helped pass out a few scripts." Kihyun nodded, processing the situation before his smile got even wider than before.

"I'm sure he already thanked you but thank you again. I have to get going before our driver quits on us." He inched backward.

"Wait- Kihyun! I still have to finish passing these out and-"

"You put this on yourself Hyungwon!" A tongue poked through pink lips and was gently trapped between two teeth before disappearing into the sea of people.

"If you give me the stack now, you could still catch him, you know."

"Nah, it's fine. He won't really leave without me. Can you tell me where this person is?" He pointed to the name, "Yoon Jeonghan."

"Yeah, he usually stays over here..."

-

"I can't believe he just left..." Hyungwon's jaw hung open slightly before a gentle hand pushed it back up.

"Some kind of manager you have. I'm guessing you need a ride?"

"Well, he doubles as my friend so stuff like this would happen eventually, and I could just take the bus."

"And get trampled by fans? Technically I was the last person who saw you and if anything happened I would be blamed for not offering a safer way when I could have easily provided one."

"Would you really?" Hyungwon's worried voice brought laughter to Minhyuk's throat and he stepped back when it erupted.

"Of course not, don't worry too much or else you'll hurt yourself. You will get trampled by fans, though so if you need a ride follow me." He pulled out his keys from his pocket and strutted over to another part of the parking lot. Hyungwon stood in place for a while, debating on whether he should obey the stranger-danger rule or trust the person that's been helping him for the past hour.

"Thank you," he said when he slipped into the passenger's seat.

"No need, I offered didn't I?"

"Yeah... But still... I live at Tatell."

"It's not even that far." The car started up and the buildings got farther away as road lights became closer.

"So are you an actor or?" Hyungwon tried his best to fill the awkward silence but when the question came out he felt like he added to the tension until Minhyuk answered.

"Kind of, I got the partnership by starring in a movie but I haven't really done anything after that, none of the roles really interested me so I never auditioned. It's fun to hang around the crew so I naturally became part of the staff and help here and there. What made you want to audition for this series? And a small part at that?"

"I'm not really the one interested in the company, my manager slash agent is. You remember Kihyun."

"Ah, yes, the friend that left you." Minhyuk let out a small chuckle and Hyungwon checked the new message his phone received.

"It's him," he cleared with Minhyuk before opening the app and continuing his statement. "Yeah, he's always wanted to work with the people here so he begged me to audition and..."

"And?" Minhyuk stole a glance at what Hyungwon got distracted by and voiced his concern on what the message was about.

"Oh, it's not bad, just surprising." His ears turned pink again reading the words for the second time.

"Well are you going to tell me or are you going to leave me lost like you were earlier?"

"Hey, I would have been fine on my own." Minhyuk released air out of his nose in a silent laugh, lips curling up as he waited for Hyungwon to share the message. "He said he was having a party tonight and that I should bring someone, do you mind going? Since he asked, he'd make fun of me if I didn't do so." He waved his phone as proof but Minhyuk wasn't able to read it anyway.

"Well one, you would have stayed there till nine, especially since you've only ever been in that one building. Two, a party sounds nice, can you text me the address?" He lifted one side of his body to pull his phone out. "The passcode is Eleven-o-three"

"Why, have a passcode if you just share it like that?" Hyungwon clicked on several customized icons only to see that they weren't the app he was looking for.

"It's the one with the pile of bears stacked on top of each other."

"What's the significance? Of your passcode and the icons."

"Oh, the passcode is my birthday, I thought the icon packet was cute so I got it. Before you start judging, the default icons look boring and the bear ones were free."

"I'm not judging," his voice didn't quite match his statement and he got shoved to the side. "Hey! I think it's... cute" He laughed again when he saw the hand rushing towards his face. "Hey keep your eyes on the road, if we crash that really will be your fault." Finishing up the message he sent to himself he dropped the phone back into Minhyuk's lap then attended to his own phone.

"To answer your previous question," Minhyuk started, "there isn't anything special on my phone, I just thought that having a lock would keep it from getting stolen since they can't use it if they can't get in. Plus I'm pretty sure you wouldn't have done anything."

"Well, you never know. I could have downloaded a bunch of apps or filled your gallery with random pictures."

"Eh, that's nothing compared to what my other friends have done, they've sent my mom..." His face contorted into one of disgust, "messages, that I've had to explain. They've hacked it once so that every time I unlocked it, it would take a picture of me. I got it removed but it was so annoying, I didn't figure out till three weeks after and have you ever seen your face when you're unlocking your phone? It's not as attractive as you think it would be. Oh, they've changed my passcode several times too, so if you got it wrong I would have been locked out for a good year."

"Wow, and I thought what Kihyun did was bad."

"You remember Changkyun." Hyungwon nodded, face popping into his mind almost immediately. "Don't let him or Jooheon touch your phone, they're the ones that sent my mom messages and changed my passcode."

"I don't even have a lock on my phone." Hyungwon looked at the black screen with a small pout.

"Yeah, you really don't want to give it to them then. Tatell right? Here's your stop." Hyungwon watched the sidewalk slowly stop moving back until it was blocked by the car door. He pulled out his wallet to pay but Minhyuk grabbed his wrist before he could even unfold the single half.

"What are you doing?" His voice was stern enough to keep Hyungwon still as he let go but soft enough to know there wouldn't be fatal harm if he continued his actions.

"You helped me with the scripts and," he emphasized the conjunction word, "You drove me back home. You didn't have to do either of those things so the least I could do is give you some gas money."

"It's completely fine Hyungwon, did you forget we're both working with Stars Corporation? You know, the Corporation that makes stars." He waved his hands around as if it would help the man to understand better.

"Yeah I get that but it would still make me feel better." He opened his wallet and almost got the twenty out but the hand caught his wrist again.

"Hyungwon, really, it's fine."

"Minhyuk-" There was a horn going off, shocking them both away from each other. Minhyuk turned back and flipped the other driver off, glaring at the driver as they pulled up in front of him to drop off his girl, he flipped the girl off too as she walked into the building with an annoyed look on her face.

"You can return the favor some other way, I don't like taking money. Now get inside before your neighbors call the cops on me."

"They wouldn't do that, but fine." Hyungwon finally opened his door and stepped out, waving to the car as it drove off. Stuffing his hands in his pockets. His phone went off and he saw the twelve text essays from Kihyun.

It was paragraph after paragraph of how he wanted his party to go and if Hyungwon would help him set up. Every time Hyungwon tried to send a message a new one would pop up so he dialed Kihyun's number and headed up to his apartment.

"How do you type so fast?" He fumbled with the keys before finally getting into his apartment.

"You learn when there are several companies contacting you at once. Anyway, can you get ingredients?"

"Yeah, when do you need them?" He put Kihyun on speaker, opening up his notes. "Can you tell me what you need?"

"I need..." The sound of Kihyun mumbling wasn't distinguishable on Hyungwon's line so he waited patiently. "I'll send you a list, can you get them right now." Hyungwon stopped in his track up the gravel stairs, mentally sighing before making his way back down.

"Yeah, did you already tell Gyo to come pick me up or should I call him?"

"Uhh, call him. I'll have to get ready thanks, Hyungwon!" The line went dead right after and Hyungwon pulled his coat on again.

-

"Snazzy" Minhyuk cooed when Hyungwon greeted him at the door wearing all black, black sweater with matching ripped black jeans. In his hand, Minhyuk held a small box with the words "Drunk, Stoned, or Stupid" written on the sides in random directions. "I brought a party game." He shook the contents gently.

"I've never played it before," He stepped to the side to let Minhyuk in and observed the rest of the box, shutting the door after.

"Am I underdressed?" He began to shrug off his black windbreaker, leaving him in a white shirt and gray static joggers.

"No, everyone's wearing about the same thing." He ran his hand through his hair and brought the light-haired male to the living room where a good amount of staff met his eyes.

"Hey! Minhyuk right? I didn't think Hyungwon would bring you." Knowing fully well the statement was a lie, Hyungwon secretly gave him the finger before asking Minhyuk if he wanted a drink.

"What do you have?" Hyungwon brought him slightly away so they wouldn't disturb their entranced friends.

"Uhh, Coke, Fanta, A&W, MUG, Pepsi, Sprite..."

"Do you have Cherry Cola?" Helping the other out he grinned when Hyungwon nodded and walked off. Minhyuk observed the other people in the room. Seungcheol and Soonyoung were there and they wouldn't have come without Jihoon. He saw Changkyun and he comes in a pair with Jooheon, same thing with Wonwoo and Mingyu. Jeonghan was there was well, he must have brought Jisoo. It looked like most of the staff was here with two interns, Minghao must have been invited by Jun.

"Here." Hyungwon held out the cooled can. Minhyuk took it gratefully and tried to look for a place to sit but his eyes watched Hyungwon walk into another room. Taking a look at where the movie was, he stood watching for a few minutes but when Hyungwon didn't come back he followed, sipping his drink along the way.

The wooden hallway lead to a space bigger than the room the rest of them were in, there was a single black couch, a stereo on the table at the far side of the room, and a pool table to the side across the bookcase. Hyungwon sat in the middle of it all, reading the script.

"You don't want to watch the movie?" Minhyuk called his attention, making his way to Hyungwon setting his drink on the pool table. "And why don't you sit on the couch?"

"I could still hear the movie when I'm on the couch, and I've seen it already."

"You don't like it?" Hyungwon got the hint when Minhyuk held his hand out and gave the script to the blond before leaning back on his two hands.

"I like it, I just thought I would read over the script a few times since I won't be missing anything." Minhyuk read over the page and flipped to the end to see what would happen.

"Well technically," he set the script to the side instead of giving it back to Hyungwon then moved himself to sit in front of the black haired male. "You're missing quality time with your fellow actors."

"We won't even be talking so it's not like I would learn anything about them." Hyungwon reached for the script but Minhyuk moved it around so it was behind his back.

"Nuh-uh, Kihyun planned this party so we could all have fun and last time I checked, reading the script wasn't exactly something I thought of as fun."

"Our definitions of fun must be very different then." Hyungwon moved forward to grab behind Minhyuk's back but he still couldn't reach the script. Wanting to avoid awkward contact, he sighed and gave up, running his hand through his hair.

"Why don't you want to go out there?" Hyungwon avoided Minhyuk's eyes and thought of a response.

"I told you, I already watched the movie. I don't really see the need in watching it again." He shrugged but Minhyuk didn't buy it. A few moments of silence and analyzation Minhyuk came up with a simple question.

"Who?" the single word brought heat to Hyungwon's cheeks in panic but it only faintly showed, Minhyuk still caught it.

"Who what?" He asked back for specification.

"You know what I'm asking." Minhyuk forced their eyes to meet and Hyungwon physically slouched, giving into the imaginary push.

"Kihyun."

-

"Cut!" Hyungwon breathed a sigh of relief, he was about to laugh again. Moving away from 'Bin', he smiled and got off the couch, holding his hand out to help the other.

"The cameras have stopped rolling, you don't have to act like my boyfriend anymore." Despite what he said, Wonwoo still took the hand and stood.

"I know, but it's just fun. The relationship we have is cute, I wonder why our characters ruined it."

"I know, he's a brat, I would never date someone like him in real life. I wouldn't date my character either." Wonwoo shoved him lightly before Jun intervened.

"Hey best friend," He spoke to Hyungwon, getting between the two.

"Hey, you seem very eager to take Bin off my hands, Jerry." Hyungwon snickered when Jun sighed after hearing his character's name.

"You're lucky this is your first film here and you don't get a different name. You know how much I've been teased?"

"Aw poor Jerry, I'm sure Bin loves it, or well, he would love it. In the future you know." Wonwoo gave Jun a pat on the shoulder to cheer him up but Jun pushed both of them.

"Why do I have to end up with you and why do I need to be best friends with you?" Jun whined and it caused both Hyungwon and Wonwoo to laugh.

They had finished filming the fifth episode, it was a continuation of their backstory. So far they had met each other, Bin had heard the rumors about Hyungwon but never thought anything, thinking there had to be a soft side to the school's heartbreak. Hyungwon, as his character, had thought it was interesting and allowed the courting. Tomorrow Bin would have to film the part where he starts to get warned by Changkyun's character while Hyungwon would be filming a scene with Jun where Jerry would ask his character why he was still acting like that.

"You know, the whole thing is really interesting, that my character is the one getting hurt but Bin's the main character so everyone would be on his side." He voiced to Soonyoung as they monitored the scene they just filmed.

"We're not a company that does the expected. Your character won't be doing anything to clear the rumors or protect against the hate jealous girls are giving him for thinking he could change you. A person can only take so much."

"It doesn't mean my character didn't like him, he still gets hurt, he thought Bin would be the one." He watched himself smile with Wonwoo on screen, acting like a sweet couple, Bin being able to see Hyungwon behind the rumors.

"Like Jerry says, 'You can't expect someone to stay if you don't try to keep them.'"

"You memorized the script?"

"Of course, I have to, so I could get the mood and everything. You seem really put off with the idea your character is just disregarded like that, is something wrong?" He tilted his head to the side in sincerity but Hyungwon held his tongue.

"No, I've never done something like this, that's it."

"Okay, but if you ever have a problem with anything there's always someone to help." Hyungwon nodded and waited till Soonyoung turned his back to walk off. Just as he turned around, Minhyuk moved back from peering over his shoulder.

"You're going to give me a heart attack if you keep popping up everywhere." Taking his hand away from his chest and letting it drop to his side, he let a breath out and looked to Minhyuk, wondering what he wanted.

"What? Is there something on my face?" He touched his cheek in question but Hyungwon just rolled his eyes.

"What do you want?" Hyungwon almost hissed when Minhyuk continued to follow him outside towards his car.

"Am I not allowed to talk to you now?" His tone was suddenly worried and Hyungwon tried to calm himself down.

"You can..." He wiped his face with his hands and stopped in his tracks.

"I won't tell anyone and I haven't told anyone if that's what bothering you." Hyungwon looked to the side, thinking about whether he should trust Minhyuk or not. He reminded himself that he's done it before, but then remembered it was just a simple ride home.

"I had a feeling you wouldn't but..." He ran his hand through his hair and closed his eyes, "I'm freaked out now that someone else knows."

"I'll be the last one to know but will I ever know why?" He emphasized his question but Hyungwon shook his head, looking in the distance at the car where his manager and chauffeur were waiting. He took a deep breath, almost being able to feel Kihyun's grin from behind the tinted glass.

"No, I wasn't planning on telling you in the first place." He made his way towards the car, holding a hand up in a wave to Minhyuk from the back.

"Did something happen? You've been in a bad mood all day and even your new crush couldn't get you in a better mood. Are you sleeping right? Eating right? Cleaning right?" Kihyun put a hand to his forehead and he closed his eyes, the hand felt cold against his forehead but he didn't feel sick.

"You're hot," Kihyun's alarming voice caught the driver's attention and he turned the car in the direction of the drug store.

"I'm fine Gyo, I just didn't get a lot of sleep last night, and the day before was the party so I just need to rest today. I promise I'll be all better tomorrow."

Nevertheless, Kihyun and Gyo stopped by the nearest drug store to get a fever reducer as he fell asleep. He found the bottle in his pocket, or well, he knew it was there when it fell out. Taking one since he knew it was what they wanted, he quickly got ready for bed then collapsed on the plush mattress.

Gathering all the pillows he could, he surrounded himself with the soft fabric and his own body warmth heating up the sheets. He tried to organize his thoughts, already knowing he wouldn't be able to get rid of them. Suddenly the heat from his covers became unbearable and he flipped over to the right side of his bed, on his back. He stared up at the ceiling, arm on his forehead and hand on his stomach. He felt a little hungry and he should have eaten something before taking the pill but as of right now he didn't really care and he was too tired to get up and find something to eat.

He knew he was overreacting on the fact Minhyuk knew and the fact Minhyuk could tell and the fact Minhyuk was acting like it wasn't that big of a deal and the fact Minhyuk could be lying about keeping it a secret. Minhyuk seemed like a nice guy, and Hyungwon knew that he shouldn't be freaking out about it but he can't help but do just that.

-

"Wow, that's hard." Minhyuk leaned back on his arms, looking up at the ceiling, his reaction a lot calmer than Hyungwon thought it would be. "How long?"

"Ever," Hyungwon responded curtly. He stood and walked over to get the script from behind Minhyuk's back, the blond didn't have the heart to after seeing his expression. Hyungwon had moved to the couch and began to read the script again, blocking Minhyuk and the rest of the world out. When he looked up again Minhyuk had left the room and it caused a tremor of panic to flood through him.

Checking the living room, he saw that the movie had reached the end and they were watching the credits roll by, making sure there wouldn't be any scenes that would play at the end. He waited by the light switch to turn them on at the right time. Everyone groaned at the sudden change in the lighting and others stretched.

He saw that Jihoon was asleep on the smaller couch, curled up into a ball, while Seungcheol and Soonyoung sat on the floor in front of it. Jun had his arm around Minghao, Hyungwon wondered how well they knew each other, Jeonghan and Jisoo were in the kitchen, getting a drink, Jooheon, Changkyun, Mingyu, and Wonwoo were the closest to the T.V, battling each other on who could find the octopus the fastest. Not wanting to disturb the snuggling couple on the couch, he joined Jeonghan and Jisoo.

"Do you guys know where Minhyuk went?"

"Yeah, he left a while ago, something about being tired and already seeing the movie." Jisoo shrugged, looking apologetic for the lack of information.

Hyungwon spotted the box Minhyuk had brought in earlier. "He forgot his game, can any of you take it to him?"

"Yeah, we live in the same building, I'll take it for you." Jeonghan held his hand out and Hyungwon thanked him before bidding them goodbye and night, explaining he was going to take his leave as well.

"Kihyun I'm leaving," he announced as he passed the longer couch.

"Oh, okay let me walk you down." He detangled himself from Hyunwoo and pulled his coat over his body, telling everyone he would be back soon.

"Did you see Minhyuk leave?" Hyungwon's fingers twitched from underneath the sleeves.

"Yeah, it was weird, I thought he would stay longer. I mean, you invited him I thought you would entertain him."

"I was studying the script, I thought you wanted me to get the part." The words came out a little harsher than he had intended and he quickly apologized for his behavior.

"I do want you to get the part but I also care about your health. Speaking about that, are you okay? You've been looking worse and worse every day."

"I'm fine. Did Minhyuk tell you anything?" His fists were clenched and he thanked whoever came up with sweater paws.

"No? Is there something I should know?" His tone was slightly suggestive but Hyungwon was too worried to roll his eyes.

"Oh, nothing," Hyungwon dismissed, "He just left something and I thought he was going to tell you to play it. I gave it to Jeonghan."

"Oh, are you sure there isn't something else? You still seem bothered."

'Did he tell you I'm in love with you?' he screamed in his head.

"Just tired."